Horse Country
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horse country.........Country life that revolves around....HORSES.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Eliza and her new daughter

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Eliza and her new daughter Empty
PostSubject: Eliza and her new daughter   Eliza and her new daughter Icon_minitime2009-06-05, 4:59 am

i park the trailer in the shade and take a bucket of water and a bucket of feed to the trailer and loosen the lead and hang the buckets in her reach i secure the trailer and lead the way inside the dog following us

"Ok this is it you are to pick an entire wardrobe of clothing and shoes and everything in here you want dont worry about the price im good for it" i smile and then said
"Ill take your dog and spoil her too and ill be back to pay for it all in an hour i smiled and sent her into the shop with a trolley
"come on rosie" i called the dog and led her into a pet shop
"only the best for us girl" i smiled and loaded bedding bowls food toys a lead and collar shampoos and conditioners the works. i pay and head to the food court and ordereed me food and a burger which i opened and sat in front of rosie on the floor
"enjoy" i dug in
Back to top Go down
http://horsecountry2009.rpgdynasty.net

PostSubject: Re: Eliza and her new daughter   Eliza and her new daughter Icon_minitime2009-06-05, 5:07 am

I head to all the stores. First off I go to the tack store and get two pairs of breeches and some new paddock boots and some half chaps, mine were getting too hard to fit into. Then I go to Old Navy and pick out some T-shirts in all the colors. Then I go to Aeropostle and get lots of jeans there because the have the best jeans for my slender waist and long legs. After that I go to the shoe store and pick out 2 pairs of Converse, one in red and one in light blue. Then I go look for my new mom and I find her at the food court.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Eliza and her new daughter   Eliza and her new daughter Icon_minitime2009-06-05, 5:12 am

I look in the trolley
"this will not do at all"
I take her through and get underclothes (underwear bras etc) more shirts dresses skirths shorts swimmers socks pajamas and more riding gear, i collect a drizabone and hat for her and then smiled
"More like it " i paid for it all and then packed it away in the car and then drove to the horseland store and got her horse:
a:
heavy winter rug
a light summer rug
stable rugs
leg bandages
tendon boots
three saddle blankets
a jumping saddle
a stock saddle
a western saddle
a western bridle
jumping boots
helmet
grooming gear
halters
leads

i got them to bring it out to the trailer and fitted it in the tack storage and the back of the truck
"Thats better" i smiled and drove the car home
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eliza and her new daughter   Eliza and her new daughter Icon_minitime2009-06-05, 5:18 am

Claire: I am so excited. "I was orphaned when I was two years old." I say out of no where. "Car crash, I was in the back and it was another car going the wrong way. They died instantly"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Eliza and her new daughter   Eliza and her new daughter Icon_minitime2009-06-05, 5:21 am

"Thats sad" i said and reached over for a hug and pulled into our place
"Home. Welcome to Faith Farms, your new home."

(continued in the ranch thread)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eliza and her new daughter   Eliza and her new daughter Icon_minitime2009-06-05, 5:23 am

(ok)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eliza and her new daughter   Eliza and her new daughter Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eliza and her new daughter
Page 1 of 1