Horse Country
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horse country.........Country life that revolves around....HORSES.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

orphans shopping

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

orphans shopping Empty
PostSubject: orphans shopping   orphans shopping Icon_minitime2009-07-29, 7:19 am

they got to the mall and esp let ali jump down and climbed out and wondered why noone had said anythinga bout her leg.
"Im tyler, this is paul and you met spohie and gypsy." he said reaching down to pat ali
"Im espana, esp for short thats ali."
ali : licked him
we head in with ali at my heel and the guys head to the mens section with a trolley and i first stop at the pet store and get a heap of pet gear for ali and put it ina trolley i then with help from gypsy lift ali into the trolley then we head to the ladies wear. after picking out dozens of clothes and accessories and shoes i turn to the riding section and get a pile of jeans and boots tops and baseball caps.
when we are finished we head to the electonics and buy a tv each a wii, ps3 games computers laptops wireless internet, everything cds ipod cd players and the works thats where we run back into the guys, they were all donw and i said
"Theres one more thing........dvd players and dvds" so then we hit that section like mad.
"we will have to hire a maxi taxi to get it all home." so we paid for everything then tied bags and wrote our names on boxes and bags and everything and called a maxi taxi. the taxi took all the gear and followed us home. the driver even helping us get everything inside.
Back to top Go down
http://horsecountry2009.rpgdynasty.net
PuppyLove97

orphans shopping Empty
PostSubject: Re: orphans shopping   orphans shopping Icon_minitime2009-07-29, 7:31 am

Brianna and Alexis walk in

(im lazy right now so yeah,..)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

orphans shopping Empty
PostSubject: Re: orphans shopping   orphans shopping Icon_minitime2009-07-29, 7:37 am

(they left already look back at the ranch lol)
Back to top Go down
http://horsecountry2009.rpgdynasty.net
PuppyLove97

orphans shopping Empty
PostSubject: Re: orphans shopping   orphans shopping Icon_minitime2009-07-29, 7:41 am

lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

orphans shopping Empty
PostSubject: Re: orphans shopping   orphans shopping Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

orphans shopping
Page 1 of 1