Horse Country
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horse country.........Country life that revolves around....HORSES.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hel's Bain arrives for sale/Stud

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiger_Mustang

Kiger_Mustang

Hel's Bain arrives for sale/Stud Empty
PostSubject: Hel's Bain arrives for sale/Stud   Hel's Bain arrives for sale/Stud Icon_minitime2009-03-11, 5:01 am

Owner:I lead Bain in and tie him to a post then put a sign that says 'For stud/Sale Stud:$100 Sale:$1000'
I then go off and hang with friends until someone offers for one of the to.

Bain:i stand there confused I then stand and let the humans feel my muscles.I nip at them but dont succeeded

Hel's Bain arrives for sale/Stud Oldnav11
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hel's Bain arrives for sale/Stud   Hel's Bain arrives for sale/Stud Icon_minitime2009-03-11, 5:31 am

Jackie: i walk over on my one occasion from home alone with the cubs getting along i have with me keiko my chimp.
i see the horse and look around for an owner offering up a cheque for $1000 i look and then call out
"WHO OWNS THIS HORSE?"
Back to top Go down
http://horsecountry2009.rpgdynasty.net
Kiger_Mustang

Kiger_Mustang

PostSubject: Re: Hel's Bain arrives for sale/Stud   Hel's Bain arrives for sale/Stud Icon_minitime2009-03-14, 2:08 am

Owner:i walk over"What do you want"

Bain:I look over at her then sigh and lower my head for her to pet
Back to top Go down
Kiger_Mustang

Kiger_Mustang

PostSubject: Re: Hel's Bain arrives for sale/Stud   Hel's Bain arrives for sale/Stud Icon_minitime2009-03-17, 4:35 am

Bain:I look around at the people walking by I sigh while still no one wants me
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hel's Bain arrives for sale/Stud   Hel's Bain arrives for sale/Stud Icon_minitime2009-03-19, 1:24 am

(Sorry but i DID post in this before today it was either deleted or may not have gone through)

I flung the written check at him tossed the for sale/ stud sign at the owners feet and un tied the stud leading him away i stopped at a horse store and tied him to the rail

"Its ok ill look after you" i smiled patting him and then wobbling my LARGE PREGANT frame into the store i returned with people who took measurements then brought gear out saddles blankets rugs bridles halters leads everything you can tink of one even brought out a tub of feed for him to eat while they worked around him
when they were down i went back in and paid for all the gear with the promise of rugs and spare gear to be delivered

i wobbled down the stairs keiko my chimp on my shoulders still i untied the stud leaving the new bridle in the bags at my feed the stud was not tacked up in a new saddle and blanket but the girth was loosely drawn i took the old ratty halter and lead off replacing it with brand new ones i threw the old ones in a close bin and petted the stud

"Lets take you home Bain" i smiled nameing him
Back to top Go down
Kiger_Mustang

Kiger_Mustang

PostSubject: Re: Hel's Bain arrives for sale/Stud   Hel's Bain arrives for sale/Stud Icon_minitime2009-03-19, 1:27 am

(Ok its fine)
Bain:I nicker Happy and follow my new owner
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hel's Bain arrives for sale/Stud   Hel's Bain arrives for sale/Stud Icon_minitime2009-03-19, 1:34 am

(her name is jackie and she lives at toadstool ranch)
Back to top Go down
Kiger_Mustang

Kiger_Mustang

PostSubject: Re: Hel's Bain arrives for sale/Stud   Hel's Bain arrives for sale/Stud Icon_minitime2009-03-19, 1:34 am

(K you want to start a new Topic?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hel's Bain arrives for sale/Stud   Hel's Bain arrives for sale/Stud Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hel's Bain arrives for sale/Stud
Page 1 of 1