Horse Country
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horse country.........Country life that revolves around....HORSES.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jackie and the ranch (NEW THREAD)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Jackie and the ranch (NEW THREAD) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jackie and the ranch (NEW THREAD)   Jackie and the ranch (NEW THREAD) - Page 4 Icon_minitime2009-06-04, 10:16 am

i made my way down stairs and took a hand of each twins
"Bath time" i said we got to the top
"Mark your first go in and get ready ill get your jamies and be in soon
i took imogen to her room and got her jamies
"While marks in the bath you can tidy your room" i said and kissed the top of her head
I got marks pjs and went in. Being a boy who could do it himself i sat talking to him while he bathed and then i helped him dry and dress
i drained the bath and then refilled it
"IMOGEN" i called and seh came in and while she undressed i checked her room.clean.
"Mark" i called going to his room
"Tidy your room please" i said watching him sit on the floor with a sketch pad and colour pencils
"Yes mom" he stopped drawing and began cleaning
i returned to the bathroom and helped Imogen wash her hair and then helped her dry and dress then led the
way down the the blazing fire where i sat to dry her hair and brush it
when they were both done i gave them some icecream while they sat at the table drawing
Back to top Go down
http://horsecountry2009.rpgdynasty.net
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jackie and the ranch (NEW THREAD)   Jackie and the ranch (NEW THREAD) - Page 4 Icon_minitime2009-06-04, 10:41 am

when the twins finished their icecream i washed up and then told them
"Half an hour" their half and hour to bed warning and then i sat on curled up on the lounge
Back to top Go down
Rodeo_Cowgirl

Rodeo_Cowgirl

PostSubject: Re: Jackie and the ranch (NEW THREAD)   Jackie and the ranch (NEW THREAD) - Page 4 Icon_minitime2009-06-04, 11:18 am

I walk in "do you know when Tabitha's going to be home?" I ask and sit with you
Back to top Go down
http://wolfworld.hot4um.com/forum.htm
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jackie and the ranch (NEW THREAD)   Jackie and the ranch (NEW THREAD) - Page 4 Icon_minitime2009-06-04, 12:41 pm

"She didnt give me a time and i was a little occupied" i said rather curtly (mean)
I stood up and called her mobile
"Voice mail...............Tabitha its time you were home, where are you?" i said into the phone
Back to top Go down
Rodeo_Cowgirl

Rodeo_Cowgirl

PostSubject: Re: Jackie and the ranch (NEW THREAD)   Jackie and the ranch (NEW THREAD) - Page 4 Icon_minitime2009-06-04, 2:05 pm

five minutes later she rode in on her horses it was pitch black and so she ties them up near food and water and walks in "hi mom" I say and get a vibrate from my phone I checked it and it was a number I didn't reconnize so I looked at the napkin and looked at the number on my phone "not him" I say and hug you
Back to top Go down
Rodeo_Cowgirl

Rodeo_Cowgirl

PostSubject: Re: Jackie and the ranch (NEW THREAD)   Jackie and the ranch (NEW THREAD) - Page 4 Icon_minitime2009-06-05, 4:22 am

I kiss your cheek "sorry I came home late"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jackie and the ranch (NEW THREAD)   Jackie and the ranch (NEW THREAD) - Page 4 Icon_minitime2009-06-05, 4:33 am

I hug her exaughsted
"Did you stable the horses or paddock them?" i ask tiedly
i hear them out side
"Ill call the stable and have Lucy come and bed them in the stable for tonight" i yawn and reach for the phone and call the stable a few minutes later lucy shows up and leads them back to the stable
i turn to tabitha
"Dinners in the oven, and dont forget to have a shower before bed" i kiss the top of her head and then head upstairs to bed

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
~*~ T.H.E...N.E.X.T....D.A.Y ~*~

Iam up at five and by eight the stable work is done, horses fed, groomed and turned out. I have the herd of tabithas turned out and heading back in to breakfast wheni see a young guy walking in the drive. the dogs begin barking and i sigh, missing Rosies protectiveness, I call them off and scoop Mia up and walk over
j: "Hi how can i help you?" i asked
WILL : "good morning, Im looking to speak to the owners regarding any work they may have?" i said
J: "Well you found the owner. Im just heading inside the barns works over for this morning, im headed in to get breakfast, join us for breakfast and we'll talk" i smiled knowing i could afford to put another hand on working
W: "Thank you, its very much appreciated" i said sincerly
J: "Ok well Im Jackie, short for Jacquelyn, my husband and i run this managery of horses cats dogs and kids. I have a 16 year old daughter you should get along with you look about the same age, and then i have twin 5 year olds; mark and imogen and possibly expecting another child" i said
W: "Wow thats a lot, im William Moore, orphaned at the age of thirteen and ran away form that many foster homes they gave up on me so im desperate for work and accomadation. im seventeen and have a unique understanding of horses and dogs" i smiled then added
"And congratulations if your expecting again" i smiled shyly
J: "Your hired" i laughed "for pointing out subtly that i will need to lay off the work again"
W: "Really? thats great thanks"

we reached the house and the door burst open
"mummy" the twins shouted and barreled out launching down the steps at me their weight flinging me backwards wills seventeen year old arms caught us all
J: "Thanks" i stood and hugged the twins
"This is Will, will this is Mark and Imogen" i smiled climbing the steps
W:" hi there"
Twins: "Hello"

J: i got to the kitchen and told will who had taken his shoes off after i did to take a seat while i began cooking
half an hour later the twins were eating toast after their cereal and there was pancakes, bacon eggs and toast adorning the table
i walked up the staris and called
"Breakfast while its hot, weve got company" i called and returned to the table and added Juice and sat down
"Dig in" i smiled at Will and began to fill my own plate
Back to top Go down
Rodeo_Cowgirl

Rodeo_Cowgirl

PostSubject: Re: Jackie and the ranch (NEW THREAD)   Jackie and the ranch (NEW THREAD) - Page 4 Icon_minitime2009-06-05, 4:48 am

I walked down stairs and cleo started barking at him I picked her up and said "shh" to her and I noticed him "hi" I said and sat down letting cleo eat her food
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jackie and the ranch (NEW THREAD)   Jackie and the ranch (NEW THREAD) - Page 4 Icon_minitime2009-06-05, 4:52 am

Wil: "Hi" i smiled shyly at the girl then added
"You must be tabitha, Im will" i smiled and kept eating

J: "Wills just been hired this morning for the stables" i filled in the blanks
Back to top Go down
Rodeo_Cowgirl

Rodeo_Cowgirl

PostSubject: Re: Jackie and the ranch (NEW THREAD)   Jackie and the ranch (NEW THREAD) - Page 4 Icon_minitime2009-06-05, 4:56 am

"hmm" I say and pour me a glass of OJ and smile at him
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jackie and the ranch (NEW THREAD)   Jackie and the ranch (NEW THREAD) - Page 4 Icon_minitime2009-06-05, 5:01 am

J: "Wheres your father?"i asked tabitha not having seen him since i slipped from the warm sheets at 5am

W: i eat hungrily not having had much in the last few weeks to survive on
Back to top Go down
Rodeo_Cowgirl

Rodeo_Cowgirl

PostSubject: Re: Jackie and the ranch (NEW THREAD)   Jackie and the ranch (NEW THREAD) - Page 4 Icon_minitime2009-06-05, 5:06 am

"oh hes coming down right now" I say hearing footsteps and soon you see my fathers grubby dressed body out ready to eat
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jackie and the ranch (NEW THREAD)   Jackie and the ranch (NEW THREAD) - Page 4 Icon_minitime2009-06-05, 5:15 am

J: "Bo this is william hes our newly hired stable hand, he will live in the appartment above the barn and he will join us for meals." i smiled and will looked at me his eyes full of grattitude i smiled
W: "Thank you so much you dont know what this means to me" i said trying to get out my thanks

J: "I was in your shoes once my boy, i do know how it feels. All you see around you was built from nothing" i smiled knowing i would come to treat him as my own son
Back to top Go down
Rodeo_Cowgirl

Rodeo_Cowgirl

PostSubject: Re: Jackie and the ranch (NEW THREAD)   Jackie and the ranch (NEW THREAD) - Page 4 Icon_minitime2009-06-05, 5:31 am

"well its nice to meet you will" he said and ate some bacon
Tabitha finished eating and got up "thanks for breakfast mom" she said and put her plates in the sink and went up to her room she came back down in a button up shirt and some jeans and went outside and got norman out of the pasture and put the bareback pad back on him and fastened some stirrups on it and got a bridle.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jackie and the ranch (NEW THREAD)   Jackie and the ranch (NEW THREAD) - Page 4 Icon_minitime2009-06-05, 9:37 am

W: I finish eating and turn to my new boss
"So what do i do now?"
J: I put my dishes in the sink to be cleaned before dinner and turned back
"Well i have to get these two cleaned up so stick your plates in the sink and il be back in a jiffy."
W: I nodded and watched the twins racing up stairs to change

J: i bring the freshly washed and dressed twins down and nod to will
"Come on" i led him to the barn and showed him his new appartment above the barn
"The rules are simple:
no drugs, no smoking, no booze." i said
W:
"Just for the record im clean, i dont smoke and my father was an alcholic so i dont drink either."
I said throwing my pack on the floor near the bed
i looked around at the fully furnished place i would call home
"Its great" i smiled

J: " come on" i smiled and led the way down stairs.

I led him to a stall and the quarterhorse stallion poked his coloured head over the door
"William while your here you are expected to excercise some of the horses and for your own you will have Zimberland while your here he is yours"
Jackie and the ranch (NEW THREAD) - Page 4 IMG_0001NED

W: "Wow thanks so much hes beautiful"
J: "Just treat him well and he will be your best friend. although if you get any other horses or dogs of your own they too are welcome here" i smiled and left him calling over his shoulder
"You have the ret of today to settle in ill have some one fetch you for dinner seeing as i have no idea what time it will be ready. His tack is in the tack room labled under ZIMBERLAND feel free to use any of the arenas" i walked the twins to their ponies and tacked the two mares and bramble up and led them to the small arena.

I put each child on their horse and showed them how to stop, go and steer staying at a walk for the time bein.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jackie and the ranch (NEW THREAD)   Jackie and the ranch (NEW THREAD) - Page 4 Icon_minitime2009-06-05, 11:52 am

WILLIAM: when my boss took the twins out side i slipped into the office and dialed the familiar number
" 'lo?" said a young hesitant voice
"kai, its will" he sighed softly glad to hear her voice
"WILL oh gosh will its so good to hear your voice. Have you found more work? Oh we miss you so will when will you be home?" she asked in a rush
"Yeah i found a ranch and i have been given an appartment and a horse to use and everything" I said to cheer her up then i added
"Is Nariko there?"
"Yeh ill get her" she said excited and in the background will could hear her talking to Nariko teling her what she was just told by him
"William, is it true?" she asked
"Yes, ill send you money as soon as i get my first pay" he said and then asked what he had missed
as he was listening so intently he didnt hear jackie come back in

JACKIE

I listen not meaning to evesdrop.
"Hehhem" i clear my throat and listen as he hurried to get off the phone
i walk in and close the door
"Maybe we need to talk i think" i said softly
W: "Are you going to fire me?" he said hanging his head
J: "Tell me the real story, no lies please" i said gently as i took a seat
W: I sighed deeply and began
"I am orphaned, but i am not completly alone. I have two younger sisters, Nariko is 16 and Kai is 14. I have been looking after them since the foster system tried to seperate us moving them around after work was a hassle so they live in one place keeping a low profile and i move around looking for work. Nariko was just telling me that shes feels as though she is followed everytime she leaves the house and has pulled Kai out of school in fear of something happening." i said then went on
"I told you my father was an alcholic and he was to the point he murdered our mother when kai was 10 Nariko 12 and myself 13. he was so drunk that he didnt remember about us sleeping in the other room and he killed himself. the house was sold and pretty much everything else to pay for the funeral and his debts and thats the truth really. Now my soul purpose is to raise my sisters" he said and looked up
J: I saw the look of fear in his eyes among the unshed tears
"Where are they William?" i asked softly reaching for a pad and pen
he told me the address
"Your not calling the foster system or the cops are you" he demanded
"No i wouldnt betray your love for them" i reached into the desk and drew out a map
"Ok lets go" i grabbed his hand and dragged him to the house and while he sat at the table i ran upstairs changed grabbed a set of clothes for the twins and then returned to the living room and changed them wrote a note to bo and tabitha leaving money for them to order PIZZA and took the twins to the larger car I buckled them in and reversed the car and hitched up the trailer (not float a trailer lol) and drove off
we reached the out skirts of the town they were living in just as the twins began to get hungry so i got them takeaway and also got a couple of Pizzas and bottles of softdrink and let William direct me to the house
"You still havent told me whats going on" he said
J: "Quiet simple, your all coming to live at OUR place and then if the foster system have a problem ill help you.
W: "Ill work for free in return for your help, he girls will help too" he said
J : "Nonsense you pull your weight and ill pay you." i smiled and looked in the back
"Starting with you lugging mark inside i cant carry them both" I joked.

With mark in Williams arms and imogen in mine i watched as william elbowed the door bell
A young girl answered the door
"WILLIAM" She squealed
"SHHHHHH" he shushed and indicated the sleeping child and she jumpd back happily to let him in and was suprised to see me aswell
"Whos she?" she asked and was again shushed
he laid mark on the lounge and i laid imogen on the other side of the lounge. they both slept soundly

An older girl walked in and saw me and then reached for Kai before seeing William.
She smiled happily
"William" together william and Kai both lifted a finger to their lips and shushed her
william herded them into the kitchen
"Nariko and Kai meet Jackie, the twins are mark and imogen her current younests kids, Jackie is the lady who gave me work and heard me on the phone earlier and has offered for us all to live with her on her ranch, there is plenty of room in the appartment for us all..."
"Nonsense, they will have a room in the house, you as well if you want one there are plenty to go around." jackie piped up.
J: "So what do you think girls, you can go to school, work with the horses and play with the dogs and never have to worry about being taken away i promise ill keep you all safe and together" i said sitting down in a seat

N: "Wow that sounds great"
K: "Wiliam said you gave him a horse, can i have one too? and a puppy ive never had a pet"
J: "Of course you can, Ill even take you shopping for what ever you want, all of you, games, new clothes EVERYTHING" this made Kai beam
W: "Pack, we gotta head back as soon as we can, not only are the twins exaughsted but we gotta get up early to work" he smiled poudly

the girls raced off to begin packing what little they had and william packed the rest of his stuff
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jackie and the ranch (NEW THREAD)   Jackie and the ranch (NEW THREAD) - Page 4 Icon_minitime2009-06-05, 1:51 pm

William carried things to the trailer that was no reversed into the empty garage he expertly packed it all on and tied it down leaving only what was in the house when they moved in. We got the twins back into the car without waking them and i began the 2 and a half hour drive home at 9pm.
we didnt need to stop and reached home at quarter to midnight and i reversed the trailer under the shelter leaving it attached to the car, the kids climbed out and grabbed their overnight gear i had them pack outside of the boxes knowing it would be too late to unpack when we got home.
William carried Mark again into the quiet house and i carried Imogen, the girls followed hesitantly.
When i pulled marks blankets back after depositing imogen into bed william turned to return to the barn
"William, you can have a room in the house i said" i reminded him
"If its ok by you Jackie, i'd really rather live in the appartment if its all the same" he smiled truthfully
i smiled and noded knowing that teenage boys needed their space, he kissed each of his settling sisters goodnight thanked me again and headed out to the barn.
I showed the girls the kitchen, the bathroom they would take as their own and bid them good night.
Back to top Go down
Rodeo_Cowgirl

Rodeo_Cowgirl

PostSubject: Re: Jackie and the ranch (NEW THREAD)   Jackie and the ranch (NEW THREAD) - Page 4 Icon_minitime2009-06-05, 7:34 pm

when the whole house was asleep Tabitha got up and snuck out. she want to the barn and got the tack for norman and whistled for him and of course he came running i petted his nose and he whinnied "shh boy I'm taking you for a midnight ride" she said and tacked him up and got on she rode him around the gravel driveway which was rather loud but not loud enough to wake the people in the house. Wendy and Boo jumped the fence and came over to me "alright" she said and got the tack from the carrige and got them taked up but tied the reins to the loop on the saddle pad and as soon as we started moveing I heard movement in the apartment
Back to top Go down
Kiger_Mustang

Kiger_Mustang

PostSubject: Re: Jackie and the ranch (NEW THREAD)   Jackie and the ranch (NEW THREAD) - Page 4 Icon_minitime2009-06-05, 10:59 pm

Babe:i neigh to Norman

Blue:i sleep
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jackie and the ranch (NEW THREAD)   Jackie and the ranch (NEW THREAD) - Page 4 Icon_minitime2009-06-06, 1:36 am

William: I hear horses whinny and get up i look at the clock it read midnight i look out the window to see Tabitha's horses and a ride i assumed to be her. I raced down the stairs and grabbed the bridle i was given for Zimberland and got it on him and led him out and closed the stall door. i flung the reins over his neck and raced on foot towards the long mounting ramp the horse kept a good canter paced and as i ran up the ramp i flung my self onto his back and urged him faster, i jumped a fence and raced through the paddock and then umped another to get on to the drive ahead of her i turned and held Zimberland in check as he pranced and paced on the spot.

When she got to us i said
"Where are you headed? Not running off in the middle of the night?"
then i added
"And not telling anyone, what happens when your thrown and left hurt and they race back to the wild huh your precious horses wouldnt be worth living" i turn zimberland sideways so she couldnt pass
Back to top Go down
Rodeo_Cowgirl

Rodeo_Cowgirl

PostSubject: Re: Jackie and the ranch (NEW THREAD)   Jackie and the ranch (NEW THREAD) - Page 4 Icon_minitime2009-06-06, 1:50 am

"i wasn't going to do that and you might want to get out of the way" I say with norman towering over Zimberland "and besides I'm just taking them to get a trailer" i say and you look at Wendy and Boo and they have the Carrige Tack on norman stomped his foot with impatience "he really wants to run" i say looking at him
Back to top Go down
Kiger_Mustang

Kiger_Mustang

PostSubject: Re: Jackie and the ranch (NEW THREAD)   Jackie and the ranch (NEW THREAD) - Page 4 Icon_minitime2009-06-06, 1:52 am

Babe:I nicker again

Blue:now older i lope sround crazy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jackie and the ranch (NEW THREAD)   Jackie and the ranch (NEW THREAD) - Page 4 Icon_minitime2009-06-06, 1:53 am

(ike a gypsy trailer...you mean a caravan lol)

(Zimberlands huge )

I nod and look at her
"Well why didnt you leave a note for jackie im sure she would be happy for you to get it in daylight"
Back to top Go down
Rodeo_Cowgirl

Rodeo_Cowgirl

PostSubject: Re: Jackie and the ranch (NEW THREAD)   Jackie and the ranch (NEW THREAD) - Page 4 Icon_minitime2009-06-06, 1:57 am

(but isn't he a American Paint? and normans a Draft)(I know but its a reagular two horse trailer that I can tie them too)

"well these horses only really want to go some where at night and Boos a real pain during the day" I said and looked at them Boo being a well behaved horse "you can come with me if you want" i say and turn him and kick him slightly and that gets him to canter so I go around him and so toward the gate
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jackie and the ranch (NEW THREAD)   Jackie and the ranch (NEW THREAD) - Page 4 Icon_minitime2009-06-06, 2:00 am

(Hes tall )

I expertly cut her off BLOCKING the path
"I will not come i have to get up early to work." i said and then added softly
"I really really like you and wish you were not going out in the middle of the night because i have to work i will be awake for the next 5 hourse worying about you." with that rather embarassing comment i turn and canter back to the stable
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jackie and the ranch (NEW THREAD)   Jackie and the ranch (NEW THREAD) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jackie and the ranch (NEW THREAD)
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next