Horse Country
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horse country.........Country life that revolves around....HORSES.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Monday & Uptown arrive with there foals.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Kiger_Mustang

Kiger_Mustang

Monday & Uptown arrive with there foals. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monday & Uptown arrive with there foals.   Monday & Uptown arrive with there foals. - Page 5 Icon_minitime2009-08-26, 9:18 pm

Monday:i sigh and graze

Wednesday:i graze now old enough not to Nurse
Back to top Go down
PuppyLove97

PostSubject: Re: Monday & Uptown arrive with there foals.   Monday & Uptown arrive with there foals. - Page 5 Icon_minitime2009-08-26, 9:54 pm

(Kiger...why does she sigh? Just because hell has a lead doesnt mean he doesnt love his other mares. She can go and talk to him or nuzzle him...and if she wants to be bred then he will breed her...BE HAPPY!!!)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Monday & Uptown arrive with there foals.   Monday & Uptown arrive with there foals. - Page 5 Icon_minitime2009-08-26, 11:42 pm

(kiger im tempted to delete both foals i told you that your not having foals if your just going to take them off mercury get the attention because he loves his lead the herd he like but not as much if you were oN more then youd still be lead ) Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
http://horsecountry2009.rpgdynasty.net
Kiger_Mustang

Kiger_Mustang

PostSubject: Re: Monday & Uptown arrive with there foals.   Monday & Uptown arrive with there foals. - Page 5 Icon_minitime2009-08-27, 3:48 am

( Sad OMG admin sometimes i'm so Tempted to leave this sight and move on like Serenity Rains, but why i stay on is because i have nothing else to do AND Admin i WOULD be on alot if i was GROWN UP And had nothing else to do and i was on SO MANY TIMES but guess what my parents are divorced and only one has a computer so if you want to start yelling at me some more then say bye to ALL MY HORSES, and ALL MY PEOPLE, and KIGER_MUSTANG! wait you would'nt miss any would you?)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Monday & Uptown arrive with there foals.   Monday & Uptown arrive with there foals. - Page 5 Icon_minitime2009-08-27, 12:38 pm

My mother is dead........my dad doesnt give a rats arse about me i dont even see him very much because i i moved out$ because of all the family problems we had. MY family is in taters and none of them speak to me unless then want something.
GET THE FUCK OVER your self there are worse off people out there then you. I get up at 6 am so i have time to spend on the net before getting out to work AND i like to check my emails and MY site of an evening (Like i am right now) My dad hasnt got the net, my bf does so i use his..

I told you that i would not breed them if you were taking them out of the herd for this reason. so dont go getting up at me you dont like the rules o my site then you know exactly where the button is to delete your account, im sure i can palm off your horses and humans and dogs and cats off on some one else!
Back to top Go down
PuppyLove97

PostSubject: Re: Monday & Uptown arrive with there foals.   Monday & Uptown arrive with there foals. - Page 5 Icon_minitime2009-08-28, 12:24 am

venus heard more commotion and looked around, with her father out to retrieve jazz and uptown. She looked over at her mother, who was just waking .
"Mom, ill be back in a minute ok?"
mercury nodded trusting her daughter
"go. im awake enough to watch the foals"

venus nodded and ran off
Back to top Go down
Kiger_Mustang

Kiger_Mustang

PostSubject: Re: Monday & Uptown arrive with there foals.   Monday & Uptown arrive with there foals. - Page 5 Icon_minitime2009-08-28, 2:26 am

Well admin im really sorry but you should treat people trhe same as you do Puppylove whatever and ACTUALLY respect what people have.i would be on hear if it where not for the addiction!
Back to top Go down
Kiger_Mustang

Kiger_Mustang

PostSubject: Re: Monday & Uptown arrive with there foals.   Monday & Uptown arrive with there foals. - Page 5 Icon_minitime2009-08-28, 2:27 am

Uptown:i roll my eyes and graze

Jazztown Hell:i look artoung
Back to top Go down
PuppyLove97

PostSubject: Re: Monday & Uptown arrive with there foals.   Monday & Uptown arrive with there foals. - Page 5 Icon_minitime2009-08-28, 5:31 am

Kiger_Mustang wrote:
Well admin im really sorry but you should treat people trhe same as you do Puppylove whatever and ACTUALLY respect what people have.i would be on hear if it where not for the addiction!

OMG why are you bringing me in to this? I didnt and havent done anything to you. I follow the rules, thats why...and she treats me the same as everyone else.
my horse became lead because yours didnt want herd breeding she wanted to be the only one hell bred.

if you want your horse bred , then have it get up off its lazy butt and go to hell, my gosh...if she would talk to him then there wouldnt be a problem. all you do is make her graze
SO LEAVE ME OUT OF THIS
Back to top Go down
Kiger_Mustang

Kiger_Mustang

PostSubject: Re: Monday & Uptown arrive with there foals.   Monday & Uptown arrive with there foals. - Page 5 Icon_minitime2009-08-28, 7:33 am

YEah because there was no point in doing any thing....ok sorry i over reacted on this WHOLE thing so just continue with this post.sorry if i hurt anyones Feelings/there personal life..or anything else.

Uptown:i graze with Jazz

Jazz:i trot over to Venus tehn ask "do you want to play?"he asks

Wednesday:i follow Jazz "yeajh PLEASE Venus"she asks
Back to top Go down
PuppyLove97

PostSubject: Re: Monday & Uptown arrive with there foals.   Monday & Uptown arrive with there foals. - Page 5 Icon_minitime2009-08-28, 7:43 am

Venus who stood by Dressin Jake nodded "ill play, but can he play also?"
jake gave a grin at Wednesday
venus looked over at coppertop "Coppertop, wanna play?"
Back to top Go down
Kiger_Mustang

Kiger_Mustang

PostSubject: Re: Monday & Uptown arrive with there foals.   Monday & Uptown arrive with there foals. - Page 5 Icon_minitime2009-08-28, 8:17 am

Jazz:i nod

Wednesday:"the More the better"she says happily
Back to top Go down
PuppyLove97

PostSubject: Re: Monday & Uptown arrive with there foals.   Monday & Uptown arrive with there foals. - Page 5 Icon_minitime2009-08-28, 8:32 am

DJ: i nicker and look around "So what are we gonna play? Tag? Race? We could go swimming"
venus waited for coppertops reply
Back to top Go down
Kiger_Mustang

Kiger_Mustang

PostSubject: Re: Monday & Uptown arrive with there foals.   Monday & Uptown arrive with there foals. - Page 5 Icon_minitime2009-08-28, 8:33 am

Wednesday:"all those sound fun how about Jazz Chooses"she says

Jaz:i sigh tehn Sasy "how about Swimming then Hid and go seek!"he says
Back to top Go down
PuppyLove97

PostSubject: Re: Monday & Uptown arrive with there foals.   Monday & Uptown arrive with there foals. - Page 5 Icon_minitime2009-08-28, 8:40 am

jake nods and gallops off to the stream
V: "Well, if you do want to join..your welcome too" she told coppertop and followed the others.
Back to top Go down
Kiger_Mustang

Kiger_Mustang

PostSubject: Re: Monday & Uptown arrive with there foals.   Monday & Uptown arrive with there foals. - Page 5 Icon_minitime2009-08-28, 8:42 am

Wednesday:i gallop off to teh stream and splace through the water and look behind me then smile "come on!"she yells

Jazz:i canter up and stop at the water but then jump in
Back to top Go down
PuppyLove97

PostSubject: Re: Monday & Uptown arrive with there foals.   Monday & Uptown arrive with there foals. - Page 5 Icon_minitime2009-08-28, 8:44 am

jake begans to splash while venus swims
Back to top Go down
Kiger_Mustang

Kiger_Mustang

PostSubject: Re: Monday & Uptown arrive with there foals.   Monday & Uptown arrive with there foals. - Page 5 Icon_minitime2009-08-28, 8:45 am

Wednesday:i get into teh water and swim with Venus

Jazz:i splash at Jake
Back to top Go down
PuppyLove97

PostSubject: Re: Monday & Uptown arrive with there foals.   Monday & Uptown arrive with there foals. - Page 5 Icon_minitime2009-08-28, 8:52 am

jake looked over at wednesday smiling, then splashed back at jazz.
venus saw jakes smile and gave a grin to wednesday " i think he likes you" she whispered
Back to top Go down
Kiger_Mustang

Kiger_Mustang

PostSubject: Re: Monday & Uptown arrive with there foals.   Monday & Uptown arrive with there foals. - Page 5 Icon_minitime2009-08-28, 8:53 am

Wednesday:i smile back then blush as Venus Said that "Really?"she asks

Jazz:i smile at Venus but know i cant be with her
Back to top Go down
PuppyLove97

PostSubject: Re: Monday & Uptown arrive with there foals.   Monday & Uptown arrive with there foals. - Page 5 Icon_minitime2009-08-28, 9:00 am

venus nodded "oh yeah" she saw jazz's smile and hoped he knew she didnt feel that way.
she felt that way about coppertop.

mika came and joined in the playing
shes for jazz
Back to top Go down
Kiger_Mustang

Kiger_Mustang

PostSubject: Re: Monday & Uptown arrive with there foals.   Monday & Uptown arrive with there foals. - Page 5 Icon_minitime2009-08-28, 9:10 am

(kk)
Jazz:I smile and Play with him but then see a amazing filly walk in and io look at her and smile (Mika)

Wednesday:i swim and admire how handsome Jake was
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Monday & Uptown arrive with there foals.   Monday & Uptown arrive with there foals. - Page 5 Icon_minitime2009-08-28, 12:49 pm

(yeh not letting me get a chance in dont you HATE this kiger? when people rp with out you huh? )

Copper top: "NO" i said and walked off because they started with out me leaving me behind.
"IM too old for that" i said and walked to hell and chatted with him
Back to top Go down
Kiger_Mustang

Kiger_Mustang

PostSubject: Re: Monday & Uptown arrive with there foals.   Monday & Uptown arrive with there foals. - Page 5 Icon_minitime2009-08-28, 5:01 pm

(yup)
JAzz:"come on Coppertop
i yell as he walks to hell

Wednesday:i swim then go to the shore and shake off then roll in the sand along the shore of the river.
Back to top Go down
PuppyLove97

PostSubject: Re: Monday & Uptown arrive with there foals.   Monday & Uptown arrive with there foals. - Page 5 Icon_minitime2009-08-28, 5:19 pm

venus frowns then looks at wednesday "im gonna go k?"
knowing my half sister would understand i walk out of the water and away from coppertop and my brother and sisters.

laying behind a tree for shade and privacy i lay my head on the ground and sigh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monday & Uptown arrive with there foals.   Monday & Uptown arrive with there foals. - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Monday & Uptown arrive with there foals.
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next