Horse Country
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horse country.........Country life that revolves around....HORSES.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Zovona and Lathina walk in not knowing where they are.

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Zovona and Lathina walk in not knowing where they are. Empty
PostSubject: Zovona and Lathina walk in not knowing where they are.   Zovona and Lathina walk in not knowing where they are. Icon_minitime2009-02-27, 4:35 am

*they both walk into this dark foggy scary place, then they stop and Zivona llowers her head trying to smell anything bad, with Lathina right by her side*

Zovona and Lathina walk in not knowing where they are. Portfolio%5CMADELENE%5C69774-d48d7a99-8ba4-479f-b826-6bc937beb33f
Back to top Go down
Rodeo_Cowgirl

Rodeo_Cowgirl

PostSubject: Re: Zovona and Lathina walk in not knowing where they are.   Zovona and Lathina walk in not knowing where they are. Icon_minitime2009-02-28, 12:08 am

Jake: I Smell her and race over to her. I look at her "your mine now" And I go behind her and push her to my lead mare
Back to top Go down
http://wolfworld.hot4um.com/forum.htm

PostSubject: Re: Zovona and Lathina walk in not knowing where they are.   Zovona and Lathina walk in not knowing where they are. Icon_minitime2009-02-28, 12:11 am

Kinshi:I walk in "Why what are you doing my death"(my love)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zovona and Lathina walk in not knowing where they are.   Zovona and Lathina walk in not knowing where they are. Icon_minitime2009-02-28, 12:12 am

Nightsky wrote:
Kinshi:I walk in "Why what are you doing my death"(my love)

Zivona: "please please don`t hurt me, i`m lost and I didn`t know where I was please."

Lathina: she starts to silent cry, scared.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zovona and Lathina walk in not knowing where they are.   Zovona and Lathina walk in not knowing where they are. Icon_minitime2009-02-28, 12:14 am

"well,I wont hurt your foal .Though my lead shall use you fo rhis breeding pleasures"i say and push the foal to me "come little death"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zovona and Lathina walk in not knowing where they are.   Zovona and Lathina walk in not knowing where they are. Icon_minitime2009-02-28, 12:17 am

Nightsky wrote:
"well,I wont hurt your foal .Though my lead shall use you fo rhis breeding pleasures"i say and push the foal to me "come little death"

Zivona: "if you hurt her in any way I will rip you to peices" she said with her ears pinned.

Lathina: *she cried*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zovona and Lathina walk in not knowing where they are.   Zovona and Lathina walk in not knowing where they are. Icon_minitime2009-02-28, 12:19 am

"Honey if you listened ...I will not hurt her ....as long as she stays here ....and doesnt run away on purpose ....I will not hurt her ."
Back to top Go down
Rodeo_Cowgirl

Rodeo_Cowgirl

PostSubject: Re: Zovona and Lathina walk in not knowing where they are.   Zovona and Lathina walk in not knowing where they are. Icon_minitime2009-02-28, 12:20 am

Jake: "don't worry she won't get hurt if you come with me" I walk her to the back cavern
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zovona and Lathina walk in not knowing where they are.   Zovona and Lathina walk in not knowing where they are. Icon_minitime2009-02-28, 12:22 am

shortygirl5683/Tabitha wrote:
Jake: "don't worry she won't get hurt if you come with me" I walk her to the back cavern

Zovona: she follows him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zovona and Lathina walk in not knowing where they are.   Zovona and Lathina walk in not knowing where they are. Icon_minitime2009-02-28, 12:22 am

I walk the foal with me .Following them to the cavern
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zovona and Lathina walk in not knowing where they are.   Zovona and Lathina walk in not knowing where they are. Icon_minitime2009-02-28, 12:23 am

Nightsky wrote:
I walk the foal with me .Following them to the cavern

Lathina: she follows close by her side, knowing she will not hurt her if she behaves.
Back to top Go down
Rodeo_Cowgirl

Rodeo_Cowgirl

PostSubject: Re: Zovona and Lathina walk in not knowing where they are.   Zovona and Lathina walk in not knowing where they are. Icon_minitime2009-02-28, 12:24 am

Jake: I Nuzzel her sweetly but thats just to make her think i'm maybe not going to hurt her "death would you mind taking the foal to the other cavern" I say in a deep evil voice
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zovona and Lathina walk in not knowing where they are.   Zovona and Lathina walk in not knowing where they are. Icon_minitime2009-02-28, 12:25 am

I then stop at a cavern different then her moms "your mom will be back soon" i say and lay down "now rest and i promise you will be safe"

(THE MOM AND JAKE ARE IN THE SAME CAVERN ))(AND THE FOAL AND KINSHI ARE IN ANOTHER)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zovona and Lathina walk in not knowing where they are.   Zovona and Lathina walk in not knowing where they are. Icon_minitime2009-02-28, 12:26 am

Jake: I Nuzzel her sweetly but thats just to make her think i'm maybe not going to hurt her "death would you mind taking the foal to the other cavern" I say in a deep evil voice

Zovona: right when he nuzzels her she moves her head away from him, with her ears pinned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zovona and Lathina walk in not knowing where they are.   Zovona and Lathina walk in not knowing where they are. Icon_minitime2009-02-28, 12:26 am

(ok im making a different topic with the foal and kinshi in it!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zovona and Lathina walk in not knowing where they are.   Zovona and Lathina walk in not knowing where they are. Icon_minitime2009-02-28, 12:27 am

Nightsky wrote:
(ok im making a different topic with the foal and kinshi in it!)
(ok)
Back to top Go down
Rodeo_Cowgirl

Rodeo_Cowgirl

PostSubject: Re: Zovona and Lathina walk in not knowing where they are.   Zovona and Lathina walk in not knowing where they are. Icon_minitime2009-02-28, 12:27 am

Jake: "you seem so tense" I smile "your going to be difficult"

(got it!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zovona and Lathina walk in not knowing where they are.   Zovona and Lathina walk in not knowing where they are. Icon_minitime2009-02-28, 12:29 am

Jake: "you seem so tense" I smile "your going to be difficult"

(got it!)

Zivona: "oh yes I will" she nips at him.
Back to top Go down
Rodeo_Cowgirl

Rodeo_Cowgirl

PostSubject: Re: Zovona and Lathina walk in not knowing where they are.   Zovona and Lathina walk in not knowing where they are. Icon_minitime2009-02-28, 12:32 am

Jake: The nip feels like a pinch so I go behind her and mount and start pumping "but not that difficult"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zovona and Lathina walk in not knowing where they are.   Zovona and Lathina walk in not knowing where they are. Icon_minitime2009-02-28, 12:33 am

Jake: The nip feels like a pinch so I go behind her and mount and start pumping "but not that difficult"

Zivona: she starts to buck as he mounts, then she says "oh really."
Back to top Go down
Rodeo_Cowgirl

Rodeo_Cowgirl

PostSubject: Re: Zovona and Lathina walk in not knowing where they are.   Zovona and Lathina walk in not knowing where they are. Icon_minitime2009-02-28, 12:35 am

Jake: I keep hold and keep pumping "really. do you actually think you are stronger than me?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zovona and Lathina walk in not knowing where they are.   Zovona and Lathina walk in not knowing where they are. Icon_minitime2009-02-28, 12:36 am

Jake: I keep hold and keep pumping "really. do you actually think you are stronger than me?"

Zovona: she does a rodeo buck and kicks his tool.
Back to top Go down
Rodeo_Cowgirl

Rodeo_Cowgirl

PostSubject: Re: Zovona and Lathina walk in not knowing where they are.   Zovona and Lathina walk in not knowing where they are. Icon_minitime2009-02-28, 12:38 am

"oph" But I still keep hold and I stick my tool inside her and pump hard and fast
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zovona and Lathina walk in not knowing where they are.   Zovona and Lathina walk in not knowing where they are. Icon_minitime2009-02-28, 12:39 am

"oph" But I still keep hold and I stick my tool inside her and pump hard and fast

Zivona: she gives up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zovona and Lathina walk in not knowing where they are.   Zovona and Lathina walk in not knowing where they are. Icon_minitime2009-02-28, 12:39 am

Kinshi:I walk in and walk infront of the mare "Now try being difficult with me having control over your foal sweety"i say even though i wouldnt hurt her foal
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zovona and Lathina walk in not knowing where they are.   Zovona and Lathina walk in not knowing where they are. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zovona and Lathina walk in not knowing where they are.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next