Horse Country
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horse country.........Country life that revolves around....HORSES.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

chad sorts the kids out

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

chad sorts the kids out Empty
PostSubject: chad sorts the kids out   chad sorts the kids out Icon_minitime2009-08-06, 12:04 am

Chad: "Ok i know this is hard but we need to pack some things, clothes and anything we want to take to the orphanage, we can pick the rest up later" he said and eragon took alexis, lisa took little lisa and chad took nikki and maggie
Eragon:
i lead alexis to my room and sit her on the bed and grabbed the duffle out from under the bed and pend it and began stacking clothes, some magazines and books my ipod and a few other things in to the duffle i picked it up and helped alexis to her feet and led her to her room , i put my arm around her and confort her

lisa:
"Come on lisa" i said and led her to my room, lisa had not had the chance to unpack her bags so i had her help me pack mine she was silent throught the process

chad: i helped nikki and maggie pack and then packed my own bag and checked on everyone else
Back to top Go down
http://horsecountry2009.rpgdynasty.net
PuppyLove97

PostSubject: Re: chad sorts the kids out   chad sorts the kids out Icon_minitime2009-08-06, 12:10 am

Josh helped jessie and brianna pack, making sure they had everything, then he brought them to his room and he packed up his things.
Alexis smiled slightly at eragon then pulled out a black duffel bag and threw her clothes,toothbrush,hair supplies, ipod, her shoes, and her cell....after everything she needed was packed she looked at Eragon

- nikki, maggie,alexis,josh,brianna, jessie..they are all packed.-
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: chad sorts the kids out   chad sorts the kids out Icon_minitime2009-08-06, 12:11 am

I look at her and smile just a touch and pull her into my arms...........i lower my face towards her........
Back to top Go down
PuppyLove97

PostSubject: Re: chad sorts the kids out   chad sorts the kids out Icon_minitime2009-08-06, 12:16 am

Alexis put a hand on his shoulder and looked into his eyes
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: chad sorts the kids out   chad sorts the kids out Icon_minitime2009-08-06, 12:18 am

I lowered my head and kissed her softly on the lips after a few moments i pulled away then kissed her again

OK I GOTTA GO NOW OR ILL BE LATE
BYE BYE
Back to top Go down
PuppyLove97

PostSubject: Re: chad sorts the kids out   chad sorts the kids out Icon_minitime2009-08-06, 4:07 am

Alexis smiled widely, "You..You . You kissed me.?"
Back to top Go down
PuppyLove97

PostSubject: Re: chad sorts the kids out   chad sorts the kids out Icon_minitime2009-08-06, 4:18 am

Ashley pulled up, got out shutting the car door behind her.
chad sorts the kids out Index_clip_image008

She saw the door was open and she walked in to see josh with jessie and brianna
"Josh?" she said
J: "Hey" he said not turning around
A: "Um, im here to pick up, you, brianna,jessie,both of the lisa's, maggie,chad,eragon,and alexis."
J: he stood with on hand around brianna's waist Bri stood, the jessie.
Jess: "Come on Brianna" her and brianna grabbed their things and carried them to the van. They got in the back seat.
J: "Ashley?" he said
A: "See I knew you would remember"
J: "Of course," he said with a grin "great to see you..not so great that its at this moment.."
A: "yes im truly sorry."
J:i nodded "im gonna go get the others" he said and walked up stairs
Back to top Go down
PuppyLove97

PostSubject: Re: chad sorts the kids out   chad sorts the kids out Icon_minitime2009-08-06, 8:42 am

Josh walked up the stairs and knocked on chad's bedroom door "lets go" then he headed to alexis's room "Alex hurry up"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: chad sorts the kids out   chad sorts the kids out Icon_minitime2009-08-06, 11:35 am

chad: i bring nikki, maddie lisa lisa eragon and alexis
Each kid has their dog and duffel bags
we climb into the van
Eragon: i motion for alex to climb in before me and i sit beside her and reach down and take her hand
chad: i see them holding hands and smile slightly i buckle little lisa in and see my twin lisa standing outside and when only she and i are still out i slide the door closed i go to the passengers seat and said to ashley
"Lisa and i have cars, we will follow you there." we turned and and walked to our humers and and start the engins and drive slowly after the car.
Back to top Go down
PuppyLove97

PostSubject: Re: chad sorts the kids out   chad sorts the kids out Icon_minitime2009-08-06, 5:56 pm

- they head towards the orphanage-
Back to top Go down
jessica14

jessica14

Location : in my dreams dreaming of edward cullen he is so hot

PostSubject: Re: chad sorts the kids out   chad sorts the kids out Icon_minitime2009-08-07, 12:21 am

(What about the cats)
Back to top Go down
http://www.africansafari.forumotion.com or www.wildalaska.forum2
PuppyLove97

PostSubject: Re: chad sorts the kids out   chad sorts the kids out Icon_minitime2009-08-07, 1:27 am

(The will stay at the house for now.)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: chad sorts the kids out   chad sorts the kids out Icon_minitime2009-08-07, 10:24 am

(JUST pretend that they were left with feed and the horses would be checked by neighbours or something)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: chad sorts the kids out   chad sorts the kids out Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

chad sorts the kids out
Page 1 of 1