Horse Country
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horse country.........Country life that revolves around....HORSES.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kyle`s Candidate needs a Mare.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Kyle`s Candidate needs a Mare. Empty
PostSubject: Kyle`s Candidate needs a Mare.   Kyle`s Candidate needs a Mare. Icon_minitime2009-03-19, 6:01 am

*he wakls in with his head held close to the ground swishing his tail around, then he lowers his head to graze peacefully*

Kyle`s Candidate needs a Mare. 001_hanoverian_stallions Kyle`s Candidate needs a Mare. 002_hanoverian_stallions Kyle`s Candidate needs a Mare. 004_hanoverian_stallions Kyle`s Candidate needs a Mare. 005_hanoverian_stallions Kyle`s Candidate needs a Mare. 006_hanoverian_stallions Kyle`s Candidate needs a Mare. 009_hanoverian_stallions Kyle`s Candidate needs a Mare. 010_hanoverian_stallions Kyle`s Candidate needs a Mare. 011_hanoverian_stallions Kyle`s Candidate needs a Mare. 021_hanoverian_stallions Kyle`s Candidate needs a Mare. 022_hanoverian_stallions Kyle`s Candidate needs a Mare. 023_hanoverian_stallions Kyle`s Candidate needs a Mare. 024_hanoverian_stallions Kyle`s Candidate needs a Mare. 025_hanoverian_stallions Kyle`s Candidate needs a Mare. 026_hanoverian_stallions Kyle`s Candidate needs a Mare. 027_hanoverian_stallions
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kyle`s Candidate needs a Mare.   Kyle`s Candidate needs a Mare. Icon_minitime2009-03-19, 6:03 am

Kyle`s Candidate needs a Mare. Candyjane

i trot in my femine head held high
Back to top Go down
http://horsecountry2009.rpgdynasty.net

PostSubject: Re: Kyle`s Candidate needs a Mare.   Kyle`s Candidate needs a Mare. Icon_minitime2009-03-19, 6:04 am

Kyle: he looks at her and smiles lightly, then he lowers his head to graze again to see what she will do.
Back to top Go down
Bridget The Horse

Bridget The Horse

PostSubject: Re: Kyle`s Candidate needs a Mare.   Kyle`s Candidate needs a Mare. Icon_minitime2009-03-19, 6:06 am

(i have a mare for him just give me a min!)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kyle`s Candidate needs a Mare.   Kyle`s Candidate needs a Mare. Icon_minitime2009-03-19, 6:07 am

i waLk over
" I am candy Jane" i smiled licking my secnt as i walked in a circle around him the sweet smell wafting to him in waves
Back to top Go down
Bridget The Horse

Bridget The Horse

PostSubject: Re: Kyle`s Candidate needs a Mare.   Kyle`s Candidate needs a Mare. Icon_minitime2009-03-19, 6:08 am

*Dark Moon Angel gallops in i smile and rear up* hello im Dark Moon Angel...call me Angel though *i smile and nudge him a hello*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kyle`s Candidate needs a Mare.   Kyle`s Candidate needs a Mare. Icon_minitime2009-03-19, 6:09 am

Kyle: he smiled and lifted his head from the grass and sniffed the air smelling the scent..... He looked strait into her eyes and smiled at her and moved closer to her slowly taking small baby steps toward her.
Back to top Go down
Bridget The Horse

Bridget The Horse

PostSubject: Re: Kyle`s Candidate needs a Mare.   Kyle`s Candidate needs a Mare. Icon_minitime2009-03-19, 6:12 am

*i sigh very sadly-i guess he likes her- i think...i realease strong scent and begin to walk away*

(please wait for me! dont continue the forum without me...i hate when people do that!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kyle`s Candidate needs a Mare.   Kyle`s Candidate needs a Mare. Icon_minitime2009-03-19, 6:13 am

(ok)

Kyle: he backed away and from both Mares confused and quiet, then he snorted and didn`t want to hurt both Mares feelings. (gtg)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kyle`s Candidate needs a Mare.   Kyle`s Candidate needs a Mare. Icon_minitime2009-03-19, 6:13 am

(we cant inothing would ever happen if we stopped for everyone)

i walk to the stag and stand near his face
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kyle`s Candidate needs a Mare.   Kyle`s Candidate needs a Mare. Icon_minitime2009-03-19, 6:23 am

Kyle: he looks at the other Mare and says "i`m...... Sorry" then he nips the other Mares rump and says "may I?."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kyle`s Candidate needs a Mare.   Kyle`s Candidate needs a Mare. Icon_minitime2009-03-19, 6:29 am

who is he talk in to?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kyle`s Candidate needs a Mare.   Kyle`s Candidate needs a Mare. Icon_minitime2009-03-19, 8:54 pm

(your Mare)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kyle`s Candidate needs a Mare.   Kyle`s Candidate needs a Mare. Icon_minitime2009-03-19, 11:06 pm

( so he said im sorry to my mare rejecting her to have bridgets horse?)
Back to top Go down
Bridget The Horse

Bridget The Horse

PostSubject: Re: Kyle`s Candidate needs a Mare.   Kyle`s Candidate needs a Mare. Icon_minitime2009-03-20, 12:11 am

(bridget is my horses name my name is ashley! and no he asked to breed your mare and said im sorry then asked if he could breed you)
Back to top Go down
Starrysky

Starrysky

PostSubject: Re: Kyle`s Candidate needs a Mare.   Kyle`s Candidate needs a Mare. Icon_minitime2009-03-20, 12:20 am

(She was saying bridget instead of saying your whole username. Like she calls me "Starry" instead os Starrysky
Back to top Go down
http://horseworld4us.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Bridget The Horse

Bridget The Horse

PostSubject: Re: Kyle`s Candidate needs a Mare.   Kyle`s Candidate needs a Mare. Icon_minitime2009-03-20, 12:31 am

(no dur! i know that..gosh)
Back to top Go down
Starrysky

Starrysky

PostSubject: Re: Kyle`s Candidate needs a Mare.   Kyle`s Candidate needs a Mare. Icon_minitime2009-03-20, 12:33 am

(you said and i quote: "Bridget is my horses name my real name is Ashley!" so i thought you didn't know)
Back to top Go down
http://horseworld4us.forumotion.com/forum.htm

PostSubject: Re: Kyle`s Candidate needs a Mare.   Kyle`s Candidate needs a Mare. Icon_minitime2009-03-20, 12:42 am

(ugh! He wants to be with your horse Admin)
Back to top Go down
Bridget The Horse

Bridget The Horse

PostSubject: Re: Kyle`s Candidate needs a Mare.   Kyle`s Candidate needs a Mare. Icon_minitime2009-03-20, 2:21 am

(yes as all horses do..)

*i walk off*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kyle`s Candidate needs a Mare.   Kyle`s Candidate needs a Mare. Icon_minitime2009-03-20, 2:31 am

Kyle: he watches her walk off and says "wait! I`ll be with you" he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Bridget The Horse

Bridget The Horse

PostSubject: Re: Kyle`s Candidate needs a Mare.   Kyle`s Candidate needs a Mare. Icon_minitime2009-03-20, 2:44 am

*i sigh and look at him* But you like her *i pointed my head towards the other mare*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kyle`s Candidate needs a Mare.   Kyle`s Candidate needs a Mare. Icon_minitime2009-03-20, 2:49 am

Kyle: "you know, a Stallion can have 2 Mares."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kyle`s Candidate needs a Mare.   Kyle`s Candidate needs a Mare. Icon_minitime2009-03-20, 3:57 am

i rear and canter off
"Have him"

( You do not have to be like that ASHLEY)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kyle`s Candidate needs a Mare.   Kyle`s Candidate needs a Mare. Icon_minitime2009-03-20, 5:54 am

Kyle: "that`s it, I don`t want either of you 2" he walked away a little mad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kyle`s Candidate needs a Mare.   Kyle`s Candidate needs a Mare. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kyle`s Candidate needs a Mare.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Horse Country :: WILD :: Love feild-
Jump to: