Horse Country
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horse country.........Country life that revolves around....HORSES.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I ride in on Nips

Go down 
AuthorMessage

I ride in on Nips Empty
PostSubject: I ride in on Nips   I ride in on Nips Icon_minitime2009-02-28, 3:03 am

I ride in on my horse Nips her foal closly tucked to her side.i trot her to the pasture and put a for sale tag on her and her foals halters.i wait for a person to but them.(money will go to him buying other horses)

(PLEASE BUY THEM SOMEONE!)
Back to top Go down

I ride in on Nips Empty
PostSubject: Re: I ride in on Nips   I ride in on Nips Icon_minitime2009-02-28, 3:04 am

i might in a min
Back to top Go down

I ride in on Nips Empty
PostSubject: Re: I ride in on Nips   I ride in on Nips Icon_minitime2009-02-28, 3:09 am

(admin said she will buy them)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

I ride in on Nips Empty
PostSubject: Re: I ride in on Nips   I ride in on Nips Icon_minitime2009-02-28, 3:11 am

person drive up
"Hi i see their for sale, im intrested" i smile (NOT sure what character mayb jackie?)
Back to top Go down
http://horsecountry2009.rpgdynasty.net

I ride in on Nips Empty
PostSubject: Re: I ride in on Nips   I ride in on Nips Icon_minitime2009-02-28, 3:14 am

(lol ok)

Carson:
i walk out seeing the truck."hiya,ya they sure are,3000 for the mom and 200 for the foal,cant find a better deal!"i smile as i slip leads on there halter and walk them out of the pasture so the person can look them over."sturdy mare here"i smile and pat Nips."shes a great brood mare,shes had wonderful foals."i smile and look at Calst
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

I ride in on Nips Empty
PostSubject: Re: I ride in on Nips   I ride in on Nips Icon_minitime2009-02-28, 3:18 am

standing by the truck i watch him bring them over
"you can leave the foal loose, i wanna see her at the moment " i smiled knowing the foal wouldnt roam too far from mom.

I walk over and pat her looking at her from every angle picked her feet up, checked her utter and then finally looked in her mouth
"Can you walk her in a straight line on the drive away then to me, then the same at a trot. Then id like to test ride her" i said
Back to top Go down

I ride in on Nips Empty
PostSubject: Re: I ride in on Nips   I ride in on Nips Icon_minitime2009-02-28, 3:23 am

Carson:
"alright."i let the foal loose and she frolicks around chasing a butterfly.i walk Nips in a straight line like she said.Nips didint go a step out of beat.I trot her in a straight line.not a step out of beat yet again."hold on"i went into the barn and put on and english bridle,saddle,saddle pad,and brught her back out."here you go"i smile and hand her the reins."you wont regret the ride"i smile and watch
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

I ride in on Nips Empty
PostSubject: Re: I ride in on Nips   I ride in on Nips Icon_minitime2009-02-28, 3:30 am

(Will u b rping them?)

I swiftly mount landing lightly in the saddle. I nudge and chuck to the mare and she walks out.
I walk her into the nearby arena and give her a few laps to warm up. When im sure shes ready i nudge her again and trot her posting to her smooth beat. i urge her into a canter and then a gallop. satisfied i smile and bring her back to a walk and then a halt.
I dismount and loosen the girth and check her heart beat. its in the normal range for the work out she has just undertaken.
I lead her to the guy and said
"While you untack her ill look the colt ( ? ) over" i said handing him her reins.
I picked up the left behind lead and quickly clipped it to the foal and led it onto the drive.

I looked him over from every angle and checked his teeth
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

I ride in on Nips Empty
PostSubject: Re: I ride in on Nips   I ride in on Nips Icon_minitime2009-02-28, 3:31 am

when he came back i said
"MY offer is 2800 for both"
Back to top Go down

I ride in on Nips Empty
PostSubject: Re: I ride in on Nips   I ride in on Nips Icon_minitime2009-02-28, 3:34 am

i sigh "im sorry but there both to good for that,and plus this money will be going to me buying other horses,its 3,200 for both take it or leave it"i say grabbing the lead of both horses
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

I ride in on Nips Empty
PostSubject: Re: I ride in on Nips   I ride in on Nips Icon_minitime2009-02-28, 3:49 am

i look them over "3000 you cant very well seperate a foal and its mother yet anyway" I said and begun to walk away
Back to top Go down

I ride in on Nips Empty
PostSubject: Re: I ride in on Nips   I ride in on Nips Icon_minitime2009-02-28, 4:01 am

"Calst is 5 months,hes already eating whole foods,grain,grass and drinking water,very surprisingly"i laugh."And Nip Knows her foal is ok alone,i should be having about 5 more horses coming in one shipment from my old ranch and 3 out of 5 will be for sale"i smile and hold the mare and let the foal roam
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

I ride in on Nips Empty
PostSubject: Re: I ride in on Nips   I ride in on Nips Icon_minitime2009-02-28, 11:46 pm

"well good luck with that then, your a very cruel person to already want to separate a 5 month old foal from its mother " i said climbing in my car and driving off
Back to top Go down

I ride in on Nips Empty
PostSubject: Re: I ride in on Nips   I ride in on Nips Icon_minitime2009-03-01, 3:08 am

I yell-"fine three thousand"i say tired.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

I ride in on Nips Empty
PostSubject: Re: I ride in on Nips   I ride in on Nips Icon_minitime2009-03-01, 6:22 am

" No i think ill pass " i said and drove off
Back to top Go down

I ride in on Nips Empty
PostSubject: Re: I ride in on Nips   I ride in on Nips Icon_minitime2009-03-05, 5:21 am

i get mad and start to cuss out thin air."%(&*(%$*&$(*^_)*#$!&()__(*^&^$%$@#!$$^%*^&*(%$"i cuss and stamp my foot on the ground and let the horses roam in the drive way.the gates at the entry are cloesed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I ride in on Nips Empty
PostSubject: Re: I ride in on Nips   I ride in on Nips Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I ride in on Nips
Page 1 of 1