Horse Country
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horse country.........Country life that revolves around....HORSES.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ruiz comes seeking, finds his old herd, need a home

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Ruiz comes seeking, finds his old herd, need a home Empty
PostSubject: Ruiz comes seeking, finds his old herd, need a home   Ruiz comes seeking, finds his old herd, need a home Icon_minitime2009-07-29, 1:44 am

Ruiz:
Ruiz comes seeking, finds his old herd, need a home Photo-ruiz

I canter past and slide to a halt, i turn and rear and whinney and land then trot closer smelling humans, i swung my head back to look at myself, a mess. My ragged halter hanging around my neck, older untended burns across my rump. my coat matted and filthy. I had esacped a barn fire that had killed all the other horses and our owners who tried in vain to help the other horses since then i wandered looking for another home. the sun glinted off my nameplate on my halter, the nose band had worn throughe leaving it hanging around my neck i whinnied loudly hoping to have some one find me.

Mariachi (stud)
Ruiz comes seeking, finds his old herd, need a home Mariachi

Born To Reign (stud)
Ruiz comes seeking, finds his old herd, need a home Melspookharley
Ruiz comes seeking, finds his old herd, need a home 126

On The Wagon (stud)
Ruiz comes seeking, finds his old herd, need a home DSCF1012a

Danikah (young mare)
Ruiz comes seeking, finds his old herd, need a home Dani%20DR%2006%20web

Miss Watch and her filly La Diva
Ruiz comes seeking, finds his old herd, need a home Diva

POETIC ART and colt Born To Rock
Ruiz comes seeking, finds his old herd, need a home Abbey1

Born to Shine filly
Ruiz comes seeking, finds his old herd, need a home Rocky1

Royal Reign filly
Ruiz comes seeking, finds his old herd, need a home 608_2703

Last edited by lilsparrow on 2009-07-29, 1:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ruiz comes seeking, finds his old herd, need a home   Ruiz comes seeking, finds his old herd, need a home Icon_minitime2009-07-29, 1:58 am

Mariachi: i hear a familiar voice calling and rear and lead the others to him

"Ruiz, is that you?" I called

Ruiz:

"Mariachi? Is that You???" I call back in disbelife

M:
"Yes it is me and with me are; Born to reign, On the wagon, Danikah, miss watch and little Diva, Poetic Art and born to rock,Born to shine and royal reign"

Ruiz: I make my way over to them and greet them warmly
"I though you all died, were you not in the barn?" I asked

M: "No, born to reign, on the wagon and my self were in the stallion paddock having been left out for the night, and miss watch, little diva, poetic art, born to rock and born to shine and royal reign were in the nursery paddock, they were being left out for the night as well." i said

Ruiz: "And what news of my mareMindi?" I asked although i knew the answer for i had been led past her stall in the fire, her terrified calles will haunt me forever

M: "My friend we are the only surviors, we saw your escape and knew you were alive. we have wandered living together until we heard your calling"

Ruiz: "Thankyou for coming to find me. I am looking for a new ranch to take me in, wont you join me in the serch i would hate to loose yoiu all now." He said

M: "You are our leader we will follow you"

Dani: I walked closer to my hero ruiz, he saved my life when i was a foal from a cougar attack and i would now stay with him.

Born to reign: I nuzzled my mate Poetic Art and our colt Born To Rock.
Art: i nuzzle him back
Rock: I nuzzle him then nurse from mom

Miss watch: i walk to stand beside my stallion Mariachi and let our filly, little diva, nurse

Royal reign: i stand next to my full sister Born to shine, on the other side of born to reign, our sire. our mother had perished in the flames.

familys:
Ruiz: mate deceased dani loves him secretly
dani: parents both dead loves ruiz her hero

Mariachi: is the father of Little Diva and mate of Miss Watch

Born To reign: Mate to Poetic Art and father of her colt Born To Rock, also the father of Royal reign and Born To Shine whos mother died when shine was born. he loves all three of his foals.

Royal and shien :Full sisters, their mother died after shine was born and born to reing took another mate and had a colt.

Ruiz: I lead them back towards the ranch and we stand close to the barn. i whinny again louder, prouder.
Back to top Go down
PuppyLove97

PostSubject: Re: Ruiz comes seeking, finds his old herd, need a home   Ruiz comes seeking, finds his old herd, need a home Icon_minitime2009-07-29, 2:06 am

If you will give me a tiny bit i will reply .. i need to finish my first topic
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ruiz comes seeking, finds his old herd, need a home   Ruiz comes seeking, finds his old herd, need a home Icon_minitime2009-07-29, 2:19 am

lol its ok
Back to top Go down
PuppyLove97

PostSubject: Re: Ruiz comes seeking, finds his old herd, need a home   Ruiz comes seeking, finds his old herd, need a home Icon_minitime2009-07-29, 2:34 am

Brianna ran outside with Nikki "Wow!" she sqeauled she took off her jacket which revealed her tank top and a tie around her neck
-her style- She gestured to nikki to run into the garage and get a couple halters that were packed up,

B:i stepped closer to the herd "Shhh, sweet horses let me take a look"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ruiz comes seeking, finds his old herd, need a home   Ruiz comes seeking, finds his old herd, need a home Icon_minitime2009-07-29, 2:38 am

Ruiz i trot to her immediatly and thrust my head into her hands and licked her
herd: we all follow whickereing and pushing eachh other outta the eway to get pats
Back to top Go down
PuppyLove97

PostSubject: Re: Ruiz comes seeking, finds his old herd, need a home   Ruiz comes seeking, finds his old herd, need a home Icon_minitime2009-07-29, 2:49 am

Nikki giggled as she ran to Brianna "You have such a way with horses"
B:"No they have a way with me. these just trotted right up, safe as a baby" i looked at the harness on what seemed to be the lead horse 'Ruiz' it said "Well Ruiz i wonder if the herd will follow you into a pasture." i smiled and looked at the herd "Nikki take the mares into a pen, they are nice, ill take the stags into a parted pasture so no fights will occur."

Nikki does so

' ok so the stags are in seperated pen from each other and from the mares, and the mares and foals are together'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ruiz comes seeking, finds his old herd, need a home   Ruiz comes seeking, finds his old herd, need a home Icon_minitime2009-07-29, 2:57 am

Horse: we happily follow each person

((they all have halters on with name plates))

Ruiz: i look around and hear a terrer filled winnie as danikah tries to escape the person i canter at the fence and jump it i trot to dani and snap my teeth at her gently
"Whats the matter dani. they just want you in the mare paddock"
D: "Ruiz i dont want to be away from you"
R: "Come danni stop it, you wil be fine in your paddock now come" i led her into her paddock and then told her to stay there and jumped back into my own paddock
Back to top Go down
PuppyLove97

PostSubject: Re: Ruiz comes seeking, finds his old herd, need a home   Ruiz comes seeking, finds his old herd, need a home Icon_minitime2009-07-29, 5:10 am

Brianna:"Well nikki thats good for now, ill tend to them later right now we have guest so lets go inside"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ruiz comes seeking, finds his old herd, need a home   Ruiz comes seeking, finds his old herd, need a home Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ruiz comes seeking, finds his old herd, need a home
Page 1 of 1