Horse Country
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horse country.........Country life that revolves around....HORSES.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~*~ Justa Shameless Beggar and Shez Such A Beggar come~*~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

~*~   Justa Shameless Beggar and Shez Such A Beggar come~*~ Empty
PostSubject: ~*~ Justa Shameless Beggar and Shez Such A Beggar come~*~   ~*~   Justa Shameless Beggar and Shez Such A Beggar come~*~ Icon_minitime2009-05-27, 1:40 am

i walk out to the barn and get my western gear and saddle Beggar and lead him to the mounting block i mount and walk him to the arena where the barrels are set up. I walk him around to warm him up then i trot him still warming him up
Back to top Go down
http://horsecountry2009.rpgdynasty.net

PostSubject: Re: ~*~ Justa Shameless Beggar and Shez Such A Beggar come~*~   ~*~   Justa Shameless Beggar and Shez Such A Beggar come~*~ Icon_minitime2009-05-28, 7:08 am

B: I trot willingly around with Jackie on my back. I love being worked and being in shape.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~*~ Justa Shameless Beggar and Shez Such A Beggar come~*~   ~*~   Justa Shameless Beggar and Shez Such A Beggar come~*~ Icon_minitime2009-06-03, 6:10 am

Sheila: I call for someone. I feel lonely.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~*~ Justa Shameless Beggar and Shez Such A Beggar come~*~   ~*~   Justa Shameless Beggar and Shez Such A Beggar come~*~ Icon_minitime2009-06-03, 6:14 am

(cant think of who to put with her at the moment lol)

I finish with the stud and turn him loose and tack the mare up and warm her up before putting her around the barrels
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~*~ Justa Shameless Beggar and Shez Such A Beggar come~*~   ~*~   Justa Shameless Beggar and Shez Such A Beggar come~*~ Icon_minitime2009-06-03, 6:33 am

Sheila: I warm up fast, my muscles become nice and supple. Then when we run the barrels I run super fast. This is so fun!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~*~ Justa Shameless Beggar and Shez Such A Beggar come~*~   ~*~   Justa Shameless Beggar and Shez Such A Beggar come~*~ Icon_minitime2009-06-06, 7:32 am

Sheila: I do everything I'm told when I'm told.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~*~ Justa Shameless Beggar and Shez Such A Beggar come~*~   ~*~   Justa Shameless Beggar and Shez Such A Beggar come~*~ Icon_minitime2009-06-06, 11:02 am

I Rride her over to the line of poles and canter up the outside and turn around the last one and bend her throught them. i feel as if im sitting upon a horse who is just pivoting on hind legs where we were actually flying through them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~*~ Justa Shameless Beggar and Shez Such A Beggar come~*~   ~*~   Justa Shameless Beggar and Shez Such A Beggar come~*~ Icon_minitime2009-06-06, 10:28 pm

Poles are one of my favorites. I am so good at switching leads fast and bending my body.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~*~ Justa Shameless Beggar and Shez Such A Beggar come~*~   ~*~   Justa Shameless Beggar and Shez Such A Beggar come~*~ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~*~ Justa Shameless Beggar and Shez Such A Beggar come~*~
Page 1 of 1