Horse Country
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horse country.........Country life that revolves around....HORSES.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A new Day Dawns

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

A new Day Dawns Empty
PostSubject: A new Day Dawns   A new Day Dawns Icon_minitime2009-08-02, 6:48 am

Esp: i reach over from my bed and grab the protitic leg and swing around so my leg and stump hang over the edge and i strap it on and stand up. I put the weight on my good leg and make the bed and with one crutch i make my way to the closet and dress. i pull on a set of jeans and a t shirt and head out passing ty,paul,sophie and gypsy i do the barn work for my 11 horses and turn them loose in their paddocks and head back in for breakfast and feed ali.

I gotta go.
Back to top Go down
http://horsecountry2009.rpgdynasty.net

A new Day Dawns Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new Day Dawns   A new Day Dawns Icon_minitime2009-08-02, 6:59 am

Tally and Marty: We whinny for our mom (bri) to come feed us our morning milk.
Back to top Go down
PuppyLove97

A new Day Dawns Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new Day Dawns   A new Day Dawns Icon_minitime2009-08-02, 7:13 am

(Man!)
Josh and Brianna are in the kitchen
B:" Josh go wake nikki up so she can help me with breakfast and you can go tend to the horses. "
J: "Alright" i walk up stairs and knock on nikki's door then walk in "Nick, wake up already"
N:"Fine"i say and get up "Now get out so i can change"
J:"or "
N:"JOSH!" she said throwing a pillow at him
J:i laughed "I was just joking, gosh" i say and walk down stairs laughing
B:"Let me guess you teased her again didnt you "
J: "Yeah just a bit"i said
B: I look around making sure no one was down stairs
J: knowing what she was thinking i pull her under the staircase and kiss her as she giggled . My hands on her waist. "Im sorry i havent given you a kiss since we moved, ive been busy "i whispered
B:"Dont worry baby"i kissed him back and heard some one walking down stairs i quickly kissed josh's cheek and walked back into the kitchen
J:i grinned and walked out into the kitchen too
Back to top Go down

A new Day Dawns Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new Day Dawns   A new Day Dawns Icon_minitime2009-08-02, 7:21 am

(I know...)
Janie: I come downstairs in my pajamas and I go into the kitchen to look for some breakfast. "Um, Hi. I don't think I've met everyone yet. I'm new, my name's Janie" I say, embarassed because I'm still in my pajamas.
Polka: I come bounding down the stairs and slide to a stop on the slippery kitchen floor. Then I sit at Janie's side and look up at her.
J: "And this is Polka, my dalmatian puppy." I give her head a good scratch.
Back to top Go down
PuppyLove97

A new Day Dawns Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new Day Dawns   A new Day Dawns Icon_minitime2009-08-02, 7:28 am

Brianna saw nikki and smiled "Nick can you and jessie fix breakfast? Jess should be up now."
N:"Yeah sure"
Jess:"hey" she said still wearing pajamas "Angie isnt feeling to good and maggie has doctors appiontment today."
N:"oh ..great"
J:"ill fix breakfast , nick you get maggie up and awake k?"
N:"fine"

B:"well im gonna go help Josh with the horses"
i ran outside already in jeans and a tee, i meet josh out there and he kisses me on the cheek
i then see my foals and smile "hey babies i whisper as josh had his arms around my waist

n:"oh hi Janie im nikki and this is jessie"
Jess:i wave as cook breakfast
Back to top Go down

A new Day Dawns Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new Day Dawns   A new Day Dawns Icon_minitime2009-08-02, 9:37 am

J: "Nice to meet you guys. So you mind if I have some of what your making?" I ask curiously
Back to top Go down

A new Day Dawns Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new Day Dawns   A new Day Dawns Icon_minitime2009-08-02, 9:40 am

M: I walk over and stretch my neck over the door and nicker a "good morning".
T: I ge up off the hay and stretch. then i walk over.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

A new Day Dawns Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new Day Dawns   A new Day Dawns Icon_minitime2009-08-02, 10:49 am

Sophie: "Ty can drive maggie to the doctor wasn't he taking esp in to get a cast done today?" i asked gysp
G:" Here they are .......ty were you taking espanna in to get another casting done? angies sick and maggic has a dr appointment."
T:" Yeh thats right we can take her with us" i said looking to esp who smiled and nodded
E: "We can call past the mall on the way home." i smiled with the thoughts of getting a few more things.
i added
"If maggie doesnt mind hanging out with me and ty then we'd be more then happy to have her along."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

A new Day Dawns Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new Day Dawns   A new Day Dawns Icon_minitime2009-08-02, 10:58 am

A new Day Dawns 3036495
chad, eragon and lisa turn up in their cars
A new Day Dawns 115156
A new Day Dawns Hummer_H3_bling_pack

they park and get put Meeping their central locking systems
they walked to the house and knocked
Sophie answered
"Hello?"
C: "Im chad and this is my sister Lisa and our brother eragon, we were told to come here...to live" he said

(Chad is for alexis and lisa for a guy? Eragon is for who ever....Preferablly not ones im already rping Razz)

Last edited by Admin on 2009-08-02, 12:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

A new Day Dawns Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new Day Dawns   A new Day Dawns Icon_minitime2009-08-02, 11:03 am

sophie
"Sure come in, Angella isnt well thats our foster mom, but everyones around here somewhere, these are: ty,espanna,gypsy,paul, nicki, jessie, maggie, janie then there is brianna, josh and his sister alexis" i said hoping i counted everyone.

TY: a few hours later I called up at esp
"Are you ready yet?" then i looked for maggie
E: "Just helping maggie get ready and collecting the forms angie signed" i called down

T: "Hey chad im taking espanna and magie to the doctors if you and lisa wanna come ill drop you off at the mall while we go to the drs?"
CHad: "Sure, but ill follow in my car" i said thinking of the squeeze i ran the idea past lisa who was more then happy to come.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

A new Day Dawns Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new Day Dawns   A new Day Dawns Icon_minitime2009-08-02, 12:46 pm

eragon: always a quiet person spoke up
"ill unload the horses first" i said remembering the mare and stallion
gooseneck
A new Day Dawns Front6

mare:
Saphira
A new Day Dawns Silvercakebarside_blue_roan

Stallion:
He's Got The Blues "Spirit"
A new Day Dawns Hesgottheblues7
A new Day Dawns Spiritrunning

their soon to be foal
A new Day Dawns 05raincoltwalk5-17-05

Esp came out with me
"I have 11 horses here and you can put your preg mare with my mares in the nursery and the stud can paddock along side my studs"
i smiled and helped him unload them
Back to top Go down
PuppyLove97

A new Day Dawns Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new Day Dawns   A new Day Dawns Icon_minitime2009-08-02, 3:29 pm

(ok hold up esp does not have the right to invite horses into the farm or into the house she at least needs to ask Angela got it?)
(k i read the first post .But you need to ask me. Im trying to figure out the kid situation right now. Because i have one other girl coming or so i thought , a new one and Angela was going to have kids ...hopefully.
How many kids did you invite without asking to my farm?)
Back to top Go down
PuppyLove97

A new Day Dawns Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new Day Dawns   A new Day Dawns Icon_minitime2009-08-02, 3:37 pm

(Well, i like the kids alot... but if i do this . idk . they can stay , just no more kids without asking, )

Maggie comes running in with Nikki "Hello World"

Alexis walks down stairs wearing jeans, a tank and a hoodie.

J:"Sure janie its done" i set the table and smiled "BREAKFAST" i called,
Back to top Go down

A new Day Dawns Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new Day Dawns   A new Day Dawns Icon_minitime2009-08-02, 7:33 pm

J: "Thank you." I sit down at the large table with everyone ans start eating.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

A new Day Dawns Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new Day Dawns   A new Day Dawns Icon_minitime2009-08-02, 11:27 pm

(well ang was sick in bed so she didnt want to disturb her and she wouldnt leave the horses on the truck being un nessassary. you can always change the house size or i can simply remove my people and animals.)

(((ANd noone read the post where it said a few hours later???)))
Back to top Go down
PuppyLove97

A new Day Dawns Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new Day Dawns   A new Day Dawns Icon_minitime2009-08-03, 2:48 am

(im sorry i didnt see that post, i was in a hurry. Gosh )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A new Day Dawns Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new Day Dawns   A new Day Dawns Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new Day Dawns
Page 1 of 1