Horse Country
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horse country.........Country life that revolves around....HORSES.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fang and Jordyn back from the hospital

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
PeaceFighter

PeaceFighter

Fang and Jordyn back from the hospital - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fang and Jordyn back from the hospital   Fang and Jordyn back from the hospital - Page 6 Icon_minitime2009-09-09, 3:29 am

Jordyn: i walked back out the living room and looked at Fang "honey what is it?"
Back to top Go down
Rodeo_Cowgirl

Rodeo_Cowgirl

PostSubject: Re: Fang and Jordyn back from the hospital   Fang and Jordyn back from the hospital - Page 6 Icon_minitime2009-09-09, 4:03 am

greyhounds" he said and looked at her
Back to top Go down
http://wolfworld.hot4um.com/forum.htm
PeaceFighter

PeaceFighter

PostSubject: Re: Fang and Jordyn back from the hospital   Fang and Jordyn back from the hospital - Page 6 Icon_minitime2009-09-09, 4:12 am

Jordyn: I sat down on the arm rest on the couch looking at him "and?"
Back to top Go down
Rodeo_Cowgirl

Rodeo_Cowgirl

PostSubject: Re: Fang and Jordyn back from the hospital   Fang and Jordyn back from the hospital - Page 6 Icon_minitime2009-09-13, 3:52 am

"they look like we used to only with gazzy and nudge and iggy" he said watching them
Back to top Go down
PeaceFighter

PeaceFighter

PostSubject: Re: Fang and Jordyn back from the hospital   Fang and Jordyn back from the hospital - Page 6 Icon_minitime2009-09-13, 2:31 pm

Jordyn: I pulled some hair from his face and sgiehd "maybe they are"
Back to top Go down
Rodeo_Cowgirl

Rodeo_Cowgirl

PostSubject: Re: Fang and Jordyn back from the hospital   Fang and Jordyn back from the hospital - Page 6 Icon_minitime2009-09-15, 1:21 am

he smield and looked back out and saw 5 bird kids outside and he sat up with an urgent look on his face "MAX IS OUT THERE!" he said and got up
Back to top Go down
PeaceFighter

PeaceFighter

PostSubject: Re: Fang and Jordyn back from the hospital   Fang and Jordyn back from the hospital - Page 6 Icon_minitime2009-09-15, 4:14 am

Jordyn: i stood up and looked at him then everyone else then him "go get her."
Back to top Go down
Rodeo_Cowgirl

Rodeo_Cowgirl

PostSubject: Re: Fang and Jordyn back from the hospital   Fang and Jordyn back from the hospital - Page 6 Icon_minitime2009-09-16, 4:19 am

(do you think we should do something like have him start to fall in love with max bu keeping his affair with her secret from her?)

he nodded and bursdt through the open window to find they were yelling at her and she was just as mad and I rammed her from the air only to find that I was the one in the choke hold. "max" i managed to squeak out "wait i need to talk to you" I said and gave her a dead knee and a charlie horse and she let me go and fell to the ground with pain "WHAT FANG? WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT?" she screamed at him and when the pain subsided she got up and folded her arms at her. "what are you doing back max? I asked and she just stood there without answering
Back to top Go down
PeaceFighter

PeaceFighter

PostSubject: Re: Fang and Jordyn back from the hospital   Fang and Jordyn back from the hospital - Page 6 Icon_minitime2009-09-16, 2:50 pm

Jordyn: i watched them thinking of my baby and sighed

(noooo)
Back to top Go down
Rodeo_Cowgirl

Rodeo_Cowgirl

PostSubject: Re: Fang and Jordyn back from the hospital   Fang and Jordyn back from the hospital - Page 6 Icon_minitime2009-09-17, 3:35 am

(k how about she comes on to him?)

I wait for an answer and she sighes "I came back to take back my flock wether your coming or not" she said and I looked at her and shook my head "thats not going to happen yo changed them enough max they can't all be like you and I certainly won't come with you" I sighed and she looked at me "well why won't you?" "BECAUSE I HAVE A LIFE! I have a child on the way and I have a wife that loves me very much and I have the same feelings for her" and she stood there shocked
Back to top Go down
PeaceFighter

PeaceFighter

PostSubject: Re: Fang and Jordyn back from the hospital   Fang and Jordyn back from the hospital - Page 6 Icon_minitime2009-09-18, 5:38 pm

(yessssssss.... lol)

Jordyn: i jumped when he yelled and i walked to the kitchen and leaned on a counter and sighed watching his family watch tv
John: i hugged Nudge then went to my cousin in the kitchen and hugged her
Back to top Go down
Rodeo_Cowgirl

Rodeo_Cowgirl

PostSubject: Re: Fang and Jordyn back from the hospital   Fang and Jordyn back from the hospital - Page 6 Icon_minitime2009-09-18, 6:03 pm

I sighed "max you and me both know that those days are over." and she looked at me and smiled "they don't have to be" she said adn came closer to me and I backed up my wings spread ready to fly "But they are max we all know tha tI had feelings for you and you had feelings for me but there is still the oundry of borther and sister" I said and she looked at me like I was crazy "But I part of you" "No your not max" she stiffened "are you kidding me? you are so stupid! Do you know remember who saved you when ari almost kiled you!"
"Yes I do max and I also remember who kissed me because she didn't want me to die and she was also scared to go to a hospital!"
"don't forget that I still gave you life! I didn't have to!"
"no you didn't but you loved me max and you can't change that."
As the arguement went on she went from being angry and jelous to being kind of depressed "Fang ..." she couldn't find the word I could see it in her eyes and then I got an Idea "I still have a lot of cash enough to get a house for all of the flock and it could be on acers and acers of land" she looked up at me with a happy face stained with tears "Fang I don't want that... All I want is what was supposed to happen. For you to be with me" I looked at her "I can't"
"why not?"
" you already know/" and she folded her wings in "Fang Could I-" she started and I couldn't take it any more "Max you are welcome to stay with us but--" "But?" she asked "Well have to get Jordyns aprroval" I said and shot up and wen tintot he open window and Max followed.
Back to top Go down
PeaceFighter

PeaceFighter

PostSubject: Re: Fang and Jordyn back from the hospital   Fang and Jordyn back from the hospital - Page 6 Icon_minitime2009-09-18, 9:09 pm

Jordyn: I let go of my cousin and looked at my husband and max i sighed and went to makeing dinner for them all
John: i went back to nudge
Back to top Go down
Rodeo_Cowgirl

Rodeo_Cowgirl

PostSubject: Re: Fang and Jordyn back from the hospital   Fang and Jordyn back from the hospital - Page 6 Icon_minitime2009-09-19, 5:06 am

Nudge: I kissed him
Fang: I went over to her "he honey can I ask you something?"
Back to top Go down
PeaceFighter

PeaceFighter

PostSubject: Re: Fang and Jordyn back from the hospital   Fang and Jordyn back from the hospital - Page 6 Icon_minitime2009-09-20, 5:30 am

John: i kissed her back and smiled
Jordyn: "what is it?" i ask looking at him smiling
Back to top Go down
Rodeo_Cowgirl

Rodeo_Cowgirl

PostSubject: Re: Fang and Jordyn back from the hospital   Fang and Jordyn back from the hospital - Page 6 Icon_minitime2009-09-20, 5:55 am

"could Max possibly stay with us?"

she grabbed his hand and smiled
Back to top Go down
PeaceFighter

PeaceFighter

PostSubject: Re: Fang and Jordyn back from the hospital   Fang and Jordyn back from the hospital - Page 6 Icon_minitime2009-09-20, 7:24 pm

John: i rubbed her arm and smiled
Jordyn: my eyes got wide but i nodded "in the farthest room from ours"
Back to top Go down
Rodeo_Cowgirl

Rodeo_Cowgirl

PostSubject: Re: Fang and Jordyn back from the hospital   Fang and Jordyn back from the hospital - Page 6 Icon_minitime2009-09-22, 3:27 am

he turned to her "happy now"
"much thanks" and she went to teh furthes room from the master and sat on the bed
Back to top Go down
PeaceFighter

PeaceFighter

PostSubject: Re: Fang and Jordyn back from the hospital   Fang and Jordyn back from the hospital - Page 6 Icon_minitime2009-09-22, 3:28 am

Jordyn: i looked at him "Fang what changed her mind?"
Back to top Go down
Rodeo_Cowgirl

Rodeo_Cowgirl

PostSubject: Re: Fang and Jordyn back from the hospital   Fang and Jordyn back from the hospital - Page 6 Icon_minitime2009-09-22, 3:35 am

"come with me" he said and led her to the room "she had feelings for me and I think she still does. When we are together we feel whole when we are not we feel like two halves of the same puzzle do you get whaat I'm saying?"
Back to top Go down
PeaceFighter

PeaceFighter

PostSubject: Re: Fang and Jordyn back from the hospital   Fang and Jordyn back from the hospital - Page 6 Icon_minitime2009-09-22, 3:36 am

i looked at him confused and hurt "what do you mean?"
Back to top Go down
Rodeo_Cowgirl

Rodeo_Cowgirl

PostSubject: Re: Fang and Jordyn back from the hospital   Fang and Jordyn back from the hospital - Page 6 Icon_minitime2009-09-22, 3:49 am

it happened as soon as we escaped from california. She started to fall for me and I for her and ever since she saved my life this has been happening. and I didn't mean to hurt you" he said and held her
Back to top Go down
PeaceFighter

PeaceFighter

PostSubject: Re: Fang and Jordyn back from the hospital   Fang and Jordyn back from the hospital - Page 6 Icon_minitime2009-09-22, 3:51 am

Jordyn: I pulled away from him "no. let me go." i whiped my eyes "so your saying your inlove with her?! what about me what about our kid!"
Back to top Go down
Rodeo_Cowgirl

Rodeo_Cowgirl

PostSubject: Re: Fang and Jordyn back from the hospital   Fang and Jordyn back from the hospital - Page 6 Icon_minitime2009-09-22, 3:56 am

"Not any more! But shes like my sister! I can't live without her! And i do care about you two and I can't wait till the baby s born!"
Back to top Go down
PeaceFighter

PeaceFighter

PostSubject: Re: Fang and Jordyn back from the hospital   Fang and Jordyn back from the hospital - Page 6 Icon_minitime2009-09-22, 3:59 am

i looked at him the tears still coming "i..... i can't wait either but fang.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fang and Jordyn back from the hospital   Fang and Jordyn back from the hospital - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fang and Jordyn back from the hospital
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next