Horse Country
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horse country.........Country life that revolves around....HORSES.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mac comes wanting to sell his arabian crew

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Mac comes wanting to sell his arabian crew - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mac comes wanting to sell his arabian crew   Mac comes wanting to sell his arabian crew - Page 2 Icon_minitime2009-02-14, 11:13 am

(so are there mares here?)

i look at the human and turn to the side inviting her for a ride of her life.i look at my back to tell her im asking for a ride.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mac comes wanting to sell his arabian crew   Mac comes wanting to sell his arabian crew - Page 2 Icon_minitime2009-02-15, 12:10 am

i smiled and patted the stud and shook my head.
"Not today mate, im way too busy" i smiled and headed up to te barn

(YES this is a place where i have mares stallions and foals this is called a breeding ranch)
Back to top Go down
http://horsecountry2009.rpgdynasty.net

PostSubject: Re: Mac comes wanting to sell his arabian crew   Mac comes wanting to sell his arabian crew - Page 2 Icon_minitime2009-02-15, 12:13 am

Melody:i whinnie and look around
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mac comes wanting to sell his arabian crew   Mac comes wanting to sell his arabian crew - Page 2 Icon_minitime2009-02-15, 12:18 am

(i know its a breeding ranch.but it said FAIR WINDS ARABIAN STUD so it makes it seem like no mares are here)

I smell mares in heat.i whinny (and its whinny not whinnie).i gallop around the pasture to see if i could find a mare.at the top of a hil in the pasture i reared up by an apple tree and i look gorgeous under it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mac comes wanting to sell his arabian crew   Mac comes wanting to sell his arabian crew - Page 2 Icon_minitime2009-02-15, 12:23 am

Melody:i See the stallion and put my tail down I WHINNY for the girl to put me in my stall
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mac comes wanting to sell his arabian crew   Mac comes wanting to sell his arabian crew - Page 2 Icon_minitime2009-02-15, 12:26 am

(stop the attitude SERENITYRAINES or i will ban you temparory. i dont care if its not spelt perfect if you want a site thats upthemselves on spelling and puncuation the go find one. and your horse seems uphimself.)

I smile and lead the mare to a stall
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mac comes wanting to sell his arabian crew   Mac comes wanting to sell his arabian crew - Page 2 Icon_minitime2009-02-15, 12:28 am

Melody:i nuzzle the woman and then see the stallion
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mac comes wanting to sell his arabian crew   Mac comes wanting to sell his arabian crew - Page 2 Icon_minitime2009-02-15, 12:32 am

(UPHIMSELF?WHAT IN THE WORLD ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT....?)

NIGHT TIME MAGIC: I STOP AND DIE.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mac comes wanting to sell his arabian crew   Mac comes wanting to sell his arabian crew - Page 2 Icon_minitime2009-02-15, 12:33 am

Melody:I see the stallion die (omg)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mac comes wanting to sell his arabian crew   Mac comes wanting to sell his arabian crew - Page 2 Icon_minitime2009-02-15, 12:34 am

SerenityRaines wrote:

i gallop around the pasture to see if i could find a mare.at the top of a hil in the pasture i reared up by an apple tree and i look gorgeous under it.
THAT IS UP HIMSELF
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mac comes wanting to sell his arabian crew   Mac comes wanting to sell his arabian crew - Page 2 Icon_minitime2009-02-15, 12:35 am

dont worry nightsky shes quitting and being a pain cause she cant have it all her way
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mac comes wanting to sell his arabian crew   Mac comes wanting to sell his arabian crew - Page 2 Icon_minitime2009-02-15, 12:36 am

stop just stop!i thought that i could have fun and this would be a good site but i guessed wrong.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mac comes wanting to sell his arabian crew   Mac comes wanting to sell his arabian crew - Page 2 Icon_minitime2009-02-15, 12:37 am

well i thought u were nice BUT I GUESS I WAS WRONG
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mac comes wanting to sell his arabian crew   Mac comes wanting to sell his arabian crew - Page 2 Icon_minitime2009-02-15, 12:38 am

i am nice i just have a horrible life.YOU CAN BLAME MY FAMILY FOR THAT!FOR LEAVING ME WHEN I WASNT EVEN 1!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mac comes wanting to sell his arabian crew   Mac comes wanting to sell his arabian crew - Page 2 Icon_minitime2009-02-15, 12:40 am

calm down i dont want you to quit you think you have a hard life go read announcements.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mac comes wanting to sell his arabian crew   Mac comes wanting to sell his arabian crew - Page 2 Icon_minitime2009-02-15, 1:04 am

(stallion never died...i was just mad and didnt feel like playing him any more.lol nightsky...you said she watched him die)
(well i was just trying to make him interesting cause he is a really pretty horse admin-reply to him being uphimself)

Night Time Magic:
i lay down and eat some grass.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mac comes wanting to sell his arabian crew   Mac comes wanting to sell his arabian crew - Page 2 Icon_minitime2009-02-15, 1:06 am

Mercy:I whinny
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mac comes wanting to sell his arabian crew   Mac comes wanting to sell his arabian crew - Page 2 Icon_minitime2009-02-15, 1:09 am

i throw a flake of hay for the mare and smile watching the stag
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mac comes wanting to sell his arabian crew   Mac comes wanting to sell his arabian crew - Page 2 Icon_minitime2009-02-15, 1:11 am

Mercy:i Shake my mane and eat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mac comes wanting to sell his arabian crew   Mac comes wanting to sell his arabian crew - Page 2 Icon_minitime2009-02-15, 1:28 am

NIGHT TIME MAGIC:
i stand up and stretch i over look the pasture and gracefully gallop over the grass.i stretch my legs.(video is not the same horse but its the closest i could find)

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mac comes wanting to sell his arabian crew   Mac comes wanting to sell his arabian crew - Page 2 Icon_minitime2009-02-15, 1:37 am

i smiled and kept working
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mac comes wanting to sell his arabian crew   Mac comes wanting to sell his arabian crew - Page 2 Icon_minitime2009-02-15, 1:39 am

Night Time Magic:
i stop and stand to the fence part of the pasture closest to the barn i whinny for some hay or oats or both.i look around for a water bin but see nothing so i neigh for some water to.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mac comes wanting to sell his arabian crew   Mac comes wanting to sell his arabian crew - Page 2 Icon_minitime2009-02-15, 1:45 am

i wander to the mare barn and wander through and see the perfect one.
I take a lead and clip it to her halter and lead her out and tie her to the barn and go back for the two feed bins and i take them down and hang one on his side and one one the other side of the fence. i check the trough and see the connectors come undone so i reconnect it and the pump fills the trough and then i release the mare into the empty paddock.
i check the new mares water and bring her a feed bin.

Mare loose is Sweet Eloise
Mac comes wanting to sell his arabian crew - Page 2 Sweeteloise08
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mac comes wanting to sell his arabian crew   Mac comes wanting to sell his arabian crew - Page 2 Icon_minitime2009-02-15, 2:11 am

Night Time Magic:
I see the mare.I eat some Grain then trot gracefully over to the water and suck in some and drink.i trot over to the mare i look almost as if im floating in air as i trot."hello"i nuzzle her neck."im Night Time Magic,Call me Magic though"i smile.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mac comes wanting to sell his arabian crew   Mac comes wanting to sell his arabian crew - Page 2 Icon_minitime2009-02-15, 2:38 am

i look stunned and didnt move when he touched me
"I arm im ..." she had forgotten her name she stepped back adn shook herself
"sorry Im sweet Eloise" i smiled
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mac comes wanting to sell his arabian crew   Mac comes wanting to sell his arabian crew - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mac comes wanting to sell his arabian crew
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next