Horse Country
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horse country.........Country life that revolves around....HORSES.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

bringing teddy bear home

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

bringing teddy bear home Empty
PostSubject: bringing teddy bear home   bringing teddy bear home Icon_minitime2009-03-24, 12:18 am

i stop the car and open the door and climb out move out of the way
"COme on bear" i smiled thihnking shes so like a teaddy bear
Back to top Go down
http://horsecountry2009.rpgdynasty.net
Kiger_Mustang

Kiger_Mustang

PostSubject: Re: bringing teddy bear home   bringing teddy bear home Icon_minitime2009-03-24, 12:19 am

Bear:i jump out and run in circles happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: bringing teddy bear home   bringing teddy bear home Icon_minitime2009-03-24, 12:21 am

I look up from the puppy and see Kuma stalking to the door and crouched ready to pounce on the new animal
"KUMA NO" i scold and she hisses at me
Keiko squealed from his spot beside her
i walk over scooping keiko the chimp up
"Hush little boy im here"

i sit beside kuma the tiger cub and stroke her
"Easy"

I call the dog over
"Bear come here"
Back to top Go down
Kiger_Mustang

Kiger_Mustang

PostSubject: Re: bringing teddy bear home   bringing teddy bear home Icon_minitime2009-03-24, 12:24 am

Bear:i walk slowly over my head down afraid of being hit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bringing teddy bear home   bringing teddy bear home Icon_minitime2009-03-24, 2:35 am

(doesn`t he belong to Katie?)
Back to top Go down
Kiger_Mustang

Kiger_Mustang

PostSubject: Re: bringing teddy bear home   bringing teddy bear home Icon_minitime2009-03-24, 2:59 am

(I dont know first katie then Jackie IDK)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bringing teddy bear home   bringing teddy bear home Icon_minitime2009-03-24, 3:29 am

(well, I would be on more and it I would actually pay attention to him)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: bringing teddy bear home   bringing teddy bear home Icon_minitime2009-03-24, 3:32 am

(THAT WAS LOW CULLEN AND VERY RUDE. I AM ONLINE MORE THEN ANY ONE AND THE ONLY ANIMALS I RP WITH THAT I DONT ALWAYS USE ARE MY OWN)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bringing teddy bear home   bringing teddy bear home Icon_minitime2009-03-24, 3:34 am

(ok ok, i`m sorry, it`s just i`m on at almost 1:00 in the morning my time)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: bringing teddy bear home   bringing teddy bear home Icon_minitime2009-03-24, 3:37 am

THAT IS NO EXCUSE TO BE SO RUDE. IVE JUST BEEN GIVEN HORRID NEWS AND I COME BACK ONLINE TO THIS CRAP I WILL NOT TOLERATE MUCH MORE CRAP
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bringing teddy bear home   bringing teddy bear home Icon_minitime2009-03-24, 3:39 am

I am sorry, i`m serious, i`m not gonna reply anymore because I know that it will make your day worse...... So bye. And that is what a Christan does. And Jesus doesn`t want us to fight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bringing teddy bear home   bringing teddy bear home Icon_minitime2009-03-24, 6:23 am

OH AND IT`S BETTER TO HAVE JESUS HEN ANYONE ELSE, JESUS IS BETTER THEN ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING....... HE IS EVEN BETTER THEN MY FAMILY, HE IS EVEN BETTER THEN YOUR SITE.... HE CREATED THIS WORLD AND DON`T FORGET IT, BECAUSE I HATE NON-CHRISTAN PEOPLE AND YOU PROBLABLY HATE ME BUT I`M NOT GONNA LET THAT GET IN MY WAY FROM STANDING STRONG AND NOT BECOMING A NON-CHRISTAN PERSON............... HOW DID HORSES GET HERE? HOW DID THE EARTH GET HERE? HOW DID YOU GET HERE? HUH? GOD CREATED YOU, AND EVERYTHING ELSE. EXCEPT FOR CARS AND POOLS AND YOU KNOW ALL THAT KINDA STUFF, BUT EVERYTHING ELSE IS CREATED BY HIM SO IF YOU DON`T MIND I`LL BE NOT REPLYING ANYMORE AND BEING A CHRISTAN GIRL AND BEING PROUD OF IT, SO YOU CAN JUST GO ON AND LIVE YOUR LITTLE LIFE AND NOT BELIEVE IN THE BEST PERSON EVER WHICH IS GOD...... OH AND TRY GETTING A LIFE.

Last edited by misses^.^cullen on 2009-03-24, 6:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kiger_Mustang

Kiger_Mustang

PostSubject: Re: bringing teddy bear home   bringing teddy bear home Icon_minitime2009-03-24, 6:29 am

I'm going with Cullen
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bringing teddy bear home   bringing teddy bear home Icon_minitime2009-03-24, 6:30 am

Thanks Kigar, your a great person.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: bringing teddy bear home   bringing teddy bear home Icon_minitime2009-03-24, 11:21 am

misses^.^cullen wrote:
i`m not gonna reply anymore because I know that it will make your day worse.....

WOW you sure know how to keep your mouth shut when you say so hey
Have you got SOLID PROOF that "HE" created it all who created him?

I am a pagan

i belive in my self family and my horses. no one can prove he made everything if so who created him?

Everyone has their own beliefs and that's that, im not gunna cram u with "theres no such thing etc etc etc" so i expect you to respect the fact that I DONT GIVE A DAMN IF YOU ARE CHRISTIAN CATHOLIC OR HEBREW its a role play game if u dont like me THE GODDESS OF THIS SITE (you being religious and all ive put it in terms you may understand)
THEN LEAVE, i wont bann you for your beliefs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bringing teddy bear home   bringing teddy bear home Icon_minitime2009-03-24, 7:25 pm

FINE, but being a Christan is better then believing in your "family and animals." Oh and when he was alive that was before alot of humans were on EARTH.... I`m gonna pm every member here and say "are you a Christan, do you believe in God" and tell you how many say YES. And i`m sure alot will say yes. Oh and try spelling a little better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: bringing teddy bear home   bringing teddy bear home Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

bringing teddy bear home
Page 1 of 1