Horse Country
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horse country.........Country life that revolves around....HORSES.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

how freaky is this...........

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

how freaky is this........... Empty
PostSubject: how freaky is this...........   how freaky is this........... Icon_minitime2009-06-30, 8:49 am

every morning at 6 when my bf gets up he straightens his pillows and makes his side of the bed and yesterday he did it and i got up and did mine and then last night (we have brown pillow cases and black blanket and a brown blanket on top) i noticed (when i was sitting on the bed watching him pull his rc helicopter apart) that his brown pillow case was missing. he didnt touch it and it was on the pillow when he straightened it that morning and it was missing we had both been at work and his dad had the house locked up and was asleep (he works night shift) and i found the pillow case UNDER his pillows and we cant work out HOW it got there casue there is only three people in this house two were out all day the other dead to the word in his room with the door closed and the house locked up
care to try to explain it?
Back to top Go down
http://horsecountry2009.rpgdynasty.net

how freaky is this........... Empty
PostSubject: Re: how freaky is this...........   how freaky is this........... Icon_minitime2009-06-30, 9:02 am

Freaky
Back to top Go down

how freaky is this...........
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Horse Country :: Basics :: ANNOUNCEMENTS-
Jump to: