Horse Country
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horse country.........Country life that revolves around....HORSES.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ambrosias still born, brought in by her sire

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Ambrosias still born, brought in by her sire Empty
PostSubject: Ambrosias still born, brought in by her sire   Ambrosias still born, brought in by her sire Icon_minitime2009-03-25, 1:06 am

Aramis : i carried the small bburden into the grave yard until i found the familar place where my dam had only laid her own still born i gently lay the filly on the ground

"Here i lie the first filly of my own to pass
Her name shall be aleiah and she will never be forgotten"
i sob as i look at the small lifeless body i nuzzle it affocetionatly then turn i return to the foaling meadow to collect my mate and our foals
Back to top Go down
http://horsecountry2009.rpgdynasty.net

Ambrosias still born, brought in by her sire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ambrosias still born, brought in by her sire   Ambrosias still born, brought in by her sire Icon_minitime2009-03-25, 7:19 am

Magic: he sobbs and keeps his head low, saying a prayer in his head, then he whispers "you may not be my Filly, but your still special to me, rest in peace little Aleiah... We shall be here for you everyday and night. We will watch over your mother and whole family" he said and layed beside her grave for just a little while then got up and left back to the Waterfall.
Back to top Go down

Ambrosias still born, brought in by her sire
Page 1 of 1