Horse Country
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horse country.........Country life that revolves around....HORSES.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

IM BACK FROM SYDNEY ( SKITTLED WILL BE BACK LATER)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

IM BACK FROM SYDNEY ( SKITTLED WILL BE BACK LATER) Empty
PostSubject: IM BACK FROM SYDNEY ( SKITTLED WILL BE BACK LATER)   IM BACK FROM SYDNEY ( SKITTLED WILL BE BACK LATER) Icon_minitime2009-05-22, 1:33 am

MY TRIP

The thursday i was on a train from 7pm till 7 am the next day was fun....not. everytime i tried and managed to get to sleep we would pull into another station alas waking me up and the seats were horrible couldnt get in a comfortable position so was awake 90% of the 12 hours.
FRIDAY
we booked in to our hotel at 730-8 ish and was tempted to fall into bed and sleep.but we hit the streets and went looking around and went through one building came out walked down the street into another and somehow ended up in the first building lol
we headed to bondi junction the little main shopping i though was easiest to negoitate and it had more familiar shopping lol
we spent 45 minutes trying to find a pizza hut we had seen like 50 times and eventually found it and the meal took half an hour to get to the table and then was crap

SATURDAY:
we saw UNDER THE SEA in 3D that was good i loved the seal kissing the screen. LOL
Then we went to the sydney aqurium and spent 3 hrs looking then came out and had lunch then went into sydney wildlife and spent another 2 and a half hourse there.then we went to the maratime (naval muesum) and had a look ( im an ex naval cadet so it was good)

SUNDAY:
we walked throught the botinical gardens today and it was a little boring cause my knees were hurting.then went to see my partners brother, yay. 45 minutes on a train then had to swap to a bus cause of track work then another 45 minutes to his brothers then had to catch a taxi back to the bus depo and that was 45 min back to the train and 45 home to the city then half hour walking to supermarket to organise food for dinner and then didnt get back to our hotel till 7 30pm

MONDAY:
we went to centennial park to have a horse ride SmileSmileSmile I rode a beautiful dark bay gelding called Bob. my partner got an appy mare called arci she was a very bitchy mare hahaha, the staff member Amy who rode out with us rode a huge horse called bruno who had a complete spaz attack at the sight of a pram with a white blanket over it and was seconds from rearing and she thumped him with her heels i kinda felt sorry for him, (if i were her i would have sent bob or arci first so he knew it was ok)
but he backed nearly into us so we spun our horses around and out of the wat and for the rest of the trip kept a good distance. it was roughly 5 km at a walk and took 50 minutes i could see myself working in a place like that!

Tuesday:
We went shopping and my partner got me a digital camera cause i dont have one and a card for it and it came with 50 free prints and this cool "Monkey tripod" thats a three legged tripod that you can bend the legs any shape to wrap it around stuff its kool.

WEDENSDAY:
was our last DAY so went to see star trek and walked around....and around....and around. star trek is great!
we packed our bags wedensday night

THURSDAY:
we packed our remaining gear (pjs toiltries etc) and headed out for a last walk, checked out at about 9 and dragged our gear to central station and paid $15 bucks each to get to the airport, we had to keep our huge bags on us till 12:15 before we could check them and then had to wait another 2 hrs before bording our plane to come home.
Got to ballina in the plane and the weather was horrible so they circled hoping it would clear.....it didnt so they flew us to the sunshine coast (about an hour away) then put us on a bus back to ballina. we reached ballina 3 hours after we were ment to and it was pouring and windy as
my dad picked us up and went to get fule and the car was rocking like a boat!
we nearly didnt get home the lowest bridge on the way home was a few inches under water and a slight current had begun. then the obstical course of downed branches, trees and foliage was horrible and then my dads drive way YAY slippery as hell and most of the gravel was across the road!

we ate red rooster (we bought it or dinner cause dads gf called and said there was a black out) by candle light and then spent the next hou waiting for my partners dad to pick us up. we got to bed at 10 ish and passed out!
Back to top Go down
http://horsecountry2009.rpgdynasty.net
Kiger_Mustang

Kiger_Mustang

PostSubject: Re: IM BACK FROM SYDNEY ( SKITTLED WILL BE BACK LATER)   IM BACK FROM SYDNEY ( SKITTLED WILL BE BACK LATER) Icon_minitime2009-05-22, 4:13 am

I'm SO HAPPY YOUR BACK!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IM BACK FROM SYDNEY ( SKITTLED WILL BE BACK LATER)   IM BACK FROM SYDNEY ( SKITTLED WILL BE BACK LATER) Icon_minitime2009-05-24, 1:34 am

Im back too but was stuck in a run down area for a week it sucked!
Back to top Go down
harujukuforhorses

harujukuforhorses

PostSubject: Re: IM BACK FROM SYDNEY ( SKITTLED WILL BE BACK LATER)   IM BACK FROM SYDNEY ( SKITTLED WILL BE BACK LATER) Icon_minitime2009-05-24, 2:21 am

YAY! You were in Australia?
Back to top Go down
http://horsefriendly.heavenforum.com/
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: IM BACK FROM SYDNEY ( SKITTLED WILL BE BACK LATER)   IM BACK FROM SYDNEY ( SKITTLED WILL BE BACK LATER) Icon_minitime2009-05-24, 3:04 am

lol i live in australia, so does skittled
we live near LISMORE in NSW
Back to top Go down
http://horsecountry2009.rpgdynasty.net
harujukuforhorses

harujukuforhorses

PostSubject: Re: IM BACK FROM SYDNEY ( SKITTLED WILL BE BACK LATER)   IM BACK FROM SYDNEY ( SKITTLED WILL BE BACK LATER) Icon_minitime2009-05-24, 6:56 am

Awesome! I live in CA...
Back to top Go down
http://horsefriendly.heavenforum.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IM BACK FROM SYDNEY ( SKITTLED WILL BE BACK LATER)   IM BACK FROM SYDNEY ( SKITTLED WILL BE BACK LATER) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IM BACK FROM SYDNEY ( SKITTLED WILL BE BACK LATER)
Page 1 of 1