Horse Country
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horse country.........Country life that revolves around....HORSES.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My dads place...MY BOYS!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

My dads place...MY BOYS! Empty
PostSubject: My dads place...MY BOYS!   My dads place...MY BOYS! Icon_minitime2009-06-07, 7:09 am

ok so recently i went to dads for the weekend it was great: cleaned my room there locked all my things up had a bitch fight with my theif of a half sister (long story ill tell it while my pics upload!) rode my horse around the smaller of the two paddock. he went great haveing not been ridden in 5 months he only tried to bolt twice and i was bareback and no helmet. then i rode the bigger paddock to show the young colt the fence line and alls he wanted to do was play in the mud......typical actually lol.
Ok the story goes (the fight)
I have moved out of my dads place into a very smally three bedroom house with my partner and his dad so not all of my stuff can be here due to the lack of room so i keep 90% of stuff there. when i first noticed things mysteriously going missing my partner bought a lockable door handle and keys for it and i gave my dad a key and my partner a key and i kept myself one and told my dad to keep the door locked unles he needed somthing of my dogs (leads harness jacket etc) then he could open it to get thenm. did he listne NO at the first chance he got he left it completly open and so my adopted sister whos the biggest bitch on the face of the earth...(you can trust me on this)got int here and began stealing my things. I noticed in febuary my dad picked me up and we went to my mothers grave for her annaversiary and my half sister (who was being unusually kind) wanted to go down the street to the shops while my dad took his gf and her guide dog swimming, i noticed she was really reluctant to remove "her" wallet until i noticed it was my 17th birthday present i had only used for a bout a month. it was a beautiful white billabong wallet costing easily $60^ off my brother and his fiancee. Now when my eldest brother Stoops to my level to get me something i treasure it i do love him with all my heart but he doesnt seem to like me as much, so i chucked a hissy fit and dad eventually got that back but NOT my old mobile she had stolen and i got back only to have it stolen again. so after her getting away with it this long i came up with a great idea. we went over earliy in the day when i knew she was working and after getting my matress back she took i put it away and raided her room for everything that belonged to me. I took only the things of my own leaving all that belonged to her there and saitisfied, she got home full of her self and saw the mess in her room and freaked.......naturally
I kept my door locked when i or my partner was not in it and the key hung around my neck, she didnt like this and barged her 16year old 90 kg body into my room and refused to move so i went into her room and again rifeld throught stuff (oh the pigsty she lives in cups full of drink that has sat there so long its ready to walk away, plates with old food stuck to the and dirty laundry left on show *shudders*)
so she started flying flabby arms around at me and with a few precise aims i slapped her good! nearly fracturing a finger in the process!
i have a white cupboard thats got an old key to lock it and cramed as much as i could into it so she couldnt go through it and steal again.
and the best part :the key
its old so no others in the house i know of
My dads place...MY BOYS! Old-key is hooked to my key ring and is here at home with me! Aint i a smart cookie Smile

Ok now the pics:
My Pure bred poodle HENDRIX
hendrix came to me free to good home, 1 yr old black pup microchipped desexed and vacinated along with a few toys he was being "discarded" all because of several white spots on his chin/throat and chest his life was doomed to be destroyeed because they were too "high and mighty" to dye them black to give him an all black apperence, had we not have taken him he was due to be destroyed.
Now he is a 10 years old dog whos absoutly dotes on me and freakes out when i leave, he is a cattle dog/guard dog/lap dog who will happily take on the cattle who are just as tall as my horse and twice as wide with out a backwards glacne. he barks at you if you even look at him the wrong way and likes to ride with me.yes RIDE with me up front of my saddle held in my right arm i really need one of the things you put babies in on your back for i know he would happily ride all day with me if he could!
BEFORE THE HAIR CUT: (with just the face clipped)
My dads place...MY BOYS! IMG_0196
My dads place...MY BOYS! IMG_0175

AFTER THE HAIR CUT:
My dads place...MY BOYS! IMG_0201
hair cut done by me with ...sissors. I dont have any GOOD clippers i need a set of sheep shearers (seriously thick and curly hair need sherers OR a $50 visit to the vet and the use of theirs but they still charge full price for me to do it cause they know me and if they do it the dog needs sadating which costs like an extra $100)

Taj Mahal
is a 25 yr old quarab. (Arabian X quarterhorse) gelding. hes physco and loves to run hes quick on his feet and musters with ease more or less doing ALL THE WORK he happily tangos with the bulls of the herd and is gentle with calves.
He is a grey gelding and peopl often ask me if the oragne is his colour and i have to shake my head "Sorry thats just mud!"
My dads place...MY BOYS! IMG_0188
My dads place...MY BOYS! IMG_0183
Hiding from the remote control helicopters the boys were playing with, behind the tree but trying to see to make sure they really wernt out to get him:
My dads place...MY BOYS! IMG_0219
My dads place...MY BOYS! IMG_0205
My dads place...MY BOYS! IMG_0206
My dads place...MY BOYS! IMG_0207

Lucky's Little Bandit
Bandit is a year and a half thoroughbred X stock horse meaning hes a mixer. a stock horse can be several breeds and mainly a good mix. he was bought in queensland from his second owner and brought to NSW by his third owner. his third owner was ready to break him in as a yearling and i had to laugh and call him an idiot. Most people know Jumping a horse is not right until the horse is 4 until his bones have fully set and not broken till 2 at earliest. but he got the horse with hight dreams for him and his gf at the time to break and train him their selfves and her to show him and him just hack him i shook my head. when that fell through the guy took off to sydney to train to be a jockey and left his dad to care for the horse which i did because his dd knows nothing, one day his dad turned up and GAVE me the horse for free, the colt is entire meaning he will grown into a stallion.

this is what he looked like when i first got him:
Scrawney and a bag of bones:
My dads place...MY BOYS! 6
My dads place...MY BOYS! 4
My dads place...MY BOYS! 7

NOW:

My dads place...MY BOYS! IMG_0182
My dads place...MY BOYS! IMG_0185
My dads place...MY BOYS! IMG_0204
My dads place...MY BOYS! IMG_0203
My dads place...MY BOYS! IMG_0202
My dads place...MY BOYS! IMG_0217
My dads place...MY BOYS! IMG_0214
My dads place...MY BOYS! IMG_0213
My dads place...MY BOYS! IMG_0211
Horse treats: $15
Camera:$180
picture of the horse ignoring the food and trying to eat the camera: Priceless!
My dads place...MY BOYS! IMG_0212

My dads place...MY BOYS! IMG_0208

NOW some whould think a gelding and a colt - disaster i did until i saw them playing like a mother (the gelding) and foal (the colt) the gelding trotting and the colt rearing and trying to play or the gelding grazing and the colt sticking close by or the gelding watching over the colt when he was resting. now i had NEVER saw the colt laying down until he moved to dads with taj now thats all he does lays down under the watchful eye of taj. their only disturbance was taj chased him through a fence (lucky it was only a dividing fence between our two paddocks ) then cornered him and had him ready to break out onto a blind corner. i managed to get taj away and flicked my drizabone on to the wet grass long enough to halter him but upon picking up the drizabone he spooked and i darent let go because i kow the dangers of a scared horse and trailing rope have in the wet so i let him drag me over (great look dads huge knee high gumboots like a zillion times too big, short shorts and a singlet top covered from hip to knee on one side in mud) he draged me 5 meters until i got my feet beneath me and skied ( LOL ) until i got him to stand i let him see it was me and then got him calm enough to pick up the drizaboine and flick it over my shoulder. needless to say we will do a bit of desenseatizing when i see him next. ill get him walking over a tarp and being rubbed with plastic bags etc

the boys together:
My dads place...MY BOYS! IMG_0189
My dads place...MY BOYS! IMG_0210
My dads place...MY BOYS! IMG_0209

He is defiantly filling out. The lady horse whisperer i get to move them remembered when the guy that had him before me had him and shes impressed with his current turn out. when i go back out on the 26th ill be organising my farrier to come out seeing as they both need it done! hes quiet as hell and has had saddles on him bridels and some weight he leads great when i first got him he would lunge and plunge to get ahead ripping my shoulder sockets to peices but now with the aid of a stud chain he walkes very handsomly and even a little pressure will have him stopped and backing up.
Back to top Go down
http://horsecountry2009.rpgdynasty.net

PostSubject: Re: My dads place...MY BOYS!   My dads place...MY BOYS! Icon_minitime2009-06-08, 9:06 pm

Your horses are sooo cute!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My dads place...MY BOYS!   My dads place...MY BOYS! Icon_minitime2009-06-09, 12:04 am

taj the white ones always freely looking either covered in mud/dirt or clay from the dam
In summer he looks the best and so will bandit
Back to top Go down
http://horsecountry2009.rpgdynasty.net

PostSubject: Re: My dads place...MY BOYS!   My dads place...MY BOYS! Icon_minitime2009-06-09, 6:15 am

My horses mane gets dark in the winter so she looks like a normal chestnut but it bleaches in the summer so it looks preety (and I meant to spell pretty that way.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My dads place...MY BOYS!   My dads place...MY BOYS! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My dads place...MY BOYS!
Page 1 of 1