Horse Country
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horse country.........Country life that revolves around....HORSES.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Boarding School

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

A Boarding School Empty
PostSubject: A Boarding School   A Boarding School Icon_minitime2009-08-15, 2:48 am

We could have a boarding school. It could be called Canterwood Crest Academy. And it could have its own section thing like the Ranches and the wild do so there could be different category-things like "Stables", "Elementary School Dorms", "Middle School Dorms", "High School Dorms". and there could be different class room buildings like one for Science, biology, and math and algebra. And one for Language Arts, Reading, and Social studies. And it could have a riding team too. I think this could be really fun. And the orphans could go there too. Or you could send a kid there if you didn't want them to get adopted at the orphanage since its boarding school. Can I be in charge of it too since i thought of it?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

A Boarding School Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Boarding School   A Boarding School Icon_minitime2009-08-16, 8:07 am

i dunno about a boarding school i dont like the idea of never seeing your kids ill think about it
Back to top Go down
http://horsecountry2009.rpgdynasty.net

A Boarding School Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Boarding School   A Boarding School Icon_minitime2009-08-17, 5:54 am

Well, there would be parent weekends and it would mostly be for people who just wanted a kid but they didn't want parents to be in the picture. Like, if you didn't want to send your kids to the orphanage to be adopted later then you could send them to a boarding school instead.
Back to top Go down
Starrysky

Starrysky

A Boarding School Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Boarding School   A Boarding School Icon_minitime2009-08-20, 6:56 pm

yeah, i make a lot of teenagers, but i don't like making parents, cause i don't really use them.
Back to top Go down
http://horseworld4us.forumotion.com/forum.htm

A Boarding School Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Boarding School   A Boarding School Icon_minitime2009-08-24, 5:46 am

Me too, and if we have a boarding school they can take care of themselves but they don't have to live by themselves.
Back to top Go down
PuppyLove97

A Boarding School Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Boarding School   A Boarding School Icon_minitime2009-08-24, 6:15 am

the boarding school is kinda a good idea, and IF you/ the player wanted to have parents in the pic then the parents could visit.

it could take the place of the school.
(BUT i think every one- users - who is in the boarding school thingy should be a teacher. like if i play a person that goes to the boarding school , i also have to have a teacher there. everyone is assigned a class to teach. i think that would be fun)
Back to top Go down

A Boarding School Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Boarding School   A Boarding School Icon_minitime2009-08-24, 6:18 am

Yeah, that would work out pretty well because otherwise we won't have any teachers, because most people don't volunteer to be a teacher.
Back to top Go down
PuppyLove97

A Boarding School Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Boarding School   A Boarding School Icon_minitime2009-08-24, 6:22 am

exactly.............
I CHOOSE ART

lol jk

but if there is an art class i'd love it
Back to top Go down

A Boarding School Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Boarding School   A Boarding School Icon_minitime2009-08-24, 6:27 am

Sure you can do art. I might have Film. I was thinking we could have a film class where we analize movies. Wouldn't that be the greatest class ever?!
Back to top Go down
PuppyLove97

A Boarding School Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Boarding School   A Boarding School Icon_minitime2009-08-24, 6:29 am

yeah it would be. i could also do vet class. im good at that stuff
Back to top Go down

A Boarding School Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Boarding School   A Boarding School Icon_minitime2009-08-24, 6:38 am

That would be fun. I want the school to have an Equestrian Team too. I think that would be fun.
Back to top Go down
Starrysky

Starrysky

A Boarding School Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Boarding School   A Boarding School Icon_minitime2009-08-24, 5:05 pm

yeah that would be awsome
Back to top Go down
http://horseworld4us.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Sponsored content

A Boarding School Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Boarding School   A Boarding School Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Boarding School
Page 1 of 1