Horse Country
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horse country.........Country life that revolves around....HORSES.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Janie Hansen comes

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Janie Hansen comes Empty
PostSubject: Janie Hansen comes   Janie Hansen comes Icon_minitime2009-07-31, 8:38 am

Janie: an orphanage worker drops me and Polka off at the end of the driveway. I walk up to the house with a duffel bag of my few belongings and polka on a rope and ring the doorbell.
Back to top Go down
PuppyLove97

Janie Hansen comes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janie Hansen comes   Janie Hansen comes Icon_minitime2009-07-31, 8:50 am

Angela opens the door smiling and then gasps.."Janie!" I saw Janie a couple months ago and I knew she would be perfect for the Parker Family, so it took me a while but now shes mine! I hugged her quickly then smiled "Welcome Home Janie"
Back to top Go down

Janie Hansen comes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janie Hansen comes   Janie Hansen comes Icon_minitime2009-07-31, 8:53 am

J: I hug her back. I smile. "Its so beautiful here! This is the best place I have ever been." I say in awe.
Back to top Go down
PuppyLove97

Janie Hansen comes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janie Hansen comes   Janie Hansen comes Icon_minitime2009-07-31, 8:59 am

A: I smiled and took her hand "Well sweetie come in!" i say holding her hand i walk her into the living room "Well your bedroom can either be in the loft, basement/home theater area or on this level.What ever you want"
Back to top Go down

Janie Hansen comes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janie Hansen comes   Janie Hansen comes Icon_minitime2009-07-31, 9:07 am

J: "Well, the loft sounds kinda cool." I say inetrested.
P: i whine because no one's payed attention to me.
J: "Oh Polka, nobody loves you, do they?" I tease.
Back to top Go down
PuppyLove97

Janie Hansen comes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janie Hansen comes   Janie Hansen comes Icon_minitime2009-07-31, 9:14 am

Maggie comes running in "poka? Poka!"
A: i laugh "No its Polka maggie, and you remember Janie right? We spent a day with her."
M: i gave confused look and sat on the floor holding my chin like i had a goatie..thinkin "I dont recalls it"
A:i laugh and smile "yes you do silly, and where did you learn that face?"
M: not really hearing mom i ran and gave Janie a hug then petted polka.
A:"Well janie you are welcome to a loft bedroom, ill show you up there "
Back to top Go down

Janie Hansen comes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janie Hansen comes   Janie Hansen comes Icon_minitime2009-07-31, 9:24 am

J: "Thank you!" I follow Angela, I mean my new mom, up to my new bedroom. "Polka, why don't you stay and play with Maggie." I smile. "Nice to see you again" I said, refferring to Maggie.
Back to top Go down
PuppyLove97

Janie Hansen comes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janie Hansen comes   Janie Hansen comes Icon_minitime2009-08-01, 4:48 am

Maggie nodded and smiled playing with polka

A:" Shes a sweet heart Maggie is but the orphanage think that i should wait before adopting her, they say that she could find a loving home in a heart beat...so i dont know" walking up to the loft i point janie to the rooms "Choose what you want k sweety?"

"We are either gonna go out to eat and see a movie or eat here and go on a trail ride, " i smiled "oh and bri is on the right hall and alex is on the left wall so if you need them they are up here . (i mean at night.)"
Back to top Go down

Janie Hansen comes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janie Hansen comes   Janie Hansen comes Icon_minitime2009-08-01, 6:30 am

J: "K, thank you... um, can I all you mom or angela?"
Back to top Go down
PuppyLove97

Janie Hansen comes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janie Hansen comes   Janie Hansen comes Icon_minitime2009-08-01, 6:44 am

A: "You can call me mom if you want dear, i would love that."
Back to top Go down

Janie Hansen comes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janie Hansen comes   Janie Hansen comes Icon_minitime2009-08-01, 7:56 pm

J: I smile and hug her. "Thanks, mom." I look around at all the rooms and choose one (the first empty room in the loft). I go into my room and sit on my bed and look around. "Its perfect" i smile. "Is there anyone else my age?" I ask curiously.

(this one, its so pretty)
Janie Hansen comes Ist2_218
Back to top Go down
PuppyLove97

Janie Hansen comes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janie Hansen comes   Janie Hansen comes Icon_minitime2009-08-01, 8:18 pm

(shes how old again ? lol )

A: "lets see..."i say as i thought
Back to top Go down

Janie Hansen comes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janie Hansen comes   Janie Hansen comes Icon_minitime2009-08-01, 8:27 pm

(14)
Back to top Go down
PuppyLove97

Janie Hansen comes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janie Hansen comes   Janie Hansen comes Icon_minitime2009-08-01, 8:31 pm

A: "yes nikki is 14"
Back to top Go down

Janie Hansen comes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janie Hansen comes   Janie Hansen comes Icon_minitime2009-08-02, 4:25 am

"Cool, at the orphanage there was no one my age." i say.
Back to top Go down
PuppyLove97

Janie Hansen comes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janie Hansen comes   Janie Hansen comes Icon_minitime2009-08-02, 4:27 am

Nikki came walking into the loft smiling "hey mom I was wondering.. Oh! Hello"
Back to top Go down

Janie Hansen comes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janie Hansen comes   Janie Hansen comes Icon_minitime2009-08-02, 4:32 am

"Hi, I'm Janie." I introduce myself. "Are you Nikki?"
Back to top Go down
PuppyLove97

Janie Hansen comes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janie Hansen comes   Janie Hansen comes Icon_minitime2009-08-02, 6:14 am

Nikki nods "Yes I am, nice to meet you" i smile
A:"Well ill let yall get to know each other"i say and walk down stairs
Back to top Go down

Janie Hansen comes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janie Hansen comes   Janie Hansen comes Icon_minitime2009-08-02, 6:44 am

"So, do you like horses?" i ask her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Janie Hansen comes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janie Hansen comes   Janie Hansen comes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Janie Hansen comes
Page 1 of 1