Horse Country
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horse country.........Country life that revolves around....HORSES.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

EMOS...............

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

EMOS............... Empty
PostSubject: EMOS...............   EMOS............... Icon_minitime2009-03-03, 10:14 am

I have a large DISLIKE of emos and dont not think they should b on here its too depressing
Back to top Go down
http://horsecountry2009.rpgdynasty.net

PostSubject: Re: EMOS...............   EMOS............... Icon_minitime2009-03-04, 4:27 am

so no emos???
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EMOS...............   EMOS............... Icon_minitime2009-03-04, 5:01 am

Nightsky wrote:
so no emos???
I`m not emo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EMOS...............   EMOS............... Icon_minitime2009-03-04, 5:03 am

i mean in the game
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EMOS...............   EMOS............... Icon_minitime2009-03-04, 5:04 am

Nightsky wrote:
i mean in the game
Oh ok.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EMOS...............   EMOS............... Icon_minitime2009-03-05, 5:03 am

EXCUSE ME!!!! BUT I HAPPEN TO BE EMO,YOU KNOW EMOS LIKE HORSES TO AND THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH EMOS,AND THE CUTTING OF THE WRIST THING...ITS A A BIG FAT LIE!
Back to top Go down
Kiger_Mustang

Kiger_Mustang

PostSubject: Re: EMOS...............   EMOS............... Icon_minitime2009-03-05, 5:05 am

YAH i MEAN i 'M PROBALY CONSIDERED EMO AT THE STUPID RASICE SCHOOL I GO TO AND I DONT CUT MY FN SELF
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EMOS...............   EMOS............... Icon_minitime2009-03-05, 5:08 am

SOMEONE WHO UNDERSTANDS ME!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EMOS...............   EMOS............... Icon_minitime2009-03-05, 7:03 am

LOOK we are not trying to affend you in any way ..we jst dont want emos in the game ..ok...we dont mind if your an emo ..plus when i created mine i kinda thought it meant goth or something
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: EMOS...............   EMOS............... Icon_minitime2009-03-05, 7:47 am

LAST TIME NO EMOS.

every true emo i know and see cuts them self because they are so messed up in the head

im not saying this to piss anyone off but hey im the admin these are my rules like them or leave!
Back to top Go down
http://horsecountry2009.rpgdynasty.net

PostSubject: Re: EMOS...............   EMOS............... Icon_minitime2009-03-05, 7:49 am

ok but in my defense i didnt know what an emo was lol im dumb but yea..so can i keep my pics but make them like regular but love black or no i have msn on this cp admin)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EMOS...............   EMOS............... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EMOS...............
Page 1 of 1