Horse Country
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horse country.........Country life that revolves around....HORSES.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Khe Diree needs and Arab stallion

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Khe Diree needs and Arab stallion Empty
PostSubject: Khe Diree needs and Arab stallion   Khe Diree needs and Arab stallion Icon_minitime2009-06-03, 6:35 am

Khera: I trot in and look for the stallions.
Khe Diree needs and Arab stallion _MG_6933webKhe Diree needs and Arab stallion _MG_6913cropped
Khe Diree needs and Arab stallion _MG_6951croppedKhe Diree needs and Arab stallion _MG_6920-web
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Khe Diree needs and Arab stallion   Khe Diree needs and Arab stallion Icon_minitime2009-06-03, 6:42 am

Khe Diree needs and Arab stallion 105700-IMG_1522
Tasmine wandered his studly body into the clearing

PS: farrago and tasmine are ADMINS horses i posted them in ur threads for her shes busy lolbut she will continue the threads
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Khe Diree needs and Arab stallion   Khe Diree needs and Arab stallion Icon_minitime2009-06-03, 6:44 am

ooc:thanks skittled
Back to top Go down
http://horsecountry2009.rpgdynasty.net

PostSubject: Re: Khe Diree needs and Arab stallion   Khe Diree needs and Arab stallion Icon_minitime2009-06-03, 6:52 am

I look at the stallion, throw my head up high, start grazing innociently, and swish my tail, releasing scent.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Khe Diree needs and Arab stallion   Khe Diree needs and Arab stallion Icon_minitime2009-06-03, 6:54 am

the scent she lets out hits me before i see her stop dead in my tracks and let my whole body inhale the smell
Then i let loose a body shuddering whinney letting the whole valley know of the pleasure i was feeling at the dight of the mare
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Khe Diree needs and Arab stallion   Khe Diree needs and Arab stallion Icon_minitime2009-06-04, 1:41 am

I lift my head at the whinny and smile to myself. I release more scent and swish my tail, hoping he will come over to me.
Back to top Go down
Kiger_Mustang

Kiger_Mustang

PostSubject: Re: Khe Diree needs and Arab stallion   Khe Diree needs and Arab stallion Icon_minitime2009-06-04, 2:05 am

(you can also make them both go to the summer camp.....(geton equanation. plaeas) )
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Khe Diree needs and Arab stallion   Khe Diree needs and Arab stallion Icon_minitime2009-06-04, 3:01 am

Kiger_Mustang wrote:
(you can also make them both go to the summer camp.....(geton equanation. plaeas) )

((((geton equanation. plaeas) WHAT THE HECK???)
Back to top Go down
Kiger_Mustang

Kiger_Mustang

PostSubject: Re: Khe Diree needs and Arab stallion   Khe Diree needs and Arab stallion Icon_minitime2009-06-04, 4:03 am

Admin wrote:
Kiger_Mustang wrote:

((((geton equanation. plaeas) WHAT THE HECK???)

((its a website.))
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Khe Diree needs and Arab stallion   Khe Diree needs and Arab stallion Icon_minitime2009-06-04, 4:06 am

uhhuh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Khe Diree needs and Arab stallion   Khe Diree needs and Arab stallion Icon_minitime2009-06-08, 9:15 pm

(Its the one I told you about in the message.)
Khera: I walk up to him with my tail swishing, releasing even more scent. "Hello, my name is Khe Diree, but you cand call me Khera. I am looking for a mate."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Khe Diree needs and Arab stallion   Khe Diree needs and Arab stallion Icon_minitime2009-06-09, 12:06 am

"Well if you would have me i would be happy to fill the gap" i smiled and groaned inwardly at the inciting smell
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Khe Diree needs and Arab stallion   Khe Diree needs and Arab stallion Icon_minitime2009-06-09, 6:22 am

"Well then I think that gap has been filled by you" I smile. Then I walk around him in a circle and stop back in front of him. "Do you think we should start a herd?" I ask
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Khe Diree needs and Arab stallion   Khe Diree needs and Arab stallion Icon_minitime2009-06-09, 8:53 am

"Milady are you asking if we should find more mares or to begin a family?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Khe Diree needs and Arab stallion   Khe Diree needs and Arab stallion Icon_minitime2009-06-11, 2:24 am

"Well, maybe both. What do you think you should come first?" I ask him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Khe Diree needs and Arab stallion   Khe Diree needs and Arab stallion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Khe Diree needs and Arab stallion
Page 1 of 1