Horse Country
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horse country.........Country life that revolves around....HORSES.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

four orphans drive in

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

four orphans drive in - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: four orphans drive in   four orphans drive in - Page 2 Icon_minitime2009-07-29, 7:36 am

Several hours later ty drives back with the maxi taxi andafter paying the driver and gettin all the gear into the right rooms they are settled in to fiddle with their ne things...all but esp.
whiule everyone was gone esp headed to the barn and saw the horses pastured and looked in the barn, sophie had told her they had all turned up this morning and were just paddocked.
esp set about clearing the stalls out while ali roamed.
Ty turned up when she was attempting to move the wheel barrow to empty it
"Want some help?" he said indicating the wheel barrow
E: I sighed and nodded
"I havent quiet perfected this whole thing..........its all so new"
t: "Can i ask what happened?"
E: "Car accident, a drunk driver hit my car head on, killed my parents and sister. and my from my knee down was shattered into a million bits so they had to take it off."
T: "Damn. im sorry to hear that"
He pushed the barrow out side and dumped it where she pointed in one of the empty cement wash bays
T "So you know this stuff?" he said indicating the barn and horses
E "Yeh its in my blood" I smiled at him then went and called a stockfeed to deliver feed
Ty helped her for the remainder of the after noon and when it started to turn dark he watched as she confidently walked with one crutch to the stallion paddock. she whistled and the stallion Ruiz cnatered over she saw the halter and shook her head and unhooked it. she then swung the lead around his neck and led him back to the stables and stabled him
When dani saw him being led away she reared and called and raced along the fence. esp smiled and then caught her and stabled her next to the stallion.
"Easy girl your ok"
when all the horses were in their stalls the stock feed had delivered the feed and she made up a feed for each horse and filled their water buckets.
"They will need a whole lot of gear" esp said and reached for the note book and pen on the office desk:

feed buckets
water buckets
rugs
saddles
bridles
saddle blankets
grooming gear
first aid kit
headstalls
leads
spare equipment.
more feed.

t:"Wow thats a lot of gear" he said
E "Thats a lot more per horse" i smiled and ty looked at me and then reached down and kissed me
"i think i like you" he smiled
"i...ah...i think i like you too" i said stunned someone could like me in my condition.
Back to top Go down
http://horsecountry2009.rpgdynasty.net
PuppyLove97

PostSubject: Re: four orphans drive in   four orphans drive in - Page 2 Icon_minitime2009-07-29, 7:40 am

Brianna and alex come home an hour later with bags full of stuff, they run up stairs and shut their doors
Back to top Go down
PuppyLove97

PostSubject: Re: four orphans drive in   four orphans drive in - Page 2 Icon_minitime2009-07-29, 7:48 am

Angela spends most of the day on the phone making plans for her orders of horse supplies, and her house things.
"This means a huge shopping spree" she sighed going down her list. then she made a call to the boarders taht will be shipping her horses soon and the new pups she bought would arrive tomorrow. ..so much to do....she thought "I wonder if they kids need or want anything..ill ask later." she said talking to herself...she looked at her watch and sighed "Maggie bed time" it was now 7:00 ..maggie should have been asleep by now...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: four orphans drive in   four orphans drive in - Page 2 Icon_minitime2009-07-29, 7:55 am

Ty and esp walk back in later esp goes to angela
"can iu ask you something?"
Back to top Go down
PuppyLove97

PostSubject: Re: four orphans drive in   four orphans drive in - Page 2 Icon_minitime2009-07-29, 7:56 am

Angela smiles and nods "Anything "
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: four orphans drive in   four orphans drive in - Page 2 Icon_minitime2009-07-29, 8:01 am

"the 11 horses that turned up this morning: Ruiz,Mariachi ,Born To Reign,On The Wagon,Danikah,Miss Watch and her filly La Diva,POETIC ART and colt Born To Rock,,Born to Shine and Royal Reign.....i want them.Ty just helped me clean the whole barn out and then watched while i brought them in and stabled them and i called and had a load of feed delivered earlyer.Tomorrow ill have a vet out to check them and ill take measurements to fit them out with gear." i said in a rush then added
"You wont have to pay for a thing"
Back to top Go down
PuppyLove97

PostSubject: Re: four orphans drive in   four orphans drive in - Page 2 Icon_minitime2009-07-29, 8:03 am

"Sweet heart, you dont have to worry about paying. I have plenty of money. They are yours."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: four orphans drive in   four orphans drive in - Page 2 Icon_minitime2009-07-29, 8:05 am

"thankyou....but i also have money my inheritance plus settlement from the accident that killed my family ang cost me my leg" i said and smiled
Back to top Go down
PuppyLove97

PostSubject: Re: four orphans drive in   four orphans drive in - Page 2 Icon_minitime2009-07-29, 8:11 am

"Well, Espana let me know if you need anything .You still havent picked our bedroom ...i was wondering if you would like one down stairs..."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: four orphans drive in   four orphans drive in - Page 2 Icon_minitime2009-07-29, 8:16 am

i smiled this was the type of comment i would verbally attack some one for, i nodded
"Yeh i think so it would make everything a lot easier." i said then ty inturrupted
"No she can have the room next to mine, i dont mind helping her"
Esp: I blushed and said
"Ok ill have the room next to ty's" i turned and saw him begining to lug my gear and all the stuff i got at the mall to the room next to his when he came back down paul was comeing to help him

i looked at ang, and blushed and bit my lip
"he kissed me earlyier" i said nervous. I had had a few boyfriends but nothing more then holding hands then i had my accident and noone wanted a thing to do with me so his charming attention warmed me from the inside out, knowing that i still had a chance at finding love
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: four orphans drive in   four orphans drive in - Page 2 Icon_minitime2009-07-29, 8:19 am

i gtg ill be back in like 4-5 hours
talk to you later
Back to top Go down
PuppyLove97

PostSubject: Re: four orphans drive in   four orphans drive in - Page 2 Icon_minitime2009-07-29, 8:41 pm

Angela smiled widely "Well, you two look good together " angela yawned "Well, sweety im going to head to bed i drove for 7 hours straight. The girls stay up late usaully so if you need them Alexis and Brianna are up in the loft area (Third floor), Nikki and Josh are on the second floor and im down here with jessie and maggie"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: four orphans drive in   four orphans drive in - Page 2 Icon_minitime2009-07-30, 12:14 am

Esp: "Ok goodnight" i said smiling.
paul and ty came back down paul scooped up the dog bedding that was the last of everything to go up and ty came to me
"You have several options milady.
A) you walk unassisted
b)you walk assisted
or
c) i carry you " he smiled
E: "Ohhh i think ill have to take the option.........c" i laughed and he pounced on me and scopped me into his arms and began the climb to the second floor. he nudged open the door and i gasped at the room. the boys haddent just carted it all up staird they had set everything up too, leaving me only my clothes to put away.

T: "WE, it so seems have a bathroom between us, with a door to the bathroom on your side" he said indicating the door then said "and on my side. only use can acess it." he smiled

E: "Well then it looks like we'll have to draw up a timetable of who usesd it at what time"
i said pretending to be serious

T: "Or we could just share" he laughed and swooped in to kiss me i giggled into his lips
Back to top Go down
PuppyLove97

PostSubject: Re: four orphans drive in   four orphans drive in - Page 2 Icon_minitime2009-07-30, 6:00 am

Angela and Jessie finish watching a tv show and head to bed,
Nikki is in her bedroom thats right between Paul and Sophie/ Gypsy.
She grabs a orange tank top and some striped pajama pants from her dresser and quickly changes, she then puts her hair up in a pony tail finally she grabs her faveorite book and lays on her bed sighing thinking ... 'its so boring without the horses here'

Alexis and brianna whose bedrooms are off the loft area on the third floor, Alexis's is on the right among two other bedrooms that are empty and Brianna's is on the left with one other empty bedroom

Alexis's walls were black with some blue around the room..she wasnt goth..she was alone or at least she thought she is..
Brianna's room was full of life, but quiet life ..horse pictures ....she loves horses

Alexis looked through her closet and pulled out a victoria's secret pajamas that bri picked out for her she changed into them and then went into the loft's mini kitchen and grabbed a soda. its was only eight and Angela must have forgot about dinner.
Bri walked out in her purple pajamas "Go see whos awake and whos hungry, then we'll order pizza or i can get some"

Alexis sighed and walked to nikki's bedroom 'Nikki you hungry? ' she whispered nikki shook her head as she was deep in her book

A:'ill take that as a no" so then she moved on to Sophie and gypsy's room i knocked on the door waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: four orphans drive in   four orphans drive in - Page 2 Icon_minitime2009-07-30, 10:53 am

Gypsy opened it after hearing talk of pizza
"Sure that is a good idea, Hey ty can go pick some up he has his licence....TY" she called running to his door to talk to him about picking up pizza.
T: "Sure, if you all tell me what you want ill go pick some up." he thought then smiled and watched gypsy race back to tell the others he was happy to go get dinner, he casually walked to the bathroom and knocked on esps door
"Come in ty" she said smiling
"Im driving to town to get dinner.....want to come?" he smiled
E: "Sure, can you hand me the crutch?" she said indicating the crutch next to the door.
t: i picked it up only now noticing her prosetic leg leaning in the corner
"Well ill go change ill be back in a few minutes" he handed her the crutch and kissed the top of her head.
E: "Ok" i smiled and waitied till he was out before reaching for the leg and strapping it on before getting up and into a new set of jeans and top and grabbing a sweater.
"Come on ali" she whistled at the dog as ty returned and knocked again
he smiled and turned waiting on gypsy to bring him the dinner order
g: "Ok i want a ham and pineapple pizza, Sophie wants KFC heres her order, pauls wants McDonalds, heres his list, and the others will give you theri orders" i smiled and handed him the paper with who wants what.
Back to top Go down
PuppyLove97

PostSubject: Re: four orphans drive in   four orphans drive in - Page 2 Icon_minitime2009-07-30, 11:12 am

(kk i was gonna have Alexis go shes 16 .but ok,.. um could alexis come?)

Alexis looked at ty and grinned slightly for no reason then she quickly stopped " Brianna would like chinese, same as me..."i say as i hand him our orders and the money .
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: four orphans drive in   four orphans drive in - Page 2 Icon_minitime2009-07-31, 12:36 am

(sure)

Ty i swoop my arm around esp to help her down the stairs, and when we get to the bottom esp turns and calls back
"Alexis, wanna come?" as ali gallopped down the steps.
Back to top Go down
PuppyLove97

PostSubject: Re: four orphans drive in   four orphans drive in - Page 2 Icon_minitime2009-07-31, 12:43 am

Alexis nodded and followed behind them (Pretend she changed )

(hey ill brb soon..there is a sales man at my house and im enjoying his little presentation)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: four orphans drive in   four orphans drive in - Page 2 Icon_minitime2009-07-31, 12:59 am

(i gottta go soon to do shopping, dont know how long though)

ty: i help esp into the front seat and ali jumps onto her lap i reach in and do up her belt and steal a hidden kiss on the way then go around and climb behind the wheel. I buckle up and start the car and wait for alexis to come

(Does she have the beginings of a crush on him???)))
Back to top Go down
PuppyLove97

PostSubject: Re: four orphans drive in   four orphans drive in - Page 2 Icon_minitime2009-07-31, 1:12 am

(yeah i was gonna have her like ty and all..but the Esp..so idk)

ALexis hopped in and buckled up.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: four orphans drive in   four orphans drive in - Page 2 Icon_minitime2009-07-31, 1:14 am

(oh this could be fun he could like her as a friend and she wants more and esp thinks hes better off with alex seeing as she has two legs rather then one and a half lol oh the drama hahaha)

Esp: i reach down adn turn the cd player on

(ok i gotta go ill be back in a few hours then going again then coming back Razz )) bye
Back to top Go down
PuppyLove97

PostSubject: Re: four orphans drive in   four orphans drive in - Page 2 Icon_minitime2009-07-31, 1:19 am

(that sounds fun..)

Alexis's eyes slip over to Ty for a little bit but then they turn to stare at the car window He wouldnt like me... i thought...

(when you get back just make it when they return with the food..)
(Bye)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: four orphans drive in   four orphans drive in - Page 2 Icon_minitime2009-07-31, 4:41 am

Ty: we arrive home after going to four different food places (chinesse, maccas, KFC, pizza)
I turn the ignition off and climb out pocketing the keys i close the door and go and help esp out and then close the door behind her before reaching in and grabbing most of the food leaving alexis to get the rest out.
I walk slow beside esp while ali did her bed time business.
i opened the door for her and called out that we were home.
i pointed esp through to the dining room and then started setting the food out.
Back to top Go down
PuppyLove97

PostSubject: Re: four orphans drive in   four orphans drive in - Page 2 Icon_minitime2009-07-31, 5:20 am

Alexis grabbed the rest of the food and followed behind Ty and Esp into the house. When ty called out that they were home Brianna came running down, Alexis helped set the food out and then looked in the living room ..Josh was up sitting there "Josh get in here, now" i said and he got up and walked into the dining room/kitchen area.

A: "Josh what have you been doing all day, you havent even me the new additon to the family "
J: "Well i had to go and get our family" he mumbled
A:i gave a confused look and looked over at ty then away..when the others came down i woud introduce Josh to them..Josh..my twin..even though we dont really look alike..or so i think
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: four orphans drive in   four orphans drive in - Page 2 Icon_minitime2009-07-31, 10:16 am

gypsy and sophie come down and take a seat after grabbing a plate and cup they settled in and ate their food chatting with paul ty and esp, esp finished first and excused herself
E :"im going to have a shower" i said and got up i tripped over the crutch and fell landing with a bang with in second ty was at my side
T: "Esp, are you ok?" i said helping her up
E: "Im fine" i said trying to get away as embarrasment crept in
T:" Come on ill help you up to your room" i said helping her out
E: "thanks" i said and we went to the bedroom up stairs where i sat on the bed, i took off the leg and looked at it
"Shit, ive cracked the sleve" i cursed knowing it could be a few days before a replacement made
T: "Hey no sweat im at your beck and call" i said bowing with a grin
E: "Oh prince charming" i joked "go finish your dinner ty" i smiled soflty
T: "you dont need help?"
E :"no" i smiled
he left and i called the place to order a new leg then hung up and reached for my crutches and went to the shower. after getting the water right i stepped under the spray and just then a knock at the door,
E"TY im showering" i called and he opened the door
E" I squealed and hugged the clear curtian to my slick body it doing nothing to hide my nakedness
"What are you doing?" i said
T: "Coming to offer my back scrubbing services" he smiled and stepped in wrapped in nothing but a towel.
E: "Ty what are you doing?" i asked a little nervous
T : "Showering together, what do you think" he laughed joking
E: "but...ah....but..." my excused failing me as he stepped into the shower shedding the towel to the white tiles.
T: "now, pass over the loofa and soap and ill do your back then you can do mine" he grinned cheekily
E: I sighed and gave in twisting awdkly to hand him the things he asked for.
with in moments of him massagening my back with the soap i was moaning in enjoyment
he kissed the sensitive curve of my shoulder and pressed his wet body against my back his pleasure evident in his hardness pressing in to my backside.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: four orphans drive in   four orphans drive in - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

four orphans drive in
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next