Horse Country
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horse country.........Country life that revolves around....HORSES.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Department Of Community services come.......

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

The Department Of Community services come....... Empty
PostSubject: The Department Of Community services come.......   The Department Of Community services come....... Icon_minitime2009-08-03, 11:44 am

Worker: i get out of the car and see the three cars belonging to three of the kids i was here to see about.
i knock on the door and tyler answered
"im XXXX from DoCS im here to see: sophie, gypsy,espanna,lisa,chad,eragon, paul and tyler."

T: "Im tyler"

XXXX: "ok well we have come up with a perment home for you all if you would like it."
T: "Sure thanks ill tell the others, thats great, when do we move?"

XXXX: "As son as ive spoken to a.......angela?" I said
T: "yeh come in" i smiled

XXXX: i walk in and take the seat in the lounge room that tyler had offered.
ty:"ill go find angela" i said

Que angela
Back to top Go down
http://horsecountry2009.rpgdynasty.net
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Department Of Community services come.......   The Department Of Community services come....... Icon_minitime2009-08-03, 12:05 pm

Ty: on the way to find angella i caught up all the kids the DoCS worker wanted to talk to and sent them to the lounge.

paul
sophie
gypsy
espana
chad
lisa
eragon

ty: i called out to angella and went back to the lounge to hear the worker talking it over with the others
Chad: "We only just got here today, we'd like to stay" he said talking for his twin sister and his younger brother
THe others: "Yeah we think it could be a little cramped sometimes so we are happy to at least try the other place"
XXXX: "There already is jazmine and her twin brother adam they are six, belinda and nicole also twins are 16 months, asher hes 6 months,pheobe is Alsan and peggys natural daughter she is 1 week, and last but not least anya and her twin Aurora they are 17years old."

Sophie: "Aww she will need all the help she can get, 6 kids under ten wow."
Gypsy: "Lucky we love babies then sophie" i laughed
Ty: "What about you espanna?"
Esp: "Im happy where ever you all are" she smiled at paul, ty, sophie and gypsy
she added
"You have all become my family" they all hugged her
XXXX: "Well then its settled, chad, lisa and eragon will stay here and i have another lisa to join you shes 11." i smiled

T: "Then at least angela wouldnt be loosing us all" he smiled slightly

XXXX: "well thats true, Ok down to business; angella has not adopted you yet and you have the choice to be adopted or not. If you like the people you move in with next you can aproach them about adoption. for those who are happy to stay here can aproach angella about being adopted. When i have spoken to angella i can have a removal truck here to move your things." I smiled looking at the sea of excited faces.

T:"we all have animals, we all have a dog each and espana has 11 horses, will this be a problem?"
XXXX: "No not at all they have a large barn with no horses or dogs only recently moving into the bigger horses."

(waiting on angella.............)
Back to top Go down
PuppyLove97

PostSubject: Re: The Department Of Community services come.......   The Department Of Community services come....... Icon_minitime2009-08-03, 9:41 pm

Angela walked out dressed and she sat down "May I help you?" she questioned
Brianna and Josh walk in
Nikki whispers to Bri and tells her whats going on
B:"Gypsy, Sophie? You guys are leaving?" Bri whisper to them
J: I stood by Alexis
Alex:i watched, not really wanting ty to leave, but he had Esp...
M and jess: Jess held maggie as she sat by angie
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Department Of Community services come.......   The Department Of Community services come....... Icon_minitime2009-08-03, 11:23 pm

"Blah blah blah blah bah" said the docs worker
"the kids have a choice"

(if ange is gunna die ill move these "willing kids" and then when ange dies alsan and his wife peggy can take all the others in waht you think?)
Back to top Go down
PuppyLove97

PostSubject: Re: The Department Of Community services come.......   The Department Of Community services come....... Icon_minitime2009-08-03, 11:42 pm

(good idea)

Angela; "Your right they have a choice, Sophie, Gypsy, Paul, Ty, and Esp . You all have a choice and I wont take your right away."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Department Of Community services come.......   The Department Of Community services come....... Icon_minitime2009-08-04, 12:07 am

Ty: "We appreciate all the love and support you have given us and will not forget it, but us being older it leaves you less arguements in the future and more room for younger kids." i said lovingly
Back to top Go down
PuppyLove97

PostSubject: Re: The Department Of Community services come.......   The Department Of Community services come....... Icon_minitime2009-08-04, 12:09 am

Angela smiled "Thank you Ty, we will miss you all. And you all may visit if your new parents dont mind" I said and hugged ty,sophie,gypsy,espana,and Paul.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Department Of Community services come.......   The Department Of Community services come....... Icon_minitime2009-08-04, 12:15 am

esp: "If they dont we'll make a break for it" she laughed
Back to top Go down
PuppyLove97

PostSubject: Re: The Department Of Community services come.......   The Department Of Community services come....... Icon_minitime2009-08-04, 12:16 am

Angela laughed too and then looked at the person (idk), "Do I need to sign any forms?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Department Of Community services come.......   The Department Of Community services come....... Icon_minitime2009-08-04, 12:34 pm

worker: "No, if they want to pack their belongings ill have a removal truck here with in 20 minutes" i smiled and the kids got up
Worker: "If you want i have an 11 year old that needs accommodating."

the kids headed up stairs to pack i call the removal van and then turn to see f angella decided upon little lisa sleeping in the back seat
Back to top Go down
PuppyLove97

PostSubject: Re: The Department Of Community services come.......   The Department Of Community services come....... Icon_minitime2009-08-04, 4:53 pm

"Sure" Angela said "But let Jessie help gt her settled, im not feeling well." Angela said and waved goodbye to the others then went into her room.

Jessie sat maggie down and followed the woman to the car to meet Lisa

B: "Ill miss you guys" she said and hugged them all (that were leaving)
J:I pulled my cell out and gave them Bri's number and my number "Call when ever." I stated then looked at everyone
"Bye" he said and then looked at Bri
B: I sigh and go into the kitchen to get a drink,
Back to top Go down
PuppyLove97

PostSubject: Re: The Department Of Community services come.......   The Department Of Community services come....... Icon_minitime2009-08-05, 12:25 am

(Once they leave ill say 2 weeks later, and bri and josh will come in from the barn when jessie walks in to angela's room to see if shes better, - the doctor was supposed to come- is what im going to say. then jessie screams..and so on..ill pm you)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Department Of Community services come.......   The Department Of Community services come....... Icon_minitime2009-08-05, 12:49 am

after he removalasts have come and taken the things they had packed up away they each went out side and stood near the womans (the docs worker is a woman) car and she opened the door and woke the 11 year old girl who dragged her self out and looked around rbbing her eyes
"Lisa this is jessie. shes going to take you in and show you around." i said

Ty: I climbed into my car and whistled and ali jumped in at esps feet
Paul,sophie and gypsy climbed into the back bringing their puppies with them, my pup curled up asleep on my lap.
Dogs:
Cameo (bitch) i curl up whimpering on my ladys lap (sophie)
Maisie (bitch) i lip at cameo off my girls lap (gypsy)
Max( dog) sleeps curled up on his mans lap (ty)
fraxl: i stand wagging my tail watching out the window off my humans lap (paul)

Chad: I hold my pup Shooter so he doesnt follow the cars
(older) Lisa: i hold mu bitch pups lead thats cliped to her collar with te name tag that says "Zoey"
Back to top Go down
PuppyLove97

PostSubject: Re: The Department Of Community services come.......   The Department Of Community services come....... Icon_minitime2009-08-05, 3:44 am

Jessie bent down happily "Hello Lisa, im gonna be your big sister" she smiled and stood reaching out or the little girls hand, her and lisa started walking into the house as Jess waved good bye to her friends.

~~~ 2 Weeks Later ~~~
Back to top Go down
PuppyLove97

PostSubject: Re: The Department Of Community services come.......   The Department Of Community services come....... Icon_minitime2009-08-05, 4:07 am

~~ Early in the morning ~~~

Josh knocked on Bri's door and she whispered "Come in"
J: he quickly came in "Hey babe" he said as he saw her laying in bed
B: i sat up happily "hey, come sit down"
J: "i was hoping we could get an early start, ya know , go on a trail ride?"
B: "Just me and you?"
J: "yeah. If your not afraid" he chuckled
B: she hopped out of bed "Haha.So funny, im laughing with joy." she said sarcasticly "But yeah ill go" she said as she rumbled through her closet
J: i snuck up behind her and kissed her neck softly "I love you" he simply said
B: she turned around and hugged him "I love you too"
J: he smiled
B: "ok ill be down stairs in a minute"
J:" k" he said and headed down stairs ,
the brianna came down not long after him, she and josh headed out to the barn and he rode edward while she rode - any horse(havent assigned her a horse so...)-
They are now on a trail ride

Jessie woke up an hour later, she woke maggie, alexis, and nikki up. Not wanting to disturb the new kids she had nikki help maggie take a bath and brush her teeth, then get dressed. Maggie came out soon all clean and looking so cute, so nikki went to get dressed before breakfast.
Alexis walked down the steps to help set the table,
Eragon, chad and his sister were up and getting ready to come down stairs.

-by the way i think it would be awesome that when jessie screams alexis is so scared and eragon trys to comfort her, as she crys on his chest.SOUNDS SO CUTE!!!!!!! (to admin)-

Alecis was drinking a glass of milk when jessie screamed from inside Angela's room, just then bri and josh came running in.

Jess: I scream when i touched angela who was dead! "SHES DEAD" i screamed as i ran out of the room
A: I dropped my glass of milk as not thinking it hit my leg and i started to bleed, but i hadnt noticed yet. "Shes?...d...ead? dead?" i started gasping between breaths.
M: "mommy!!!" she yelled as she ran towards her mothers room but nikki grabbed her and picked her up. maggie struggled until she was crying,
N: "Maggie" she said trying to be brave but she was scared.
B: josh came beside me as my eyes started to tear , "No" i whispered "Jessie this isnt funny stop with the jokes."
Jess: "IM NOT JOKING" i cryed "shes...gone, dead..."
B: i broke out in tears against Josh's chest "no" i whispere "NO!" then i was struggling as Josh tryed to calm me down, he knew it would destory me if i saw her now...this way..dead. soon i had stopped struggling but i was latched on to josh .

Josh:i tryed hard to keep bri by me, i couldnt let her see angie right now. She need to be calm.
Alexis froze scared out of her mind....
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Department Of Community services come.......   The Department Of Community services come....... Icon_minitime2009-08-05, 10:00 am

(ok you put this in two threads. gah)

eragon chad lisa and little lisa come in from the living room at the noise and chad the eldest takes control.
"Lisa you look after little lisa, eragon....."I indicated alexis nand he got the meaning and went over and enveloped her in a hug
"Josh and Bri, help me take everyone in to the living room" with that lisa took lisa, eragon took alexis, i watched as josh and bri made their way through and i took jessie with one arm and nicky who held maggie with my other and led them to the lounge and sat them down.
I made sure they were all there and turned and walked out and around the corner and got to the bottom of the stairs took a moment to gather myself and climbed the staris.
i got to the open door and took another breath before stepping in i didnt let my eyes reach the bed while i walked around and opened the curtian and the window i looked out upon the paddocks of horses and took a shuddering breath then turned.

she looks like shes just sleeping i though as i slowly aproached i touched her hand gently hoping she would wake up and this one big mistake when she didnt my hand welt the soft warm that was slowly fading out of her body i reached for her wrist and tried for the radial pulse and couldnt find it before i tried at her throat.........nothing
"your really gone." i said as my eyes welled up. i lifted the sheets over her head and stepped from the room before calling the ambluance and they got their quickly along with a coroner (the morgue person)
i opened the door to them and led them the longer way to angellas room by passing the kids in the living room

Eragon: i looked around maggie and little lisa sitting on nicky and lisas laps the girls huddled and the guys chocking back tears i felt alexis shudder with sobs at my side i reached around her and drew her to me tightly rubbing her back softly.

Chad:
The ambulance officer confirmed her dead as did the coroner and they moved the body on to a streatcher and i pulled the sheets up on the bed and followed them out.
they left and i returned to the living room

"Ive organized to go in later today to start the funeral arrangements. ill get pamphlets and together we will decide how to do it. every step of the way."
i looked around
"Ill call tyler and tell them and organise something to be done with all of us."
i stepped out and dialled tylers number
Tyler: when i was told i was shocked and passed the news on and when it reached alsan and peggy they insisted that the kids immediatly pack and she would send for htme nad anything they wanted to bring.
Back to top Go down
PuppyLove97

PostSubject: Re: The Department Of Community services come.......   The Department Of Community services come....... Icon_minitime2009-08-05, 3:17 pm

(Ok, you skipped a little of the plan...we were going to play a few days at the orphanage, then ty calls josh -just to see how they are doing- and josh tells him what happened, and ty trys to arrange something.to get them adopted)(i forgot about little lisa)

Alexis had the paramedic take care of her leg, he removed the glass and wrapped it up.
Josh held brianna, until nikki and maggie could comfort her. he got up and kissed brianna's head not caring who saw.
He walked out to Chad and eragon "Thank, you ...for taking care of everyone, just then."
He then heard Brianna call him so he walked back to her,

*ring ring*
J:i go and answer the phone "yes?. Um,I dont think Angela will be adopting Lisa. Why?, because shes passed. This morning.
What? Yes, of the parker family. We'd rather, I mean if you must , to send someone over here, well we have to little kids here that are very scared. So leaving home would not be good at the moment, at least not with maggie.
Fine. Goodbye"

I walk out to chad and eragon "News. The orphanage said they would have some one pick us up.I said we had arrangements but, they said that we needed to go there first so they have a chance to question the family for adoption."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Department Of Community services come.......   The Department Of Community services come....... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Department Of Community services come.......
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Horse Country :: Ranches :: buckin' bensons ranch-
Jump to: