Horse Country
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horse country.........Country life that revolves around....HORSES.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Saun and his son Cass Pain CLAIM THE LAND!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Saun and his son Cass Pain CLAIM THE LAND! Empty
PostSubject: Saun and his son Cass Pain CLAIM THE LAND!   Saun and his son Cass Pain CLAIM THE LAND! Icon_minitime2009-02-14, 3:13 pm

SAUN:I gallop in showing my muscular muscles and my battle scars."we claim the land and mare that crosses is ours even if she dont wanna be!"

Cass Pain:"ya we claim it!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saun and his son Cass Pain CLAIM THE LAND!   Saun and his son Cass Pain CLAIM THE LAND! Icon_minitime2009-02-14, 3:32 pm

Bunnie I walk through the land .

Day:i look around
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saun and his son Cass Pain CLAIM THE LAND!   Saun and his son Cass Pain CLAIM THE LAND! Icon_minitime2009-02-14, 11:28 pm

Cass Pain:"mares dad,i smell em"i say while galloping towards the scent
Saun:i fallow my son
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saun and his son Cass Pain CLAIM THE LAND!   Saun and his son Cass Pain CLAIM THE LAND! Icon_minitime2009-02-15, 12:03 am

Day:i raise my head and try to run away .
Bunnie :i gallop beside Day
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Saun and his son Cass Pain CLAIM THE LAND!   Saun and his son Cass Pain CLAIM THE LAND! Icon_minitime2009-02-15, 12:16 am

STOP RIGHT NOW.
your horses are not netural
they are dark you canot have any mare that comes along weather she want or not THAT IS DARK and your claiming a netural land so NO YOU CANNOT have any mare that passes. only dark horse can have slaves and they hav to have the persons ok first.
Back to top Go down
http://horsecountry2009.rpgdynasty.net

PostSubject: Re: Saun and his son Cass Pain CLAIM THE LAND!   Saun and his son Cass Pain CLAIM THE LAND! Icon_minitime2009-02-15, 12:20 am

so i did nothing wrong
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Saun and his son Cass Pain CLAIM THE LAND!   Saun and his son Cass Pain CLAIM THE LAND! Icon_minitime2009-02-15, 12:30 am

Nightsky wrote:
so i did nothing wrong
not at all nightsky. but only dark can claim slaves this is netural lands and she cant claime evry horse that wanders

Last edited by Admin on 2009-02-15, 12:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saun and his son Cass Pain CLAIM THE LAND!   Saun and his son Cass Pain CLAIM THE LAND! Icon_minitime2009-02-15, 12:30 am

kk
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saun and his son Cass Pain CLAIM THE LAND!   Saun and his son Cass Pain CLAIM THE LAND! Icon_minitime2009-02-15, 12:47 am

I DIDNT DO ANYTHING WRONG EITHER!I CAN EASILY CHANGE IT AND STALLIONS...WELL LETS SAY NORMALLY DO CLAIM ANY MARE THATS PASSES THERE TURF!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Saun and his son Cass Pain CLAIM THE LAND!   Saun and his son Cass Pain CLAIM THE LAND! Icon_minitime2009-02-15, 1:11 am

sorry only the darks can take slaves, and your stud own a netural land so they cant, if you giv up this land and take the one (not the king and queen turf) the caverns i think you can then take slaves
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saun and his son Cass Pain CLAIM THE LAND!   Saun and his son Cass Pain CLAIM THE LAND! Icon_minitime2009-02-15, 3:35 am

thanks anyways.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saun and his son Cass Pain CLAIM THE LAND!   Saun and his son Cass Pain CLAIM THE LAND! Icon_minitime2009-02-22, 10:59 pm

(ok but you CANT breed ANY mare that comes along )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saun and his son Cass Pain CLAIM THE LAND!   Saun and his son Cass Pain CLAIM THE LAND! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Saun and his son Cass Pain CLAIM THE LAND!
Page 1 of 1