Horse Country
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horse country.........Country life that revolves around....HORSES.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I need to get this off my chest

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rodeo_Cowgirl

Rodeo_Cowgirl

I need to get this off my chest Empty
PostSubject: I need to get this off my chest   I need to get this off my chest Icon_minitime2009-03-08, 6:21 am

Iv'e already told this but last night i was listening to Taylor Swift with my friend and I told her a story that made me cry so hard and here it is:

My parents are in the middle of their second divorce. my dog is having that thing that makes you all shaky and you feel ike jelly. and i'm torn in two ways- s psth of easiness-a path of love and rough roads witch one do you think i should take? and be honest
Back to top Go down
http://wolfworld.hot4um.com/forum.htm
Kiger_Mustang

Kiger_Mustang

PostSubject: Re: I need to get this off my chest   I need to get this off my chest Icon_minitime2009-03-08, 6:25 am

I change my mind I'm with twilight

Last edited by Kiger_Mustang on 2009-03-08, 6:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PeaceFighter

PeaceFighter

PostSubject: Re: I need to get this off my chest   I need to get this off my chest Icon_minitime2009-03-08, 6:26 am

hey i'm with you on the whole split up/getting a devorce parent thing it's hard but do what you think is best i can't tell you what to do i'm confused myself between selling my horses or living with my dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I need to get this off my chest   I need to get this off my chest Icon_minitime2009-03-08, 6:30 am

I`m with you on that one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I need to get this off my chest   I need to get this off my chest Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I need to get this off my chest
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Horse Country :: Basics :: Chat Room-
Jump to: