Horse Country
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horse country.........Country life that revolves around....HORSES.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Margret Wilson, a riding teacher. ((SHE DOES NOT BELONG TO PINE HOLLOW AT ALL))

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Margret Wilson, a riding teacher. ((SHE DOES NOT BELONG TO PINE HOLLOW AT ALL)) Empty
PostSubject: Margret Wilson, a riding teacher. ((SHE DOES NOT BELONG TO PINE HOLLOW AT ALL))   Margret Wilson, a riding teacher. ((SHE DOES NOT BELONG TO PINE HOLLOW AT ALL)) Icon_minitime2009-02-27, 8:52 pm

Name: Margret Wilson
Riding Style: Horsemanship/Barrel Racing/Show Jumping/Dressage
Personality: sweet, very smart, she is pretty, she already has a boyfriend that has a full time job, she is a talented women, she loves all her horses, she is keeping her horses at her riding school back in another state for now, she is best at Horsemanship, she is friendly with kids and horses of course, her passion is horses, she is a good lesson teacher,
Picture: Margret Wilson, a riding teacher. ((SHE DOES NOT BELONG TO PINE HOLLOW AT ALL)) TashaTristan1sm Margret Wilson, a riding teacher. ((SHE DOES NOT BELONG TO PINE HOLLOW AT ALL)) TashaTristan2sm Margret Wilson, a riding teacher. ((SHE DOES NOT BELONG TO PINE HOLLOW AT ALL)) TashaNavarre1sm Margret Wilson, a riding teacher. ((SHE DOES NOT BELONG TO PINE HOLLOW AT ALL)) TashaRidingClub4sm

Last edited by misses^.^cullen on 2009-02-28, 12:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Margret Wilson, a riding teacher. ((SHE DOES NOT BELONG TO PINE HOLLOW AT ALL)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Margret Wilson, a riding teacher. ((SHE DOES NOT BELONG TO PINE HOLLOW AT ALL))   Margret Wilson, a riding teacher. ((SHE DOES NOT BELONG TO PINE HOLLOW AT ALL)) Icon_minitime2009-02-27, 10:09 pm

ok but there are no other riding schools allowed they ONLY one is pine hollow
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Margret Wilson, a riding teacher. ((SHE DOES NOT BELONG TO PINE HOLLOW AT ALL))   Margret Wilson, a riding teacher. ((SHE DOES NOT BELONG TO PINE HOLLOW AT ALL)) Icon_minitime2009-02-27, 11:08 pm

FREEZE.
missus^.^cullen wrote:
she is keeping her horses at her riding school back in another state for now

NO THIS IS NOT ALLOWED
Back to top Go down
http://horsecountry2009.rpgdynasty.net

PostSubject: Re: Margret Wilson, a riding teacher. ((SHE DOES NOT BELONG TO PINE HOLLOW AT ALL))   Margret Wilson, a riding teacher. ((SHE DOES NOT BELONG TO PINE HOLLOW AT ALL)) Icon_minitime2009-02-27, 11:09 pm

(ok ?))
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Margret Wilson, a riding teacher. ((SHE DOES NOT BELONG TO PINE HOLLOW AT ALL))   Margret Wilson, a riding teacher. ((SHE DOES NOT BELONG TO PINE HOLLOW AT ALL)) Icon_minitime2009-02-27, 11:10 pm

ive already said many times you cannot have a person and keep their horses "back at someone elses ranch"
Back to top Go down
http://horsecountry2009.rpgdynasty.net

PostSubject: Re: Margret Wilson, a riding teacher. ((SHE DOES NOT BELONG TO PINE HOLLOW AT ALL))   Margret Wilson, a riding teacher. ((SHE DOES NOT BELONG TO PINE HOLLOW AT ALL)) Icon_minitime2009-02-28, 12:14 am

Admin wrote:
ive already said many times you cannot have a person and keep their horses "back at someone elses ranch"
(ok ok fine, why is everyone being mean to me? I`m not even having a bad tone or anything)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Margret Wilson, a riding teacher. ((SHE DOES NOT BELONG TO PINE HOLLOW AT ALL))   Margret Wilson, a riding teacher. ((SHE DOES NOT BELONG TO PINE HOLLOW AT ALL)) Icon_minitime2009-02-28, 12:15 am

(honey we are not being mean but i want you to be honest DID you read the rules?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Margret Wilson, a riding teacher. ((SHE DOES NOT BELONG TO PINE HOLLOW AT ALL))   Margret Wilson, a riding teacher. ((SHE DOES NOT BELONG TO PINE HOLLOW AT ALL)) Icon_minitime2009-02-28, 12:16 am

Nightsky wrote:
(honey we are not being mean but i want you to be honest DID you read the rules?)
(yes I did, but I forgot some things it said)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Margret Wilson, a riding teacher. ((SHE DOES NOT BELONG TO PINE HOLLOW AT ALL))   Margret Wilson, a riding teacher. ((SHE DOES NOT BELONG TO PINE HOLLOW AT ALL)) Icon_minitime2009-02-28, 12:18 am

(then read it over and always check for new aditions)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Margret Wilson, a riding teacher. ((SHE DOES NOT BELONG TO PINE HOLLOW AT ALL))   Margret Wilson, a riding teacher. ((SHE DOES NOT BELONG TO PINE HOLLOW AT ALL)) Icon_minitime2009-02-28, 12:19 am

Nightsky wrote:
(then read it over and always check for new aditions)
(ok)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Margret Wilson, a riding teacher. ((SHE DOES NOT BELONG TO PINE HOLLOW AT ALL))   Margret Wilson, a riding teacher. ((SHE DOES NOT BELONG TO PINE HOLLOW AT ALL)) Icon_minitime2009-02-28, 12:20 am

thank you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Margret Wilson, a riding teacher. ((SHE DOES NOT BELONG TO PINE HOLLOW AT ALL))   Margret Wilson, a riding teacher. ((SHE DOES NOT BELONG TO PINE HOLLOW AT ALL)) Icon_minitime2009-02-28, 12:21 am

Nightsky wrote:
thank you
(np, I read them already)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Margret Wilson, a riding teacher. ((SHE DOES NOT BELONG TO PINE HOLLOW AT ALL))   Margret Wilson, a riding teacher. ((SHE DOES NOT BELONG TO PINE HOLLOW AT ALL)) Icon_minitime2009-02-28, 12:22 am

(ok i usaully check them every three days)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Margret Wilson, a riding teacher. ((SHE DOES NOT BELONG TO PINE HOLLOW AT ALL))   Margret Wilson, a riding teacher. ((SHE DOES NOT BELONG TO PINE HOLLOW AT ALL)) Icon_minitime2009-02-28, 12:24 am

Nightsky wrote:
(ok i usaully check them every three days)
(ok I`ll do that 2)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Margret Wilson, a riding teacher. ((SHE DOES NOT BELONG TO PINE HOLLOW AT ALL))   Margret Wilson, a riding teacher. ((SHE DOES NOT BELONG TO PINE HOLLOW AT ALL)) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Margret Wilson, a riding teacher. ((SHE DOES NOT BELONG TO PINE HOLLOW AT ALL))
Page 1 of 1