Horse Country
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horse country.........Country life that revolves around....HORSES.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Taylor and Sean come home with their new kids

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Taylor and Sean come home with their new kids Empty
PostSubject: Taylor and Sean come home with their new kids   Taylor and Sean come home with their new kids Icon_minitime2009-06-23, 5:34 am

They drive up and park.
Taylor: I get out of the car and I help Harrison, Emily, and Blaine out of the car. Then Wiley and Olivia come bounding up to me and almost drown me in kisses. Then they see the little kids and lick their hands. "These are my dogs. Thats Wiley, and thats Olivia." I say pointing them out. "Don't worry, they're nice." I confirmed.
Wiley and Olivia: we see taylor, our momma, get out of the car and and we run over as fast as we can. We give her kisses and then we see small people. We then switch our attention to them and lick every part of them we can reach, which, their being short, is alot.
(Just pretend :Taylor dropped them off here the last day simon was in the hospital, which is earlier today i guess.)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taylor and Sean come home with their new kids   Taylor and Sean come home with their new kids Icon_minitime2009-06-23, 5:38 am

(Dude we are still posting at the orphanage)
Back to top Go down
http://horsecountry2009.rpgdynasty.net

PostSubject: Re: Taylor and Sean come home with their new kids   Taylor and Sean come home with their new kids Icon_minitime2009-06-23, 5:40 am

(I know, when i posted this i thought we were done there but how bout we just reply later
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taylor and Sean come home with their new kids   Taylor and Sean come home with their new kids Icon_minitime2009-07-15, 5:18 am

Taylor: "Hey, Wiley, Olivia, are you guys hungry?" I ask them.
Back to top Go down
Kiger_Mustang

Kiger_Mustang

PostSubject: Re: Taylor and Sean come home with their new kids   Taylor and Sean come home with their new kids Icon_minitime2009-07-21, 8:11 am

Kellie:i get out of the car and see the smile on the kids faces
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taylor and Sean come home with their new kids   Taylor and Sean come home with their new kids Icon_minitime2009-09-01, 5:39 am

Admin, its been three months, are you gonna reply?
Back to top Go down
Kiger_Mustang

Kiger_Mustang

PostSubject: Re: Taylor and Sean come home with their new kids   Taylor and Sean come home with their new kids Icon_minitime2009-09-01, 5:40 am

WOW! long time....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taylor and Sean come home with their new kids   Taylor and Sean come home with their new kids Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taylor and Sean come home with their new kids
Page 1 of 1