Horse Country
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horse country.........Country life that revolves around....HORSES.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

turf name and descriptions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

turf name and descriptions Empty
PostSubject: turf name and descriptions   turf name and descriptions Icon_minitime2009-02-10, 5:48 am

i need turf name and descriptions for horse lands.
Back to top Go down
http://horsecountry2009.rpgdynasty.net

PostSubject: Re: turf name and descriptions   turf name and descriptions Icon_minitime2009-02-12, 1:00 am

ARE U REALLY 20!? and can you make Calli a ranch? i want it to be called>>> CALLIHAN STABLES<<<<<if you will make one for me.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: turf name and descriptions   turf name and descriptions Icon_minitime2009-02-12, 5:06 am

*shame* im 21 in like 3 weeks
yeh give me a description
Back to top Go down
http://horsecountry2009.rpgdynasty.net

PostSubject: Re: turf name and descriptions   turf name and descriptions Icon_minitime2009-02-12, 5:11 am

Great! ok heres the description.
AND THE STABLE IS CALLED Callihan Stables.
This is a lush green pastured place.it contains 6 pastures-medium-people can board up to 6 horses here.It has one big Barn.there are 2 foal pastures-large-one for colts and one for filly's.There is a small cottage were people can come to stay for up to 2 weeks.in the cottage there are 35 bedrooms in those bedrooms they each contain 1 bathroom,1living room,1kitchen its like a hotel.When you drive up the road you see a giant house as big as the barn.Calli's friends can stay in there with her.it has 9 bedrooms,3 floors,9 bathrooms and 1 large very large kitchen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: turf name and descriptions   turf name and descriptions Icon_minitime2009-02-12, 5:20 am

OOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! and it has 200 acres of land
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: turf name and descriptions   turf name and descriptions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

turf name and descriptions
Page 1 of 1