Horse Country
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horse country.........Country life that revolves around....HORSES.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Justa Shameless Beggar and Shez Such A Beggar come

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Justa Shameless Beggar and Shez Such A Beggar come Empty
PostSubject: Justa Shameless Beggar and Shez Such A Beggar come   Justa Shameless Beggar and Shez Such A Beggar come Icon_minitime2009-05-10, 11:51 pm

See bio for more info and pics
(Beggar, {Justa Shameless Beggar} the stud)
Justa Shameless Beggar and Shez Such A Beggar come Beggar4

(Sheila, {Shez Such A Beggar} the mare)
Justa Shameless Beggar and Shez Such A Beggar come Prettypaint7

Owner: I walk in and tie the two of my horses to a pole and put up a sign that says the horses names, blodlines, the shows they've won, how they're trained, and their prices, along with the fact that they have to go together. Then leave them there and walk away.

Sheila: I stamp my foot impatiently and hope our new owner is kind.
Beggar: I paw the ground and chew on the lead rope, hoping to free myself and my love.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Justa Shameless Beggar and Shez Such A Beggar come   Justa Shameless Beggar and Shez Such A Beggar come Icon_minitime2009-05-12, 11:39 pm

Jackie: i walk over and see the horses
i look for the owner
"ILL TAKE THEM" i called i write a check and pin it to the sign and untie the horses and lead them away
Back to top Go down
http://horsecountry2009.rpgdynasty.net

PostSubject: Re: Justa Shameless Beggar and Shez Such A Beggar come   Justa Shameless Beggar and Shez Such A Beggar come Icon_minitime2009-05-14, 2:38 am

Sheila: I follow the girl who bought us with a spring in my step, I am so happy we are not tied anymore!
Beggar: I go with the human willingly, holding my head up, showing how mighty I am to the other horses that we will leave behind at the market.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Justa Shameless Beggar and Shez Such A Beggar come   Justa Shameless Beggar and Shez Such A Beggar come Icon_minitime2009-05-17, 5:19 pm

previous owner: I come by at just the right time and hand the lady who bought my horses the registration papers and a copy of the bill of sale, then I take my money and go.
(admin where are you taking them, what are you going to do with them?)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Justa Shameless Beggar and Shez Such A Beggar come   Justa Shameless Beggar and Shez Such A Beggar come Icon_minitime2009-05-22, 1:34 am

they will go to toadstood and ill figure out what later)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Justa Shameless Beggar and Shez Such A Beggar come   Justa Shameless Beggar and Shez Such A Beggar come Icon_minitime2009-05-27, 1:25 am

(um, Admin, it's been a while, are you going to do anything with them????)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Justa Shameless Beggar and Shez Such A Beggar come   Justa Shameless Beggar and Shez Such A Beggar come Icon_minitime2009-05-27, 1:33 am

(remember ive been away)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Justa Shameless Beggar and Shez Such A Beggar come   Justa Shameless Beggar and Shez Such A Beggar come Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Justa Shameless Beggar and Shez Such A Beggar come
Page 1 of 1