Horse Country
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horse country.........Country life that revolves around....HORSES.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My riding Camp's drill pic

Go down 
AuthorMessage

My riding Camp's drill pic Empty
PostSubject: My riding Camp's drill pic   My riding Camp's drill pic Icon_minitime2009-06-18, 1:20 am

Here's a pic of last year's intermediate (there is no advanced) riding camp. Every summer the lesson program has a demo ride and bbq where all the students show their families and friends what they've learned over the year. Usually all the little kids do it by themselves, but the intermediate camp is right before the demo ride (the camp is all week and the demo ride is on friday) so we perform a drill. Here's a pic of last years intermediate camp before the drill in our shirts (the rest of the kids got their shirts after the ride during the bbq). We will do the same thing this year, and everyone form this year's camp is from last year's camp, so its like one big week long reunion.
My riding Camp's drill pic ADrillpicture

P.S. Holly the great (aka my riding teacher Holly) brought Shally up from her parents house so I could ride her in the camp. Shally wasn't in very good shape because at that time she was just eating grass in the pasture all day so she didn't get worked at all so thats why she's fat in this pic. She is in great shape now though! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

My riding Camp's drill pic
Page 1 of 1