Horse Country
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horse country.........Country life that revolves around....HORSES.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

8 pro skaters hit the ramps

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

8 pro skaters hit the ramps Empty
PostSubject: 8 pro skaters hit the ramps   8 pro skaters hit the ramps Icon_minitime2009-08-09, 2:52 am

Lacey baker, lauren Perkins, Lorena Lima and Rachel Reinhard skate casually towards the skate park talking about their pro careers
then lacey see some fellas she knows from the circuit
"HEY GUYS" Lacey calls and skates faster towards them
Davis Torgerson, Jose rojo, sean malto, tyler bledsoe are skating the half pipes and bowls

davis: i look down and see them coming and called
"DROPPING" because i couldnt see below me as i dropped off the ledge and down the concave ramp i landed and lean to arch around the stair case and down the ramp and over to lacey we skate side by side and i spread over my board and she scoops hers up and climbs onto mine
"Hey lady" i said holding her i arch around and go down a gentle ramp and we roll to a stop
"Hey man" i laughed at our usual greeting

"You know the girls dont you?" lacey asked him
"Seen but not met" i smiled and we walked over
"Lauren, lorena and rachel meet davis and the boys are jose, sean and tyler" i said as they come over

"Lets hit it" davis smiled and we all took running starts throwing our boards a head of us we hit them and pumped off towards our favorite trick spots

after a few hours a cry come up
"SHES SLAMED IT" from jose and i (Lacey) spun my board around midair and headed over to where lorena had landed
"What happened?" i asked
"Her board caught in midair, she landed on her tail bone that was the thing that hit the ground first then the back of her head" sean said
"Ok ill get a strecher over here" i said running for the firstaid building they came and run her to the hosptial where she has to stay overnight.
Back to top Go down
http://horsecountry2009.rpgdynasty.net
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

8 pro skaters hit the ramps Empty
PostSubject: Re: 8 pro skaters hit the ramps   8 pro skaters hit the ramps Icon_minitime2009-08-09, 8:46 am

with lorena in the hospital i left her board with her and we left the hospital and went back to the skate park
Back to top Go down
http://horsecountry2009.rpgdynasty.net

8 pro skaters hit the ramps
Page 1 of 1