Horse Country
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horse country.........Country life that revolves around....HORSES.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fang Brings Jordyn back only to leave with her again

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Rodeo_Cowgirl

Rodeo_Cowgirl

Fang Brings Jordyn back only to leave with her again Empty
PostSubject: Fang Brings Jordyn back only to leave with her again   Fang Brings Jordyn back only to leave with her again Icon_minitime2009-11-13, 8:55 pm

Fang: I pull into the garage and kill the engine and then I get out and help Jordyn out. and Go up stairs to be greeted with a rather sluttier version of max at the door "what are you doing?
"I can't take it anymore fang. My life has gone to pieces" she looked at me with the teary eyes of hers and I couldn't take it.
"Please- Put on some appropriate clothes on." I said and she looked at me like i was retarded
"No. And before you ask why. i am going somewhere with Iggy. Not that I'll tell you though" she retorted. and Left my sight. When has she actually done that? I mean except when she was trying to get away from me when I kiss her.
Iggy: I hear Max talking to fang I suspect thats my cue to leave with max, so i do.
Back to top Go down
http://wolfworld.hot4um.com/forum.htm
PeaceFighter

PeaceFighter

PostSubject: Re: Fang Brings Jordyn back only to leave with her again   Fang Brings Jordyn back only to leave with her again Icon_minitime2009-11-14, 12:45 am

Jordyn: i walk beside Fang with Angel "so i'm guessing she's not taking care of Angel anymore." i walked inside and put her down on the couch surrounded by blankets and pillows "Angel, the older one can you come here?"
Back to top Go down
Rodeo_Cowgirl

Rodeo_Cowgirl

PostSubject: Re: Fang Brings Jordyn back only to leave with her again   Fang Brings Jordyn back only to leave with her again Icon_minitime2009-11-14, 2:43 am

Angel: i walk over to her and smile "yes?" she asked for some reason she wasn't able to read her mind right then
Back to top Go down
PeaceFighter

PeaceFighter

PostSubject: Re: Fang Brings Jordyn back only to leave with her again   Fang Brings Jordyn back only to leave with her again Icon_minitime2009-11-14, 3:41 am

i sat up and looked at her "were going away for a while, can you watch her for us?" i pulled out my puppy dogs eyes "i trust you with my baby girl"
Back to top Go down
Rodeo_Cowgirl

Rodeo_Cowgirl

PostSubject: Re: Fang Brings Jordyn back only to leave with her again   Fang Brings Jordyn back only to leave with her again Icon_minitime2009-11-14, 4:21 am

"don't worry I'll take good care of her" Angel said and happily held out her arms in a cradle asking to hold her "anyway you guys need to hurry in order to make it to get your wings in time" Angel said smiling
Back to top Go down
PeaceFighter

PeaceFighter

PostSubject: Re: Fang Brings Jordyn back only to leave with her again   Fang Brings Jordyn back only to leave with her again Icon_minitime2009-11-14, 4:47 am

i laughed and picked my baby up and haned her to her "we don't have crib yet we'll pick one up on the way back" i smiled and watched them then looked for fang
Back to top Go down
Rodeo_Cowgirl

Rodeo_Cowgirl

PostSubject: Re: Fang Brings Jordyn back only to leave with her again   Fang Brings Jordyn back only to leave with her again Icon_minitime2009-11-14, 5:45 am

I smiled and all you saw was a birght white cresent in mid air

Angel: "don't worry I'll take good care of her" I say and go to sit on the couch and just look at her
Back to top Go down
PeaceFighter

PeaceFighter

PostSubject: Re: Fang Brings Jordyn back only to leave with her again   Fang Brings Jordyn back only to leave with her again Icon_minitime2009-11-14, 7:10 pm

i nodded and kissed both of their heads and then walked to the door "have fun"
Back to top Go down
Rodeo_Cowgirl

Rodeo_Cowgirl

PostSubject: Re: Fang Brings Jordyn back only to leave with her again   Fang Brings Jordyn back only to leave with her again Icon_minitime2009-11-14, 8:25 pm

"we will" Angel and gazzy said in unison

Fang: I smile as she walks into my arms and I reveal two tickets "would you rather fly or Fly?"
Back to top Go down
PeaceFighter

PeaceFighter

PostSubject: Re: Fang Brings Jordyn back only to leave with her again   Fang Brings Jordyn back only to leave with her again Icon_minitime2009-11-14, 9:05 pm

i laughed and took one of the tickets "fly" i smiled and walked outside
Back to top Go down
Rodeo_Cowgirl

Rodeo_Cowgirl

PostSubject: Re: Fang Brings Jordyn back only to leave with her again   Fang Brings Jordyn back only to leave with her again Icon_minitime2009-11-15, 6:12 am

"okay" he said smiling and walked back to the car and started the engine and waited for her to get in and then drove to the air port
Back to top Go down
PeaceFighter

PeaceFighter

PostSubject: Re: Fang Brings Jordyn back only to leave with her again   Fang Brings Jordyn back only to leave with her again Icon_minitime2009-11-15, 6:48 am

while he was driving i put my head on his shoulder "will you still think i'm cute?"

(lets just keep this going till we figure out where)
Back to top Go down
Rodeo_Cowgirl

Rodeo_Cowgirl

PostSubject: Re: Fang Brings Jordyn back only to leave with her again   Fang Brings Jordyn back only to leave with her again Icon_minitime2009-11-16, 3:30 am

(okay)

"of course. Why wouldn't you?" he asked with a raised eyebrow
Back to top Go down
PeaceFighter

PeaceFighter

PostSubject: Re: Fang Brings Jordyn back only to leave with her again   Fang Brings Jordyn back only to leave with her again Icon_minitime2009-11-16, 3:38 am

i shrugged looked at him "i just wanted to know how do you see me with the black wings? with the white tips on it?"
Back to top Go down
Rodeo_Cowgirl

Rodeo_Cowgirl

PostSubject: Re: Fang Brings Jordyn back only to leave with her again   Fang Brings Jordyn back only to leave with her again Icon_minitime2009-11-17, 1:15 am

"I see you looking pretty damn hot" he said smiling
Back to top Go down
PeaceFighter

PeaceFighter

PostSubject: Re: Fang Brings Jordyn back only to leave with her again   Fang Brings Jordyn back only to leave with her again Icon_minitime2009-11-17, 1:21 am

i laughed and kept my head on his shoulder "i bet i will"
Back to top Go down
Rodeo_Cowgirl

Rodeo_Cowgirl

PostSubject: Re: Fang Brings Jordyn back only to leave with her again   Fang Brings Jordyn back only to leave with her again Icon_minitime2009-11-17, 2:16 am

i smiled and looked at the road "okay we have three hours to go till we got there" I floored it "bu twe might not"
Back to top Go down
PeaceFighter

PeaceFighter

PostSubject: Re: Fang Brings Jordyn back only to leave with her again   Fang Brings Jordyn back only to leave with her again Icon_minitime2009-11-17, 5:13 am

i laughed/squeeled and held onto his arm "oh my god fang!"
Back to top Go down
Rodeo_Cowgirl

Rodeo_Cowgirl

PostSubject: Re: Fang Brings Jordyn back only to leave with her again   Fang Brings Jordyn back only to leave with her again Icon_minitime2009-11-20, 3:42 am

I smile and look at the road. Passing cars missing them by inches but I know I won't crash. Its not in my nature!
Back to top Go down
PeaceFighter

PeaceFighter

PostSubject: Re: Fang Brings Jordyn back only to leave with her again   Fang Brings Jordyn back only to leave with her again Icon_minitime2009-11-20, 3:47 am

i shook with fear and i wanted to scream but i didn't "fang slow down!"
Back to top Go down
Rodeo_Cowgirl

Rodeo_Cowgirl

PostSubject: Re: Fang Brings Jordyn back only to leave with her again   Fang Brings Jordyn back only to leave with her again Icon_minitime2009-11-20, 4:23 am

I smiled and slowed to about 80 "I'm not going that fast." I say smiling and I kiss ehr head
Back to top Go down
PeaceFighter

PeaceFighter

PostSubject: Re: Fang Brings Jordyn back only to leave with her again   Fang Brings Jordyn back only to leave with her again Icon_minitime2009-11-20, 6:22 pm

i sighed and slapped him "when are we getting there?"
Back to top Go down
Rodeo_Cowgirl

Rodeo_Cowgirl

PostSubject: Re: Fang Brings Jordyn back only to leave with her again   Fang Brings Jordyn back only to leave with her again Icon_minitime2009-11-21, 4:51 am

"ey!" I say blocking the slap. "well now it'll take about 2 hours"
Back to top Go down
PeaceFighter

PeaceFighter

PostSubject: Re: Fang Brings Jordyn back only to leave with her again   Fang Brings Jordyn back only to leave with her again Icon_minitime2009-11-21, 5:44 am

i smiled and relaxed in my seat and leaned on him "i don't mind as long as were not feeling like were going to die"
Back to top Go down
Rodeo_Cowgirl

Rodeo_Cowgirl

PostSubject: Re: Fang Brings Jordyn back only to leave with her again   Fang Brings Jordyn back only to leave with her again Icon_minitime2009-11-24, 3:25 am

I smile and wrap an arm around her
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fang Brings Jordyn back only to leave with her again   Fang Brings Jordyn back only to leave with her again Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fang Brings Jordyn back only to leave with her again
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next