Horse Country
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horse country.........Country life that revolves around....HORSES.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PuppyLove97... look here

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PuppyLove97... look here Empty
PostSubject: PuppyLove97... look here   PuppyLove97... look here Icon_minitime2009-07-29, 8:36 pm

I am still on horsecountry but it will say that I've left because I'm looking at pictures for a horse bio. please don't go anywhere. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
PuppyLove97

PostSubject: Re: PuppyLove97... look here   PuppyLove97... look here Icon_minitime2009-07-29, 8:43 pm

sorry i had to go last night
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PuppyLove97... look here   PuppyLove97... look here Icon_minitime2009-07-29, 8:58 pm

Thats okay, I had to go to. But I am usually on here all by myself and i get really bored so when someone gets on I don't want them to leave. Very Happy
By the way do you mind if I have to Arabian foals go to your ranch? I just made them and I need a place for them to go
Back to top Go down
PuppyLove97

PostSubject: Re: PuppyLove97... look here   PuppyLove97... look here Icon_minitime2009-07-29, 9:06 pm

sure..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PuppyLove97... look here   PuppyLove97... look here Icon_minitime2009-07-29, 9:29 pm

Thanks! I have to go but I'll be right back. I have to go to my dads house and that should take me about 10-15 minutes but I will be back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PuppyLove97... look here   PuppyLove97... look here Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PuppyLove97... look here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Horse Country :: Basics :: ANNOUNCEMENTS-
Jump to: