Horse Country
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horse country.........Country life that revolves around....HORSES.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shayhayla Comes with horses

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kiger_Mustang

Kiger_Mustang

Shayhayla Comes with horses Empty
PostSubject: Shayhayla Comes with horses   Shayhayla Comes with horses Icon_minitime2009-02-10, 5:34 am

Shayhayla:
I drive up and back the horse trailer up to the barn doors then I get out and open the door to the barn and look over the barn then I lead each horse into there own stall and give Felle and Kiwi be in the [i]Mare and foal[i]Stall.
then I drive my trailer over to the side of the barn and unattached it from my truck then I went and sat in the office inside the barn.
Back to top Go down
Kiger_Mustang

Kiger_Mustang

PostSubject: Re: Shayhayla Comes with horses   Shayhayla Comes with horses Icon_minitime2009-02-15, 3:35 am

I make a sign that says * Stalls avaiable for board low prices.*I go and stick it by the Road and hammer it in a ways and turn to walk back down to my farm house
Back to top Go down
Kiger_Mustang

Kiger_Mustang

PostSubject: Re: Shayhayla Comes with horses   Shayhayla Comes with horses Icon_minitime2009-02-15, 6:11 am

Shayhayla: I walk into the barn nd walk over to Skye's door and undo the door and put a Halter on him and lead him to the Tacking area I go and get his westurn saddle and his Bridle then I tack him up and Lead him out side then I mount him and start to trot over to a trail.
Back to top Go down
Kiger_Mustang

Kiger_Mustang

PostSubject: Re: Shayhayla Comes with horses   Shayhayla Comes with horses Icon_minitime2009-03-21, 8:26 pm

Skye:i go into a lope ............................I trot out off the trail and stand next to the barn
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shayhayla Comes with horses   Shayhayla Comes with horses Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shayhayla Comes with horses
Page 1 of 1