Horse Country
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horse country.........Country life that revolves around....HORSES.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

3 Purebred QH Stallion NEED Mares...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
harujukuforhorses

harujukuforhorses

3 Purebred QH Stallion NEED Mares... Empty
PostSubject: 3 Purebred QH Stallion NEED Mares...   3 Purebred QH Stallion NEED Mares... Icon_minitime2009-05-23, 12:53 am

*they all trot over to the big grassy feild, with their stunning striking coats, Rexy nicker`s and rear`s up lightly wanting a Mare, then all of them start grazing peacefully waiting for an upcoming Mare*

Name: Unforgettable Glow (Shiny Boy)
Breed: QH
Personality: sweet, charming, a little on the shy side, has a warm heart, Purebred and has AWESOME bloodlines, he hates to show off, he only shows off a little, he can get moody sometimes, and he is handsome,
Pictures: 3 Purebred QH Stallion NEED Mares... Dillion_playing_trio 3 Purebred QH Stallion NEED Mares... Unforgettable_glow_profile

Name: Perfect Execution (Rexy)
Personality: he can be mean sometimes, he hasn`t had a mate for awhile now, he isn`t as sweet as the other`s, he is kinda sensnitive to others but barely, he is Purebred and has great bloodlines, he has had a hard past with his Sire and Dam,
Pictures: 3 Purebred QH Stallion NEED Mares... Perfect_ex_postcard 3 Purebred QH Stallion NEED Mares... MISKO--perfect-execution-109

Name: Especially Vested (Jazzy)
Personality: sweet, loves to be the center of attention, he always loves to have fun, he is a show off to "Mares," he is very smart, he is a purebred of course, he can be a little goofy sometimes (rarely), he thinks his name is the coolest,
Pictures: 3 Purebred QH Stallion NEED Mares... Especially_vested_head_thumb2 3 Purebred QH Stallion NEED Mares... ESPECIALLY-VESTED-AD-109
Back to top Go down
http://horsefriendly.heavenforum.com/

PostSubject: Re: 3 Purebred QH Stallion NEED Mares...   3 Purebred QH Stallion NEED Mares... Icon_minitime2009-05-23, 2:48 am

Three Mares trot in gracefully. They are:

Memories Remain (Memory)
3 Purebred QH Stallion NEED Mares... Mostvaluableplayer

My Dirty Lil Secret (Dusty)
3 Purebred QH Stallion NEED Mares... Mydirtylittlesecret

and Experience The Magic (Magic)
3 Purebred QH Stallion NEED Mares... Absolutecertainte
Back to top Go down
harujukuforhorses

harujukuforhorses

PostSubject: Re: 3 Purebred QH Stallion NEED Mares...   3 Purebred QH Stallion NEED Mares... Icon_minitime2009-05-23, 6:31 am

*the 3 Stallions looked over at the 3 Mares and all smiled, they waited to see if they would walk over to them.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 3 Purebred QH Stallion NEED Mares...   3 Purebred QH Stallion NEED Mares... Icon_minitime2009-05-23, 9:14 am

Magic: I notice the stallions first, and then I point them out to Memory and Dusty.
Dusty: I walk over with my friends and say hi to the stallions "This is Magic and Memory, and I am Dusty".
Memory: I follow behind my friends, I am the shy one of the three. I bat my eyelashes innocently and say hello and introduce myself.
Back to top Go down
harujukuforhorses

harujukuforhorses

PostSubject: Re: 3 Purebred QH Stallion NEED Mares...   3 Purebred QH Stallion NEED Mares... Icon_minitime2009-05-23, 10:53 pm

Rexy: he smiles at Dusty and says "hello, my name is Rexy."

*all 3 of them smile handsomely.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 3 Purebred QH Stallion NEED Mares...   3 Purebred QH Stallion NEED Mares... Icon_minitime2009-05-25, 6:20 pm

Dusty: I smile back and say "Thats a nice name, I like it."
Magic: I smile at the chestnut one with the light mane (she's talking about Jazzy) and walk over to him. "Hello,whats your name?"
Memory: I look at the chestnut roan (Shiny Boy) and say "Hi" nervously.
Back to top Go down
TheVeronicas

TheVeronicas

PostSubject: Re: 3 Purebred QH Stallion NEED Mares...   3 Purebred QH Stallion NEED Mares... Icon_minitime2009-05-25, 10:17 pm

Miakoda:
*a beautiful cremello mare walks in and over to shiny boy* Hello i am Winter Skys Bring Butterflies,call me Miakoda *smiles at him*
Back to top Go down
http://horsecrazy.forummotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: 3 Purebred QH Stallion NEED Mares...   3 Purebred QH Stallion NEED Mares... Icon_minitime2009-05-25, 10:45 pm

(Rowdie, Memory was already talking to Shiny Boy)
Memory: I pin my ears at the other mare. I am usually shy but when I want something my ugly side shows.
Back to top Go down
TheVeronicas

TheVeronicas

PostSubject: Re: 3 Purebred QH Stallion NEED Mares...   3 Purebred QH Stallion NEED Mares... Icon_minitime2009-05-25, 10:55 pm

(wtf it doesnt matter another mare can come over and talk to him!)

Miakoda:
*my full body length stands taller than the other mare by 9 inches,i pin my ears,bare my teeth,and my eyes get angry* I can talk to him to
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 3 Purebred QH Stallion NEED Mares...   3 Purebred QH Stallion NEED Mares... Icon_minitime2009-05-25, 11:04 pm

Dusty: I go over to Memory and calm her down.
Magic: I stand a hand taller than the mare thats giving Memory trouble. I walk over and say calmly "Could you please be nice to Memory, she doesn't have much self confidence < and, I understand you can talk to him too but if we could all just talk calmly then that would be great.
Back to top Go down
TheVeronicas

TheVeronicas

PostSubject: Re: 3 Purebred QH Stallion NEED Mares...   3 Purebred QH Stallion NEED Mares... Icon_minitime2009-05-25, 11:12 pm

Miakoda:
*stops slouching and is taller than all of the mare* Fine...but dont give me trouble *looks down at all the mares*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 3 Purebred QH Stallion NEED Mares...   3 Purebred QH Stallion NEED Mares... Icon_minitime2009-05-25, 11:24 pm

(Hey Rowdie, would you mind if in exchange for your picture of Winter Skies Bring Butterflies, My mare got Shiny Boy and I made a T.B. stallion for Miakoda?)
Back to top Go down
TheVeronicas

TheVeronicas

PostSubject: Re: 3 Purebred QH Stallion NEED Mares...   3 Purebred QH Stallion NEED Mares... Icon_minitime2009-05-25, 11:25 pm

(wait what...i am confused!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 3 Purebred QH Stallion NEED Mares...   3 Purebred QH Stallion NEED Mares... Icon_minitime2009-05-25, 11:42 pm

(Since I am making Miakoda's picture, how about you let My mare, Memory, have Shiny Boy, and I'll make you a stallion for Miakoda. So you get a picture and a stallion for Miakoda, and I get Shiny Boy for Memory)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 3 Purebred QH Stallion NEED Mares...   3 Purebred QH Stallion NEED Mares... Icon_minitime2009-05-25, 11:43 pm

(Almost forgot, your picture is almost ready, I'll post it on Mirakoda's page so you can see if you like it)
Back to top Go down
TheVeronicas

TheVeronicas

PostSubject: Re: 3 Purebred QH Stallion NEED Mares...   3 Purebred QH Stallion NEED Mares... Icon_minitime2009-05-25, 11:45 pm

(Idk cuz i like Shiny boy cuz he is pretty......but ok)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 3 Purebred QH Stallion NEED Mares...   3 Purebred QH Stallion NEED Mares... Icon_minitime2009-05-25, 11:47 pm

(Well you can pick the picture for Miakoda's stallion, I think you'll like Mirakoda's pic though, its some of my best work.)

Last edited by ShallyAllyOooo on 2009-05-26, 2:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheVeronicas

TheVeronicas

PostSubject: Re: 3 Purebred QH Stallion NEED Mares...   3 Purebred QH Stallion NEED Mares... Icon_minitime2009-05-25, 11:53 pm

(Miakoda...and ok)
Back to top Go down
harujukuforhorses

harujukuforhorses

PostSubject: Re: 3 Purebred QH Stallion NEED Mares...   3 Purebred QH Stallion NEED Mares... Icon_minitime2009-05-26, 12:33 am

Rexy: he pawed at the ground bared his teeth, and said "ENOUGH."

Shiny Boy: he smiled shyly and said "h-hi."

Jazzy: he smiled and said "hello, my name is Jazzy."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 3 Purebred QH Stallion NEED Mares...   3 Purebred QH Stallion NEED Mares... Icon_minitime2009-05-27, 1:24 am

Memory: I look at my hooves shyly, "Hi, oh wait, did I already say that?" I say embarrassed

Magic: "Hi Jazzy, I like your name."

Dusty: I am frustrated with all the arguing. Why can't we all talk calmly? I wonder.
Back to top Go down
harujukuforhorses

harujukuforhorses

PostSubject: Re: 3 Purebred QH Stallion NEED Mares...   3 Purebred QH Stallion NEED Mares... Icon_minitime2009-08-04, 11:41 pm

Rexy: he calmed down and said "i`m sorry, it`s just I can`t stand all of the arguing."

Shiny Boy: he stood their calmly and shyly.

Jazzy: "Thank you" he said and smiled at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 3 Purebred QH Stallion NEED Mares...   3 Purebred QH Stallion NEED Mares... Icon_minitime2009-08-05, 8:16 am

D: "Me either. I just hate it."
Me: I look at my feet, embarassed.
Ma: "Your welcome" i say
Back to top Go down
harujukuforhorses

harujukuforhorses

PostSubject: Re: 3 Purebred QH Stallion NEED Mares...   3 Purebred QH Stallion NEED Mares... Icon_minitime2009-08-05, 8:20 am

Rexy: He looked at her bravely and said "will you be my mate?."

Shiny Boy: "Well.............." he said still feeling shy.

Jazzy: He smiled again and said "would you be my mate?."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 3 Purebred QH Stallion NEED Mares...   3 Purebred QH Stallion NEED Mares... Icon_minitime2009-08-05, 8:44 am

D: "I would like that very much." I say calmly, hiding the fact that inside I'm ecstatic.
Me: "Hmm?" I ask hopeful
Ma: "Yes!"
Back to top Go down
harujukuforhorses

harujukuforhorses

PostSubject: Re: 3 Purebred QH Stallion NEED Mares...   3 Purebred QH Stallion NEED Mares... Icon_minitime2009-08-05, 8:54 am

Rexy: "Ok!" he said happily.

Shiny Boy: "Would you................" he said shyly again.

Jazzy: "Oh, ok!" he said happily, not expecting her to say Yes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3 Purebred QH Stallion NEED Mares...   3 Purebred QH Stallion NEED Mares... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

3 Purebred QH Stallion NEED Mares...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next