Horse Country
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horse country.........Country life that revolves around....HORSES.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chad and nikki come home.........

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Chad and nikki come home......... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chad and nikki come home.........   Chad and nikki come home......... - Page 2 Icon_minitime2009-08-11, 7:17 am

P: i hold her and sooth her
"I know chads type he would never do anything to hurt you, he would never pressure you. you dont have to have a serious relationship straight away baby, the age difference is nothing, me and aslan, im 24 and he is 29, he doesnt look it but he is, and we have been together for a long time. Hes not going to propose to you, you dont have to worry about that sweety he likes you alot he was talking to me the other day about his feelings for you." i said soothing her hair
Back to top Go down
http://horsecountry2009.rpgdynasty.net
PuppyLove97

PostSubject: Re: Chad and nikki come home.........   Chad and nikki come home......... - Page 2 Icon_minitime2009-08-11, 7:22 am

nikki hugged her and began to smile , "thank you, i hope chad isnt that mad. I just was scared"
just then josh knocked on the door
N: "Come in"
J: "Nick, im sorry i acted like a huge jerk.Its just i didnt want you hurt, but i know now Chad wouldnt hurt you"
N:i jumped up and gave j a hug and looked at him "If he does you have permisson to be a jerk, but i doubt very strongly that
he'll hurt me"
J: i nodded then walked out
N: "thank you peggy.. im glad you adopted us." i hugged her once more and then ran down stairs and sat on the steps waiting for chad
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chad and nikki come home.........   Chad and nikki come home......... - Page 2 Icon_minitime2009-08-11, 7:28 am

i smield asshe ran out happy that they had sorted their dramas out
Back to top Go down
http://horsecountry2009.rpgdynasty.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chad and nikki come home.........   Chad and nikki come home......... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chad and nikki come home.........
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2