Horse Country
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horse country.........Country life that revolves around....HORSES.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Eliza comes wandering..........

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Eliza comes wandering.......... Empty
PostSubject: Eliza comes wandering..........   Eliza comes wandering.......... Icon_minitime2009-06-01, 1:59 pm

Eliza comes wandering.......... Eliza_Dushku
I walk into the cafe styled restaurant and look around a few tables stood occupied and more stood empty. I took a table in the back looking around the sun filtered through the dusty windows making the cafe look hazy. I picked up a menu and flagged a waitress in passing and ordered a burger and coke.
while i wait on the coke i check my phone and see a message from my brother, Riley. He owned a horse ranch back here in the "Hick" country and after running from the monsters that slaughtered five of my friends, i needed a place to clear my head.
I text him back letting him know i was safe and in town that id be out at his place where i would call home from now on until i found my own house.
I looked down at my clothes the black singlet and jeans, i straightened them and then grabbed my hair and slung it over my shoulder
my food arrived and i began eating it continually looking at the door my back against the wall. a little nervous
Back to top Go down
http://horsecountry2009.rpgdynasty.net

Eliza comes wandering..........
Page 1 of 1