Horse Country
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horse country.........Country life that revolves around....HORSES.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Neriko and Carlos tie the knot

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Neriko and Carlos tie the knot Empty
PostSubject: Neriko and Carlos tie the knot   Neriko and Carlos tie the knot Icon_minitime2009-06-19, 8:59 am

standing at the mirror i see my reflection
Neriko and Carlos tie the knot 199109732_93e679660d
i take a breath and pick up my flowers
Neriko and Carlos tie the knot Wedding_flowers
and go over in my mind all the things i had to organise in the last few days:
the cake
Neriko and Carlos tie the knot Wedding-cake-designs
the church
Neriko and Carlos tie the knot Indoor_ceremony
Kai's Bridesmaid Dress
Neriko and Carlos tie the knot Wedding-Bridesmaid-Evening-Dress-KG5026-
Carlos's tux
Neriko and Carlos tie the knot Groom-tuxedo-wedding
williams suit/tux
Neriko and Carlos tie the knot Tnbb1bnotch3
The wedding bands
Neriko and Carlos tie the knot Ist2_3139917_wedding_rings_3d
The reception
Neriko and Carlos tie the knot Wedding_reception
the honeymoon: a beautiful cottage over looking a valley of horses stress free
Neriko and Carlos tie the knot Bed1a
Neriko and Carlos tie the knot Cedar_cottage_exterior
The carriage
Neriko and Carlos tie the knot Landuac2

I smiled as i felt movement beneath my dress of my unborn son
Back to top Go down
http://horsecountry2009.rpgdynasty.net

PostSubject: Re: Neriko and Carlos tie the knot   Neriko and Carlos tie the knot Icon_minitime2009-06-19, 1:34 pm

Dressed in the tux that Neriko had picked for me i smiled talking softly to the preist while i looked around at the few friend and family around us, i saw jackie and several other people from the ranch and then the music began
i turned my head to the isle and saw jackies twins Mark carrying a pillow with the rings ties to it and Imogen spreading rose petals as they walked down and stood to the sides, imogen on the bride side and mark on my side. I looked up and saw Kai dancing her way down the isle and smiled. Then came Neriko on Williams arm he looked proud and neriko was whispering softly to him i watched as she came closer and closer until William flicked her veil over her head presenting her face to view. Then he kissed her cheek and whispered something else that when he pulled away her eyes shone bright with tears, I had to keep my self from reaching out to her, i took a shaky breath and her hand was finnaly placd in my own. I helped her up the step and whispered
"You look beautiful" and brought her to my side in front of the preist.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Neriko and Carlos tie the knot   Neriko and Carlos tie the knot Icon_minitime2009-06-19, 1:48 pm

I heard a knock on the door and it opened reviling William
"Its time" he said softly and i nodded and called through to the change room where Mark, Imogen and Kai were plucking the last of the petals from the deep red roses.
"Come on guys" i smiled and they emerged.
"Now remember its Right step then together the let step and together ok" Neriko reminded them as well as her self.

On their cue the twins started their long journey down the isle and then a few moments later Kai began dancing softly down after them and then William offered his crooked arm.
"Come on" his voice a little raspy.
On the way down the isle William turned his head slightly and said
"You look beautiful and I'm sorry to have had to put you through hell with being pregnant I admire your strength its what kept us together and i couldnt be more prud of you today" his soft whisper catching slightly in his throat.

he turned her to him at the end and lifted the veil and whispered
"Mother and Da would have been happy and so proud, Carlos is a good guy he will take care of you"
The mention of their parents on such a special day had Neriko's eyes glistening with unshed tears. Williams soft kiss on her cheek nearly had them tumbling down he handed her hand over to Carlos and then took his place at Carlos's side as the Best man.

Neriko: I turned to face my soon-to-be-husband and smiled then turned to face the preist.

Carlos Santino

Neriko Moore

We are here to celebrate the rights of marriage between Carlos Santino and Neriko Moore.
The marriage union is the closest relationship that can exist between two human beings, when a man and women decide to join together in marriage they should do so with full realizations of their responsibilities. When two people know its gods will for them to marry they come together before god and a justice of the peace to join their hearts and lives for eternity. They make a public profession of their mutual love and devotion, pronouncing vows and pledging their lives to each other.
As you pronounce your marriage vows in your faith you are united by god and become as one in his sight. Your union if three fold:
1. You are joined spiritually by god, 2. Legally by the contract you enter into and, 3. Physically when the marriage is consummated.
VOWS:
TO Groom: Carlos Santino do you take Neriko Moore as your wife to love, to protect her, and care for her for the rest of your lives? In sickness and in health till death do you part?

(wait for response)

Carlos: "I DO"

P:Then turn to her and repeat after me the profession of your faith:
I, Carlos Santino, according to the word of god leave my father and my mother to join myself to you, to be a husband to you from this moment forward we shall be one.
C: "I, Carlos Santino, according to the word of god leave my father and my mother to join myself to you, to be a husband to you from this moment forward we shall be one."

To BRIDE:
Neriko Moore do you take Carlos Santino as your husband joining yourself to him as you both head this union. To love and to protect him and to care for him for the rest of your lives, In sickness and in Health till death do you part?
(wait for response)

N: "I do"

Then turn to him and repeat after me the profession of your faith:
I, Neriko Moore, according to the word of god leave my Brother and my Sister to join myself to you, to be a wife to you from this moment forward we shall be one.

RINGS

To groom: May I have the brides ring please?
A ring is a very valuable and precious thing a token of your faith and your love, This ring is made out of precious metal. It is a never ending circle that indicates a love that never fails, never presents its self Haughtily or puffed up. I want you to wear these rings as a conditional reminder of your faith and a conditional reminder of your confession of faith you have made to each other.

TO GROOM: take this ring and place it on her finger and say this to her
“With this ring I thee wed, It is a token of my love for you and a token of my faith”

TO BRIDE: May I have the grooms ring please?

TO GROOM: a ring can mean two different things It can be a never ending sign of love or a shackle. I am going to charge you Carlos Santino, with a Memory you should remember always: This woman Neriko Moore Stands by your side, not under your feet, You have the responsibility of being the head of this union You also have the spiritual responsibility. I want you to wear this ring in remembrance that she is your helpmate. It must never be a shackle of dominance, but always a reminder of faith and love.

TO BRIDE: As you place this ring on his finger keep in mind, people have no right to dominate each other, There is no place in the word of god that gives peoples the right to dominate one another. Your vows have stated that you submit to one another in the responsibilities of this life expecting god and his power to make the difference.

(hand her the ring) take this ring and place it on his finger and as you do say this to him:
With this ring I thee wed, It is a token of my love for you and a token of my faith, I believe with all my heart that this is forever. it is my love and my faith.

PRONUNCEMENT

To bride and groom:
Join hand please. By the Authority vested in me by the sate that we are in, By virtue of this marriage license, Before almighty god and in the name of the father, the son and the holy spirit. I now pronounce you one together, You are now husband and wife, May god bless your marriage you may kiss your bride
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN I now introduce you to Mr and Mrs Carlos Santino

(I just put carlos's responses in to save time Razz )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Neriko and Carlos tie the knot   Neriko and Carlos tie the knot Icon_minitime2009-06-19, 1:52 pm

I smiled and said " I do" and then repeated the vows that the preist told me to repeate and at the end i turned her to me and kissed her softly, overflowing with the passion and love i felt for her
We turned to the audience as we were prounced man and wife and the audience cheered.
I led her down the isle and then as the crowd milled around to get out i pledged my life for her to her brother who smiled and welcomed me to the family. then we emerged under the covering of millions of confeti peices and down to the carriage that awaited us. Nerko turned then lobbed the boqute of flowers and I watched as Kai lept into the air and caught them.
"Neriko Kai caught flowers falling from the sky" She called happily
"Good work Kai" she cheered back and i helped her into the carriage and i signaled to the drivers to move off.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Neriko and Carlos tie the knot   Neriko and Carlos tie the knot Icon_minitime2009-06-19, 1:54 pm

i laughed and chered when Kai caught the flowers and then i was ushered into the carriage to be taken to the reception.

several hours into the reception my waters broke and i was rushed to the hospital....................(continue in hospital)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Neriko and Carlos tie the knot   Neriko and Carlos tie the knot Icon_minitime2009-06-19, 1:54 pm

convently after cake and toasts and dancing our son decided that now was as good as any to enter the world and along with william and kai we rushed to the hospital.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Neriko and Carlos tie the knot   Neriko and Carlos tie the knot Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Neriko and Carlos tie the knot
Page 1 of 1