Horse Country
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horse country.........Country life that revolves around....HORSES.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

tyler and peggy ring up......

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

tyler and peggy ring up...... Empty
PostSubject: tyler and peggy ring up......   tyler and peggy ring up...... Icon_minitime2009-08-05, 11:48 pm

Tyler: i speak to peggy again and she calls the orphanage and speaks to them about the kids
"Yes well we know they would not like to be there at this time, they would most likely want to be with others they know so when they are ready i am willing to take them, how ever long they want to be here they are welcome."
she said to the receptionsit.
T: I motion to her i would like to leave a message for the kids and when she was finished she passed me the phone
"Hi my name is Tyler, i would like to leave a message for them when they arrive"
i waited while the receptionist got the note pad and pen
"Josh, Bri jesie,maggie,nikki,alexis, chad, lisa, eragon and little lisa,
When you get there and sort out what has happened give me a call you can come here with us.
954-786-002
From
tyler, paul, espanna, sophie and gypsy.
PS:
we can also board your animals"

Last edited by Admin on 2009-08-05, 11:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://horsecountry2009.rpgdynasty.net
PuppyLove97

PostSubject: Re: tyler and peggy ring up......   tyler and peggy ring up...... Icon_minitime2009-08-05, 11:50 pm

Alicia wrote ty's message down after she was done talking to peggy. "Tyler, the kids will arrive this afternoon, and if peggy is interested in adopting she may come tomorrow to talk to ella. Its how we do things.
And I promise ill give the kids the message."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: tyler and peggy ring up......   tyler and peggy ring up...... Icon_minitime2009-08-05, 11:52 pm

"Thanks and wewill be sitting on your door step at open time" i smiled and said good bye
Back to top Go down
http://horsecountry2009.rpgdynasty.net
PuppyLove97

PostSubject: Re: tyler and peggy ring up......   tyler and peggy ring up...... Icon_minitime2009-08-05, 11:56 pm

A:
"Goodbye" i said and hung up with a small chuckle, i then dialed Ashley, "Hey Parker Valley Ranch, Josh.Brianna.Lisa.Little Lisa. Chad. Eragon.Nikki.Maggie.Jessie. I think thats all. Better take the van" i said to Ashley and hung up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: tyler and peggy ring up......   tyler and peggy ring up...... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

tyler and peggy ring up......
Page 1 of 1