Horse Country
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horse country.........Country life that revolves around....HORSES.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mac comes wanting to sell his arabian crew

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Mac comes wanting to sell his arabian crew - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mac comes wanting to sell his arabian crew   Mac comes wanting to sell his arabian crew - Page 3 Icon_minitime2009-02-15, 2:43 am

Night Time Magic:
i chuckle."Its nice to meet you"i laugh again."so how are you"i ask while circling around you.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mac comes wanting to sell his arabian crew   Mac comes wanting to sell his arabian crew - Page 3 Icon_minitime2009-02-15, 2:45 am

(lol thay are in different paddocks )

i sniff him over the fence and said
"Better now im out in the paddock instead of the stall" i smiled
Back to top Go down
http://horsecountry2009.rpgdynasty.net

PostSubject: Re: Mac comes wanting to sell his arabian crew   Mac comes wanting to sell his arabian crew - Page 3 Icon_minitime2009-02-15, 2:47 am

(oh... Embarassed )

Night Time Magic:
I smile."i love having the wind in my hair"i smile smelling you over the fence also.i look at her gently."i think the owner is trying to get us to now eachother better"i say flirty.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mac comes wanting to sell his arabian crew   Mac comes wanting to sell his arabian crew - Page 3 Icon_minitime2009-02-15, 2:53 am

i smiled and raced away to the far fence turned and raced at the fence he stood at and launched into the air, jumping the fence and him i land and trot back to him
"well then i should be in here" i smiled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mac comes wanting to sell his arabian crew   Mac comes wanting to sell his arabian crew - Page 3 Icon_minitime2009-02-15, 2:54 am

Magic:
I stand in aw."whoa"i say shocked."that was totally wicked!" i say."my kind of mare"i say gently nuzzling her neck and circling around her flirty like.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mac comes wanting to sell his arabian crew   Mac comes wanting to sell his arabian crew - Page 3 Icon_minitime2009-02-15, 2:55 am

Mercy's Pride:I walk out into my private pasture
Pic:Mac comes wanting to sell his arabian crew - Page 3 Diamond(7-17-04)6
Mac comes wanting to sell his arabian crew - Page 3 Diamon10
Mac comes wanting to sell his arabian crew - Page 3 Diamon11

Melazonas Melody:I sniff Mercy from the fence.
Mac comes wanting to sell his arabian crew - Page 3 M-200710
Mac comes wanting to sell his arabian crew - Page 3 M-200711
Mac comes wanting to sell his arabian crew - Page 3 M-200712
Mac comes wanting to sell his arabian crew - Page 3 M-200714
Mac comes wanting to sell his arabian crew - Page 3 M-200715
Mac comes wanting to sell his arabian crew - Page 3 M-200716
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mac comes wanting to sell his arabian crew   Mac comes wanting to sell his arabian crew - Page 3 Icon_minitime2009-02-15, 3:31 am

Magic:
I neigh and bob my head up and down to the site of all the mares.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mac comes wanting to sell his arabian crew   Mac comes wanting to sell his arabian crew - Page 3 Icon_minitime2009-02-15, 7:10 am

Eloise: i snake my head at him and snap my teeth catching his rump as i past him i raced at the fence and launched over it and trotted upto the barn to my stall where i stood until Elle noticed me and put me in my stall
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mac comes wanting to sell his arabian crew   Mac comes wanting to sell his arabian crew - Page 3 Icon_minitime2009-02-15, 8:01 am

"ow! that hurt"i say to the snoody mare."sheesh"i look at my rump and its bleeding i start to panic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mac comes wanting to sell his arabian crew   Mac comes wanting to sell his arabian crew - Page 3 Icon_minitime2009-02-15, 8:02 am

Melody:i chuckle a bit at how he ot that hurt by just a nip in the butt
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mac comes wanting to sell his arabian crew   Mac comes wanting to sell his arabian crew - Page 3 Icon_minitime2009-02-15, 8:04 am

(its bleeding!)

I stand there not knowing what to do.I hear the mare laugh and i neigh to her."shut up!im delicate!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mac comes wanting to sell his arabian crew   Mac comes wanting to sell his arabian crew - Page 3 Icon_minitime2009-02-15, 8:08 am

(so its just a nip ?)(like a nip with your lips)

Melody:"apparently"i say and walk away
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mac comes wanting to sell his arabian crew   Mac comes wanting to sell his arabian crew - Page 3 Icon_minitime2009-02-15, 8:10 am

(didnt you read the thing she bit him pretty hard)

"DELICATE TO THE SKIN!I GET IT FROM MY MOTHER AND FATHER!"i yell
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mac comes wanting to sell his arabian crew   Mac comes wanting to sell his arabian crew - Page 3 Icon_minitime2009-02-15, 9:30 pm

Admin wrote:
snap my teeth catching his rump as i past him

i didnt say hard, just snapped nd caught flabber (LOL)

Elle: i see eloise standing by her stall an old thing the mare learnt young that if she jumped out of the paddock and stood by her stall she could go in. I open the door and she walks in
"Thats a good girl" i smiled and stroke her face. i see blood on her lips and check her over and then realise she would have been in with the stag and i closed her door and went out and saw him bleeding.
"Easy ther boy" i cooed as i checked the bite
"Its not bad you'll be right" i said and disapeared returning with a cream for it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mac comes wanting to sell his arabian crew   Mac comes wanting to sell his arabian crew - Page 3 Icon_minitime2009-02-15, 10:37 pm

I stand there in the arabian pose(i loooooooovvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeee the arabian pose!)i look back and see the blood begin to dry.i try to lick it but i cant reach.i stand still and wait.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mac comes wanting to sell his arabian crew   Mac comes wanting to sell his arabian crew - Page 3 Icon_minitime2009-02-16, 7:48 am

i give him a carrot and gently clean off the drying blood before applying the salve (antiseptic antibaterial cream)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mac comes wanting to sell his arabian crew   Mac comes wanting to sell his arabian crew - Page 3 Icon_minitime2009-02-16, 7:55 am

(i know what kind of salve...i am in vet training i want to be a vet when i grow up!)

I stand there and nudge the owner.i tell her i want to go into a stall or go for a ride.i look at my back saying i want a ride.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mac comes wanting to sell his arabian crew   Mac comes wanting to sell his arabian crew - Page 3 Icon_minitime2009-02-16, 8:13 am

"Not today boy i got more things to do then hav a ride"

(Kool i gotta go bye)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mac comes wanting to sell his arabian crew   Mac comes wanting to sell his arabian crew - Page 3 Icon_minitime2009-02-16, 8:15 am

I frown and nudge her."i want to go in a stall"i whinny
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mac comes wanting to sell his arabian crew   Mac comes wanting to sell his arabian crew - Page 3 Icon_minitime2009-02-16, 10:04 pm

i smiel and lead him up to the barn and into a stall and put in his night time feed and kiss his muzzle and let him eat i close the door and lock it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mac comes wanting to sell his arabian crew   Mac comes wanting to sell his arabian crew - Page 3 Icon_minitime2009-02-17, 12:53 am

I finish eating and i stick my head out of the top of the stall.i turn and look at the other horses.i whinny to them.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mac comes wanting to sell his arabian crew   Mac comes wanting to sell his arabian crew - Page 3 Icon_minitime2009-02-17, 8:50 am

horses: Eating or sleeping
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mac comes wanting to sell his arabian crew   Mac comes wanting to sell his arabian crew - Page 3 Icon_minitime2009-02-28, 1:28 am

I whinny from my stall and smell the mares in heat my tool dangles and i get excited and whinny again.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mac comes wanting to sell his arabian crew   Mac comes wanting to sell his arabian crew - Page 3 Icon_minitime2009-02-28, 3:15 am

SR ive forgotten what mare i put with him?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mac comes wanting to sell his arabian crew   Mac comes wanting to sell his arabian crew - Page 3 Icon_minitime2009-02-28, 3:57 am

idk either
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mac comes wanting to sell his arabian crew   Mac comes wanting to sell his arabian crew - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mac comes wanting to sell his arabian crew
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3