Horse Country
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horse country.........Country life that revolves around....HORSES.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chad brings them back.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Chad brings them back. Empty
PostSubject: Chad brings them back.   Chad brings them back. Icon_minitime2009-08-11, 7:23 am

i get out and slam the door rattleing the whole hummer i open the back and slide the ramp to meand hook it on the edge and lower it
"Close the car when your done" i snapped and walked off
*he doesnt see her waiting he gets to the barn and begins jogging into the woods*

E: "Sheesh he musta went a few rounds with josh to be this angry"
I lead the dogs down and then grab the pups i turn the adults loos and they walk around reliving them selves and sussing out the new turf
"Come on" i smiled at her and carried the crates to the barn and converted one empty stall into a puppy pen
Back to top Go down
http://horsecountry2009.rpgdynasty.net
PuppyLove97

PostSubject: Re: Chad brings them back.   Chad brings them back. Icon_minitime2009-08-11, 7:32 am

Nikki saw Chad run away into the woods and sighed "Guess he doesnt care" she said thinking he saw her . She went inside....
-she'll be after him in a minute-
Alex sighed "Well, i didnt like how he trashed talked my brother.You wouldnt like it if he trashed talked me.."
she helped e with the dog stuff and then called her dogs "GOLIATH! DUKE!"

Chad brings them back. 24888412
Chad brings them back. Ist2_222

duke and Goliath came barreling in barking and howling, duke stood by alex's side and goliath ran around by her
"Silly boy" she said as she bent down to pet goliath.
then duke walked to her
"Good duke, now play..and calm down."
D: "I want to protect you" he said but it came out as a bark
G: "Relax, she'll be fine." i barked
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chad brings them back.   Chad brings them back. Icon_minitime2009-08-11, 7:35 am

Cash and montana saw them barreling down on their human and raced at them had eragon not have caught them they would have attacked them
"Easy boys" i smiled and led them to the barn where the bitches werei put them all in the stall and come out

I saw nikki: "Hey. Hes a little upset i dont think he saw you" i smiled a little for her and watched alex and duke and goliath playing
Back to top Go down
PuppyLove97

PostSubject: Re: Chad brings them back.   Chad brings them back. Icon_minitime2009-08-11, 7:40 am

N: "Well, im going after him"
she walked past eragon and ran to the pasture where ellie was and lead her out of the fence, the hopped on here and headed after chad

Alex walked out to see nikki gallop off "Eragon ...which horse was that?"

Ellie:(she looks weird yet pretty at the same time..)
Chad brings them back. Ist2_425

(gtg soon...ill be on tomorrow though...)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chad brings them back.   Chad brings them back. Icon_minitime2009-08-11, 7:43 am

"That i think was ellie" i saw another horse launch at the fence and race off into the forest
Chad brings them back. Chestnut-stallion-rodeo-klass

"Well there goes Rodeo Klass" i said indicating chads horse
Back to top Go down
PuppyLove97

PostSubject: Re: Chad brings them back.   Chad brings them back. Icon_minitime2009-08-11, 7:48 am

Alex whistled "Goliath, duke follow"
and they both ran out to the woods
Alex called "callie!!" -the horses name could change..she one havent named yet-
Chad brings them back. 44871810
Callie came jumping over the fence, and bowed for alex then alex jumped on and rode up to eragon "Come on, grab your horse and lets head.
Ellie isnt tame, shes paranoid..and has a record of bucking.."
alex rode off after nikki "NIKKI!!!"
Back to top Go down
PuppyLove97

PostSubject: Re: Chad brings them back.   Chad brings them back. Icon_minitime2009-08-11, 7:54 am

(Ive waited as long as i can..i gotta go)
Back to top Go down
Kiger_Mustang

Kiger_Mustang

PostSubject: Re: Chad brings them back.   Chad brings them back. Icon_minitime2009-08-11, 7:56 am

Sox:i sit and watch
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chad brings them back.   Chad brings them back. Icon_minitime2009-08-11, 7:59 am

Spirit: i heard theshrill whistle and launched over the fence racing at break neck speed i barely slowed as eragon ran holding my mane and swung onto my back whilst i was cantering i powered after the others

Klass: i pass Ellie and pick up my boys scent and race onwards i see him and i scoop him up in passing and turned i arched back around and gallopped powerfully home. i slide to a halt barley sweating and still full of wind i snort and paw at the ground i trot to my paddock jump the fence and watch as my human retires to the barns loft
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chad brings them back.   Chad brings them back. Icon_minitime2009-08-11, 8:00 am

gypsy: i come out
"There you are sox" i smiled patting my cat
Back to top Go down
Kiger_Mustang

Kiger_Mustang

PostSubject: Re: Chad brings them back.   Chad brings them back. Icon_minitime2009-08-11, 8:03 am

Sox:i smile and purr

(please answer at skatepark half to already get off but i'll wait for the answer.)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chad brings them back.   Chad brings them back. Icon_minitime2009-08-11, 9:25 am

I pick him up and take him to the burn and put his feed out for him
Back to top Go down
Kiger_Mustang

Kiger_Mustang

PostSubject: Re: Chad brings them back.   Chad brings them back. Icon_minitime2009-08-11, 8:39 pm

Sox:i meow then sit and eat food slowly
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chad brings them back.   Chad brings them back. Icon_minitime2009-08-11, 11:28 pm

I pat him again and leave him to eat
Back to top Go down
Kiger_Mustang

Kiger_Mustang

PostSubject: Re: Chad brings them back.   Chad brings them back. Icon_minitime2009-08-12, 12:03 am

Sox:i eat making sure there's no other cats to fight with then settle down and eat
Back to top Go down
PuppyLove97

PostSubject: Re: Chad brings them back.   Chad brings them back. Icon_minitime2009-08-12, 4:53 am

Ellie got spooked when the horse flew by her, she let out a huge whinnie and nikki screamed
but just then alexis came gliding towards nikki and ellie with goliath and duke behind her.
alex slid to a halt by ellie and began to get closer as she hushed ellie soothly

Callie: "Ellie, calm down no one wil hurt you but you will hurt nikki if your not careful"
Ellie: i calmed down and let alexis pet my muzzle
A; "Nikki once i get off callie i want you to hop on her, she'll take it from there ok?"
N: i nodded "What about chad ?"
A: "Im sure he heard that scream, he'll be here in a minute" just then alex saw eragon riding up she grinned and mumbled "theres my hot hunk of paradise" she said and nikki giggled
N: "You and eragon? Wow, i wouldnt think hes your type."
A: "Oh yeah, more then ever. When we are older we are gonna be married"
N: once alex hopped off of callie , i slid on to her bare back. "Good callie "i whispered then looked at Alex "Jumping to conclusions"
alex shook her head "its real" she stated
A:"Callie take nikki to chad, he shouldnt be far ahead, "
Callie began to head that way when....

alex stepped back and to her suprise there was a snake, it bit her instantly and ellie freaked, rearing as high as the sky
which this knocked alex backwards, and knocked her out.
calie ran back to alex and nikki hopped off "HELP!!!" she yelled as she saw eragon
Callie : "ELLIE!!" she stated mad "Thats my human why would you do this, head home now."
Ellie then took off home, upset

alex layed there unconcious
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chad brings them back.   Chad brings them back. Icon_minitime2009-08-12, 9:39 am

(chads back at the barn)

Spirit: i snorted and slid to a halt by alex

E: I hit the ground before spirit had stoped and saw the last of the snake retreating and breathed a sigh of relife
"Its ok nikki it was non venomous" (not poisonous) I siad happy to know that much i checked her vitals, called an ambulance to meet us at the ranch and then swooped her into my arms and spoke to spirit
"Bow" he bowed and i got on, lifting alex onto the bareback and then i held a hand out to nikki
"Come on" i swung her on behind me and said "up" the horse got to his feet and with a tight grasp on alex i nudged spirit and he turned and began cantering smoothly as not to upset the even distrubited weight
"Duke, goliath" i called and then whistled

we got back to the ranch and spirit bowed for us to get off and i laid alex out on the grass and tsaw the ambo people running towards us

peggy came racing out of the house and when she saw what was happening she got her bag and got in the car to follow the ambo leaving gypsy and spohie to watch the sleeping babies
Chad: i heard the ambos and came running i saw alex and then my heart lept to my throat until i saw nikki and i went over as the ambos put alex on to a streacher i looked at nikki and saw her tears and went to her immediatly and hugged her to me

E: i climb into the back of the ambulance to go with her

Sophie comes running out with a bag with a few things like alex's handbag a change of her clothes toothbrush and eragons wallet along with chads, knowing chad he would take nikki in his car to follow the ambo.
Back to top Go down
PuppyLove97

PostSubject: Re: Chad brings them back.   Chad brings them back. Icon_minitime2009-08-12, 8:06 pm

Nikki hugged Chad then saw josh run out "Josh, alex will be ok...i think. Depends on what damage ellie did, go put her in a stall with a pasture connection.Im going to the hospital, you should stay here"

J:"Fine, ill stay ...take care of my sister k nick?"
Nikki nodded and looked at Chad "Lets go"

Josh then headed to ellie who was wondering around the barn
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chad brings them back.   Chad brings them back. Icon_minitime2009-08-12, 11:34 pm

the ambo left with eragon in the car chad took the bag of thing sohpie brought out and led nikki to the car and followed close behind peggy who was already racing after the ambulance
Back to top Go down
PuppyLove97

PostSubject: Re: Chad brings them back.   Chad brings them back. Icon_minitime2009-08-12, 11:38 pm

(ok they have left so....you wanna make the topic?)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chad brings them back.   Chad brings them back. Icon_minitime2009-08-12, 11:40 pm

(done)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chad brings them back.   Chad brings them back. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chad brings them back.
Page 1 of 1